P.A. Memorial vs. LaPorte Predictions

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LP won RTG's first year with play-action and running down hill.  They won last year when that North win blew into Stallworth thrawting the passing game of PAM.  This year, PAM will get exposed once again by not being physical enough to stop Thunder and Lightning....

The passing game is starting to come around, if we can throw the ball twenty times a game we're gonna be tough to beat. We just need to throw it  twenty we don't even have to complete all those passes just keep defenses honest. I feel the wideouts are to explosive to be just a running team.

[quote name="The GOAT" post="702065" timestamp="1257732733"]
The passing game is starting to come around, if we can throw the ball twenty times a game we're gonna be tough to beat. We just need to throw it  twenty we don't even have to complete all those passes just keep defenses honest. I feel the wideouts are to explosive to be just a running team.
[/quote]

I agree 100 %

PAM...dont put the cart before the horse.  i'm paying close attention and starting to realize a collapse is possible.  Sounds like PAM has a nitch for blowing games.  If its a running game with LP you want then its a game you shall have plenty of.  while LP dont have a passing game it gets whats needed when needed. if all you need is 12 yrds, well a 12 yrd catch is welcomed.  As far as LP's defense goes...all you have to do is prevent them from scoring more points than you in the end.  I dont htink LP fans are looking for a glorious victory as the PAM fans are, we are just looking for a victory, dont believe me...check our play-off record over the past 4 yrs.  some how we win the play-offs against teams better than us.

We'll do fine as long as the players don't see that no one has faith in them or their coach...sad!  Let's Go Titans and Coach Harrison, prove them all wrong!  And yes, this is my first post but I've been reading on here for some time and I just can't keep my opinions to myself any longer!

[quote name="The GOAT" post="702488" timestamp="1257783965"]
Don't worry LP We're  not looking ahead.Just trying to figure out what needs to be done to get over the LP hump so we can move on to the next round.
[/quote]

I understand, just wish there were more LP fans on here helping me out. i only witnessed 4 games this year, missed the Deer Park game didnt get there 30 minutes before the game so i was turned away (thats how it should be!!!) but i like what i saw in those games.  it good to see great good discussion for the game. 

how do you guys feel about the half of the bracket we are in. Most likely the winner of our game will face the winner of Katy/Atascosita. 

[quote name="tj2titan" post="702537" timestamp="1257787465"]
We'll do fine as long as the players don't see that no one has faith in them or their coach...sad!  Let's Go Titans and Coach Harrison, prove them all wrong!  And yes, this is my first post but I've been reading on here for some time and I just can't keep my opinions to myself any longer!
[/quote]I know you! ;)

[quote name="tj2titan" post="702537" timestamp="1257787465"]
[/quote]

As an anti-Harrison supporter, it's never about the kids.  They're only doing what they're told.  It's not about KRH the person, it is and will always be about X's and O's---both pregame and in-game situations.....

[quote name="SFA85" post="702750" timestamp="1257801355"]
[quote author=tj2titan link=topic=62010.msg702537#msg702537 date=1257787465]
[/quote]

As an anti-Harrison supporter, it's never about the kids.  They're only doing what they're told.  It's not about KRH the person, it is and will always be about X's and O's---both pregame and in-game situations.....
[/quote]

I think it is about the person with you.  I wish you would just stay off of threads about Memorial because the only time you come around is when something negative is being said.  Find you another Coach and team to hate on and leave ours alone!!

[quote name="The GOAT" post="702690" timestamp="1257798456"]
[/quote]I know you! ;)
[/quote]

Do you really?  ???  ;)

I think that Memorial have done a lot of good this year.  You are 6-4, a big turnaround from last year.  You have some pretty convincing victories.  You took down NS.  I think you can thank the Coach for that.  Support him.  The kids over there seem to be rallying around him.  I think  your fans need to take notes from the kids.  This is his first year as HC and you can see that this team is better.  Give him time... 87 and 85.

dude has not improved as far as getting tha ball down tha field and also creativity like reverses reverse passes and passing routes such as drag routes square ins, post, post corners slants, curls, i watched katy on defense tha other night and they play 8 yards off tha ball slants and hitch routes all night long but we wont do that

[quote name="tj2titan" post="702797" timestamp="1257803232"]
[quote author=SFA85 link=topic=62010.msg702750#msg702750 date=1257801355]
We'll do fine as long as the players don't see that no one has faith in them or their coach...sad!  Let's Go Titans and Coach Harrison, prove them all wrong!  And yes, this is my first post but I've been reading on here for some time and I just can't keep my opinions to myself any longer!
[/quote]

As an anti-Harrison supporter, it's never about the kids.  They're only doing what they're told.  It's not about KRH the person, it is and will always be about X's and O's---both pregame and in-game situations.....
[/quote]

I think it is about the person with you.  I wish you would just stay off of threads about Memorial because the only time you come around is when something negative is being said.  Find you another Coach and team to hate on and leave ours alone!!
[/quote]

Well you know what TJ, I won't stay off him and as long as he loses to 0-8 teams, I won't be the only person to question his coaching ability.  So you can continue to wash his drawers, and I'll continue to post where and about whom I please.....

And while you continue to cheerlead for KRH, please make his resume not-so-paper-thin.......

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder