Good Luck on Saturdays Anthony Beard

You had a hell of a game on Senior Night and left it all out there on the field.  I know you would have wanted your senior year to end on a higher note, but it just wasnt meant to be.  You have had an awsome High School Career.  Sophmore star on the first ever play-off team for Lumberton.  Stellar Junior year until your injury happened but showed alot of heart to try and play and then to come back from that type of an injury in the less than a year...WOW!  Wherever you decide to go to school they are getting one great football player.  Thanks for all you have done for Lumberton and cant wait to see you on the field next year!

Good Luck Anthony!
You are an amazing person on and off the field.
It was great being able to go through my high school years watching you play.
I know the Seniors of LHS are very proud of you!
&&& we are sooo glad to have you in our class.
Lumberton will be behind you when you go off to play college ball.
GOOD LUCK ANTHONY..
LHS LOVES YOU (:

[quote name="iwonsee" post="701689" timestamp="1257703893"]
Small hint to where AC is prolly going to end up acording to him. What is that thing that the Raider guy rides? What kind of carr did Husey drive to school? If you dont get it from that I will let you all find out from him next week. LOL
[/quote]

SMU???

[quote name="iwonsee" post="701689" timestamp="1257703893"]
Small hint to where AC is prolly going to end up acording to him. What is that thing that the Raider guy rides? What kind of carr did Husey drive to school? If you dont get it from that I will let you all find out from him next week. LOL
[/quote]

Wos?

SMU?  June Jones' group up at Highland Park is not a bad choice, but, talk to UH on Cullen Blvd ... you can play early and often.  Ask Scypion from PA Memorial, Dugat from Dayton, and a host of other young Coogs.  We're on the rise and we need defensive help.  We could use a 6'1" or 6'2" 225 MLB.  Go Coogs (Class of 1994).  Peace.

[quote name="1989NDN" post="702172" timestamp="1257737232"]
SMU?  June Jones' group up at Highland Park is not a bad choice, but, talk to UH on Cullen Blvd ... you can play early and often.  Ask Scypion from PA Memorial, Dugat from Dayton, and a host of other young Coogs.  We're on the rise and we need defensive help.  We could use a 6'1" or 6'2" 225 MLB.  Go Coogs (Class of 1994).  Peace.
[/quote]

UH would be a good fit bc UH has it going on.

[quote name="GoBigBlue1997" post="700723" timestamp="1257612230"]
According to rivals, he was high on Colorodo after his official visit.  Im sure others on here have some inside information though.  Dont know for sure if he has any other visits lined up or not. 
[/quote]
ahh, yea good luck gettin trounced by Texas yearly

seriously though, good luck kid, i hope ya do well

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder