STYFL- Results Today

WHOA ,,, Im really lovn this ,,, LOL  Im just glad to know Im not the only person who can say something stupid !!!! LOL

I agree with 44 ,,, Lum is gona have to find that little extra , for the BIG game !!!  Maybe all LUM teams should play WOS early in the season ,, what I saw at the PEEWEE game was the toughest, most aggressive,hardest hitting team  we had faced HANDS DOWN!! that will tend to do something to kids that have never even really thought about defeat !!! LOL Any given SAT. LOL

GREAT JOB TO ALL TEAMS !!! CONGRATS TO WOS , PNG , AND NED !!!!

THAT said ,, whens the draft process and just how does that work exactly ??? HEHE LOL  Mine is gona work all yr ,, LOL gona get him a t-shirt for next yr  10 PLAY KID ,,, LOL and hope he walks all over a few !!! LOL    J/K people

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Draft Process?  I think Lumberton had more returning players than anyone in the league.  You see, both of our teams were full of 9 year olds last year, although we were very successful with them.  We were supposed to be taking our lumps last year being so young, but instead we both ended up being top teams, and they ended up in the Super Bowl.  So we both returned awesome teams this year, since most of our boys didn't have to go up to seniors.  Hard work pays off.  Congrats to all once again.  We are gettin ready for a tournament in Houston against teams from Houston, Dallas, San Antonio, Austin and more.  It is the KING CLASSIC (2 Days), and we will go out there and try to represent the GOLDEN TRIANGLE.

[quote name="BigD 95" post="702438" timestamp="1257780356"]
Draft Process?  I think Lumberton had more returning players than anyone in the league.  You see, both of our teams were full of 9 year olds last year, although we were very successful with them.  We were supposed to be taking our lumps last year being so young, but instead we both ended up being top teams, and they ended up in the Super Bowl.  So we both returned awesome teams this year, since most of our boys didn't have to go up to seniors.  Hard work pays off.  Congrats to all once again.  We are gettin ready for a tournament in Houston against teams from Houston, Dallas, San Antonio, Austin and more.  It is the KING CLASSIC (2 Days), and we will go out there and try to represent the GOLDEN TRIANGLE.
[/quote]
Yep. Can't wait for this one, to see where we stack up against the competition. I will keep my eyes and ears open out this way, and try to get the insight on some of the teams we may play. Holla at'cha boy.

[quote name="NDNfan91" post="701231" timestamp="1257645339"]
[quote author=Grapemist link=topic=62068.msg701224#msg701224 date=1257644542]
Flag Results
WOS 6
Lumberton Red 0

Sorry to tarnish Lumberton Red's perfect record, but WOS does remain UNDEFEATED!  Only Vidor and OF caught us slipping and scored on us.  We had a great season and played some really good teams!!! :) :) :) :) :)
[/quote]

Well...technically you should add PNG Purple to that list, cause we did score on yall twice...but they both got called back for penalities, sorry just wanted to make sure our little guys got some credit  ;)!  With that being said, congrats to WOS Lil Mustangs!  What a fabulous team, by far the toughest we played all year...if we had to lose, glad it was to the 2009 Flag Superbowl Champs!!
[/quote]

Don't take this the wrong way but technically that's not a score.

[quote name="Stangs92" post="702801" timestamp="1257803455"]
Oh lord I just realized the seasons over!! Can we do some new years day bowls or something? Let's just start the season over now!!
[/quote]
;D ;D ;D ;D I'm with you my man!  My Lil Mustang is already asking when sign up are again!  :o :o :o :o  Guess He's decided to play again after all.

[quote name="raidermom85" post="701318" timestamp="1257651259"]
[quote author=Grapemist link=topic=62068.msg701224#msg701224 date=1257644542]
Flag Results
WOS 6
Lumberton Red 0

Sorry to tarnish Lumberton Red's perfect record, but WOS does remain UNDEFEATED!  Only Vidor and OF caught us slipping and scored on us.  We had a great season and played some really good teams!!! :) :) :) :) :)
[/quote]

did you have a undefeated season or did you have one game that tied?? that's what the records say, i think your boys did great and looks like most of them have been getting ready to move on to tackle, see y'all next year in peewee. congrads again
[/quote]

Even if you have a tie and not a loss, you still have an undefeated season.

[quote name="td" post="702887" timestamp="1257808694"]
[quote author=Stangs92 link=topic=62068.msg702069#msg702069 date=1257732829]
Big ups to little #44. He ran hard all game long. Never gave up!! He gets it from his mom and grandma!!
[/quote]

I agree. Big Ups. He did run hard all game long.
[/quote]
Thanks for the kind words Stangs and TD. He works hard year round and really enjoys playin football. He's my little bulldog and he never quits! Now lets go win some baseball tournaments!! :) :)

[quote name="BigD 95" post="702303" timestamp="1257743557"]
Well unfortunately, there was only one gate open for us to exit.  I am sorry that we didn't give them a moment of silence in their sad moment as we passed, but we were still celebrating our joyous moment.  I guess we were being inconciderate of someone's little feelings..... GIVE ME A BREAK.  Last time I checked, there was not a grace period on how long after a game a team can celebrate, especially a Super Bowl win.  If you are not associated with either organization, then I think I speak for both us and Lumberton when I say, "SHUT UP".  I am sure Lumberton White does not won't to be wrongly associated with whatever whinny organization that you do represent.  Let me guess, We Beat Your Team by 60, huh.  I know, that was unethical to do that to little kids.  I really wish some of these losing coaches would take responsibilty for their teams losing by 50-60 points, instead of complaining and whinning.  I wish just one coach would step up and say, "Hey I did a lousy job of preparing my team, and I got them embarrassed."  Set a better example for your little ones.  They are boys today, but will be men tomorrow.  Today is Sunday, and I'm still celebrating.  Heck it may go on for another week, since my Cowboys just beat the Eagles.   If I see any Eagles fans though, I will take the smile off of my face, and respect their sadness.......WOS JUNIOR WHITE STJFL SUPER BOWL CHAMPS.  Hope your team has better success next year, we are moving on.  Too much whinning in this league.  Ya'll can have it......
[/quote]

BigD: you guys were STILL celebrating last night! ha ha  Loved the cheer!  I saw nothing wrong with it.  Just showed pride in the Stangs.

[quote name="raider44" post="703511" timestamp="1257876981"]
[quote author=td link=topic=62068.msg702887#msg702887 date=1257808694]
[quote author=Stangs92 link=topic=62068.msg702069#msg702069 date=1257732829]
Big ups to little #44. He ran hard all game long. Never gave up!! He gets it from his mom and grandma!!
[/quote]

I agree. Big Ups. He did run hard all game long.
[/quote]
Thanks for the kind words Stangs and TD. He works hard year round and really enjoys playin football. He's my little bulldog and he never quits! Now lets go win some baseball tournaments!! :) :)
[/quote]

I'm with you. No more Lumberton and WOS. We are all on the same team now.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder