Dangerfield and Arp fans take Newton and Kirbyville for a joke

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="BUCMAN08" post="714250" timestamp="1258815975"]
I hope both of you get knocked out this week. Maybe it will shut you up. 
[/quote] If anybody have no choice but to be sent home, it will be your Bucs against Dangerfield. Dangerfield wins this game in a land slide. If Kirbyville played your Bucs, no doubt in my mind we would send yall packing as well.

I find it hard to believe anybody would take Newton or Kirbyville as a joke. I believie it was Kirbyville that put Arp out of the playoffs last year. I don't think Daingerfield's coaches are taking Newton lightly. If Newton plays turnover free football they can play with anybody. Daingerfield does have a great tradition in football, but I don't think its any better than Newton's. Kirbyville is building their tradition now. Arp, I think, is more of a basketball school. However, their football program is comming along. By the way, I'm tired of people on this site saying how other parts of the state are "overated". Since I moved to the Golden Trangle in 1990, only one team has won a state championship  in football and that team is Newton. Now there have been teams in Champioship games but only one has brought home the trophy and they've done it twice. So, how is the "Golden Triangle " not overated by people on this site, before you start saying one region is overated or someone has played anybody, you really need to think about what you are saying. Nobosy know that until the playoffs start and things shake out.

[quote name="Titletown2" post="714313" timestamp="1258820024"]
I find it hard to believe anybody would take Newton or Kirbyville as a joke. I believie it was Kirbyville that put Arp out of the playoffs last year. I don't think Daingerfield's coaches are taking Newton lightly. If Newton plays turnover free football they can play with anybody. Daingerfield does have a great tradition in football, but I don't think its any better than Newton's. Kirbyville is building their tradition now. Arp, I think, is more of a basketball school. However, their football program is comming along. By the way, I'm tired of people on this site saying how other parts of the state are "overated". Since I moved to the Golden Trangle in 1990, only one team has won a state championship  in football and that team is Newton. Now there have been teams in Champioship games but only one has brought home the trophy and they've done it twice. So, how is the "Golden Triangle " not overated by people on this site, before you start saying one region is overated or someone has played anybody, you really need to think about what you are saying. Nobosy know that until the playoffs start and things shake out.
[/quote]
great point

[quote name="BUCMAN08" post="714250" timestamp="1258815975"]
I hope both of you get knocked out this week. Maybe it will shut you up. 
[/quote]I'll tell ya, bucman08, what will shut us up; an E.C. win over Daingerfield and then beat Newton, that will send the entire world into shock, people in shock can't speak. The real question is, what will it take to shut You up? I'll beat ya after the UIL splits 2a schools into the D1 and D2, which is sounding like Kirbyville will be in the same district with E.C., You ( bucman08 ) will never be heard from again. GO UIL

I for one don't take any teams that are getting into the third week of playoffs as a joke.  I am a big fan of Daingerfield football, always have and always will.  Not all fans in D'field are classless.  I my self thought it was in poor taste when the basketballs went across the field to the Newton side, just like I thought it was in poor taste when Newton did the same thing to us (or did yall forget about that??).  The one thing you have to remember is the FANS maybe jumping ahead to a D'field/Newton rematch.  But I guarantee one thing our coaches and players ARE NOT overlooking this weeks game with EC.  Your only guaranteed one more after each win. At this level you cant afford to put the cart before the horse!  Good luck to all the teams still in the hunt for the state title!

Great post DFIELD 1990
We do respect D-field and their program, coaches and kids, they have earned it. We have to play a very good team  ( Linden- Kildare )out of your district this week. I hope we will win and without anyone from either team being injured. If we win & you win, then we will
have earned the right to play each other. We are kinda limping with injuries but I am sure most everyone is bruised-up & wounded by now. You won last year and I backed you guys all the way. Classey programs with Newton & Daingerfield.

[quote name="FreshmanPhenom#17" post="703881" timestamp="1257908726"]
[quote author=Sloe link=topic=62097.msg703859#msg703859 date=1257907712]
[quote author=Kvillecats link=topic=62097.msg701441#msg701441 date=1257664796]
I would be more than happy to see Kirbyville and Newton dominate their divisions. On smoaky.com many Arp and Dangerfield fans think that we are cupcake teams in Southeast Texas. Arp is ranked #2 in the state, but who have they played?? All of their opponents aren't very good. [b][color=blue]Dangerfield is suppose to be so good, but got blasted by Gilmer, [/color] [/b] they have no respect for Newton or Kirbyville at all on that website.
[/quote]Everyone gets blasted by Gilmer. Fact
[/quote]
except Arp lol ha ha
[/quote]
Thats cause arp didn't play them. Daingerfield chooses to play 3A teams in non district instead of choosing weak 2a or 1a schools to pad stats. Daingerfield I believe ended with the #1 state ranking over arp. Yes Gilmer beat us but they have a good shot at winning state in 3A. One more fact for ya, Gilmer beat us last year too and was also our only loss. Just like this year, no disrespect intended Newton fans. Arp is over rated and will be lucky to play one more week. Daingerfield on the other hand has proven what we can do and are on our way to do it again. Can Arp say back to back? Yes they can.

[quote name="Dfield90" post="716491" timestamp="1259021710"]
[quote author=FreshmanPhenom#17 link=topic=62097.msg703881#msg703881 date=1257908726]
I would be more than happy to see Kirbyville and Newton dominate their divisions. On smoaky.com many Arp and Dangerfield fans think that we are cupcake teams in Southeast Texas. Arp is ranked #2 in the state, but who have they played?? All of their opponents aren't very good. [b][color=blue]Dangerfield is suppose to be so good, but got blasted by Gilmer, [/color] [/b] they have no respect for Newton or Kirbyville at all on that website.
[/quote]
except Arp lol ha ha
[/quote]
Thats cause arp didn't play them. Daingerfield chooses to play 3A teams in non district instead of choosing weak 2a or 1a schools to pad stats. Daingerfield I believe ended with the #1 state ranking over arp. Yes Gilmer beat us but they have a good shot at winning state in 3A. One more fact for ya, Gilmer beat us last year too and was also our only loss. Just like this year, no disrespect intended Newton fans. Arp is over rated and will be lucky to play one more week. Daingerfield on the other hand has proven what we can do and are on our way to do it again. [b]Can Arp say back to back? Yes they can[/b].
[/quote]

What do you mean BACK TO BACK??? You mean back to back LOSSES?? ;D Playing 3A teams is also something Kville does. We dont play anyone in 2A during non district . I think this is why we also adapt and play well against tougher 2A teams. jmo

[quote name="JAKEBRAKE" post="705160" timestamp="1258056255"]
[b]I'm not saying your cupcakes[/b], but your definitely insecure, and you should be.  If and when these matchups take place your both goin down like hookers in a pinto!  [b]Newton,[/b] you think you dominated Daingerfield last year, you won the second half, i'll give you that, but you got owned in the first half.  Nobody over here has been talking about your coaches, your mommas, girlfriends, sisters or whatever, get off the tit bus and put some big boy pants on, quit whining.  Newton, your stories about last years game have been beat to death.  We had a couple of knucklehead fans that threw basketballs on the field, those were kids and kids will be kids.  They were dealt with.  If your looking for motivation, maybe we can show you that state ring from last year.  You've come over in our backyard and wanted to start some SH, now we're gonna come in your back yard and give you some IT!  We have respect for your programs and have said nothing different, but once a couple of you gutter mutts come over to SDC and start running your jowels, then i think we should pay this site a visit as well.  You don't want none of East Texas, you say you do, but you know that the countdown to the inevitable air up the roundball clock is on for you guys.  
[/quote]Not from either school. But i think that was the state championship game last year. Newton was the only team last year too test yall in 2a JMO    PS by the way i've been keeping up with these two programs for years both teams are well coached. And both have history. Good luck too both teams waiting too see this matchup.

[quote name="kvillefan1992" post="716509" timestamp="1259022674"]
[quote author=Dfield90 link=topic=62097.msg716491#msg716491 date=1259021710]
[quote author=FreshmanPhenom#17 link=topic=62097.msg703881#msg703881 date=1257908726]
[/quote]
except Arp lol ha ha
[/quote]
Thats cause arp didn't play them. Daingerfield chooses to play 3A teams in non district instead of choosing weak 2a or 1a schools to pad stats. Daingerfield I believe ended with the #1 state ranking over arp. Yes Gilmer beat us but they have a good shot at winning state in 3A. One more fact for ya, Gilmer beat us last year too and was also our only loss. Just like this year, no disrespect intended Newton fans. Arp is over rated and will be lucky to play one more week. Daingerfield on the other hand has proven what we can do and are on our way to do it again. [b]Can Arp say back to back? Yes they can[/b].
[/quote]

What do you mean BACK TO BACK??? You mean back to back LOSSES?? ;D Playing 3A teams is also something Kville does. We dont play anyone in 2A during non district . I think this is why we also adapt and play well against tougher 2A teams. jmo
Not knocking Kville, just stating that arp is over rated. arp has chocked back to back while D'field is go for back to back state titles. no offense to anyone. Just get frustrated with people knocking D'field for nothing. Yes I think we are the team to beat and I understand that there are plenty of teams out there that would love to do it. But until they do, we are the defending State Champions.
[/quote]

Dfield90..I totally agree with you. You are the team to beat in D2. You are the defending 2A D2 State Champs. I think that people who know anything about football respect your program up there, as they should for Newton. Newton has also known what its like to be State Champs, 3 times to be exact, with many appearances. That is something that our entire community is wanting for our Kville kids! They deserve to bring home the title! Its our time :)

[quote name="JAKEBRAKE" post="705160" timestamp="1258056255"]
I'm not saying your cupcakes, but your definitely insecure, and you should be.  If and when these matchups take place your both goin down like hookers in a pinto!  Newton, you think you dominated Daingerfield last year, you won the second half, i'll give you that, but you got owned in the first half.  Nobody over here has been talking about your coaches, your mommas, girlfriends, sisters or whatever, get off the tit bus and put some big boy pants on, quit whining.  Newton, your stories about last years game have been beat to death.  We had a couple of knucklehead fans that threw basketballs on the field, those were kids and kids will be kids.  They were dealt with.  If your looking for motivation, maybe we can show you that state ring from last year.  You've come over in our backyard and wanted to start some SH, now we're gonna come in your back yard and give you some IT!  We have respect for your programs and have said nothing different, but once a couple of you gutter mutts come over to SDC and start running your jowels, then i think we should pay this site a visit as well.  You don't want none of East Texas, you say you do, but you know that the countdown to the inevitable air up the roundball clock is on for you guys. 
[/quote] actually yall should stop with all that casue its football and i hope kirbyville and newton beat ARP and DANGERFIELD

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder