• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="Lucky72" post="696533" timestamp="1257309377"]
Saturday Playoff Game

Dville over Warren

HF over Silsbee

Superbowl Champs Dville  :-*
[/quote]In your dreams Lucky, HF is the real deal. Better have some jet packs on your guys as that is the only way your going to catch Kendrick King. Get ready for a heavy dose of King to the left, King to the right and holy crap there goes King up the middle.  :o  :o  :o

[quote name="BUCMAN08" post="697298" timestamp="1257380300"]
hes the only good back they have . key on him and hf season is over .. sorry hf just calling as i see it
[/quote]
GO AHEAD CALL IT AS U SEE IT, THE THING IS EVERYBODY HAS THERE EYES ON THE BIG PLAY MAKER DONT THINK ONE MIN. THAT IS THE ONLY THING THAT HF SEN TEAM HAS, I PORMISE U THEY CAN PUNCH IT DOWN THE MID. OF THE FIELD WITH MORE THAN JUST KING IT MITE TAKE THEM ALITTLE LONGER GETTING THERE BUT THEY WILL GET THERE......

[quote name="HORNS R #1" post="697808" timestamp="1257435485"]
but its not like he's a man child this is his 5 year in the the league and my 4 year yo have him and a very good young man how come no one can admit that he is just a good back
[/quote]

i think your not giving him enough credit...he is not just a good back he is a great back...this year he is playing like a man among boys...hell against us he kicked off....was the first man down the field...missed the tackle and fell down....got up and ran into his own man and still caught our fastest guy from behind....but still stand behind if you take him from several games you guys dont go undefeated IMO

[quote name="SgtRey" post="697935" timestamp="1257441815"]
Well remember if your team is too good you may get kicked out....better let deweville win.
[/quote]there is no need for this i think the people in d-ville are very good people and realy good coaches so lets keep negatives to our self

Guest BUCMAN08
HF SR will be in the super bowl and dville will shut down king and win the game 36 ------- 18  jmo    we played them but we didnt shut down king so we lost but we all agreed that d ville is the best all around team 

[quote name="BUCMAN08" post="698191" timestamp="1257454462"]
HF SR will be in the super bowl and dville will shut down king and win the game 36 ------- 18  jmo    we played them but we didnt shut down king so we lost but we all agreed that d ville is the best all around team 
[/quote]still won't be able too stop him. at this level one player can take you all the way. seen it done many times.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder