EC vs Warren Predictions?

Guest ECBucFan
While Warren doesn't have the team athleticism some others do, you can bet Ramsey will have the Warriors playing their heart out on Friday nights. With that said, EC might (hopefully) get some starters rested and avoid injuries. Its great to see some of the reserves get to play.  :)     

Nothing against the Warriors but with gas prices over the $2 mark, it might be better to save a few bucks and just sit this one out (ha). Just joking Warren fans. In a perfect world, the Warriors would hang tough and put up a good fight but, in the real world, this one should be over early.

EC 49
WAR 6

[quote name="THEFUTUREOFTHEGAME" post="695440" timestamp="1257223268"]
Ron you suck man!  ;D when are u gunna learn? if u cant beat us, join us. A man of ur magnitude, needs to be supporting a team that actually wins. (EC) so jump on the ole band wagon pal.
[/quote]
No i would rather ron stick with his side and allow himself to look like an idiot for the rest of his life by goin against EC every game and then watch as we pull out another impressive victory.

[quote name="HuggyBear10" post="695577" timestamp="1257257189"]
EC has no chance of winning this game!  Warren is a powerhouse and EC is just an outhouse compared to them!  It's pretty much gonna be a beat down.  Warren wins 42-41!
[/quote]
EC has no chance but we are only losin this by 1? Sorry Huggy but you are an idiot. Warren has 1 district win and its gonna stay that way

[quote name="Ron Burgundy" post="695840" timestamp="1257272567"]
[quote author=HuggyBear10 link=topic=61731.msg695837#msg695837 date=1257272461]
[quote author=bucs4life link=topic=61731.msg695606#msg695606 date=1257258628]
[quote author=HuggyBear10 link=topic=61731.msg695577#msg695577 date=1257257189]
EC has no chance of winning this game!  Warren is a powerhouse and EC is just an outhouse compared to them!  It's pretty much gonna be a beat down.  Warren wins [b]42-41![/b]
[/quote]
[b]EC has no chance but we are only losin this by 1[/b]? Sorry Huggy but you are an idiot. Warren has 1 district win and its gonna stay that way
[/quote]I meant to say 42-14 and if you ever call me an idiot again, I will make sure that the reign of Zeus will strike down upon you like a Japanese suicide bomber!!!!!!!!
[/quote]

[move][size=18pt][color=green]EC WILL LOSE TO WARREN!!! END OF STORY!!![/color][/size][/move]
[/quote]
it looks as if huggy bear is not as much of an idiot as ron but still an idiot either way

I am a die hard Warren fan and we don't need to get in the middle of a EC/HF fuss.This should be a no brainer to predict.I will say the kids from Warren will play hard which is a tribute to their character after the season they have had.Hold your heads up guys and do your best,that's all anyone can ask of you.

[quote name="whsalum" post="698312" timestamp="1257466441"]
I am a die hard Warren fan and we don't need to get in the middle of a EC/HF fuss.This should be a no brainer to predict.I will say the kids from Warren will play hard which is a tribute to their character after the season they have had.Hold your heads up guys and do your best,that's all anyone can ask of you.
[/quote]

Heck yall have a better record than HF does. So you're allowed to get into the fuss if you want to.  ;D ;D

[quote name="ECBucFan" post="694288" timestamp="1257171699"]
While Warren doesn't have the team athleticism some others do, you can bet Ramsey will have the Warriors playing their heart out on Friday nights. With that said, EC might (hopefully) get some starters rested and avoid injuries. Its great to see some of the reserves get to play.  :)     
[/quote]

I know E.C. will win this game, but I think you have this backward. The players actually do have some talent and plenty of heart,  It's Ramsey that needs to go.

Guest ECBucFan
[quote name="Johnnyreb" post="698334" timestamp="1257468991"]
Sounds like yall have been going at it for a while. [/quote]

A couple of kids from HF are insanely jealous of the sucess of EC, and they just can't stand it. To make matters worse for them, a former teammate of theirs moved in a couple of years ago, and has enjoyed sucess at EC, and it has just drove them totally mad. I just ignore their stupidity, and encourage all others to do likewise. These kids are just making themselves look extreamly childish and bad.

Keep in mind, there is no real rivaly between HF and EC right now. No contest, just total domination for 2A EC over 3A HF.  

[quote name="HuggyBear10" post="698732" timestamp="1257517792"]
[quote author=Ron Burgundy link=topic=61731.msg698719#msg698719 date=1257517338]
[quote author=ECBucFan link=topic=61731.msg698635#msg698635 date=1257506755]
[quote author=Johnnyreb link=topic=61731.msg698334#msg698334 date=1257468991]

A couple of kids from HF are insanely jealous of the sucess of EC, and they just can't stand it. To make matters worse for them, a former teammate of theirs moved in a couple of years ago, and has enjoyed sucess at EC, and it has just drove them totally mad. I just ignore their stupidity, and encourage all others to do likewise. These kids are just making themselves look extreamly childish and bad.

Keep in mind, there is no real rivaly between HF and EC right now. No contest, just total domination for 2A EC over 3A HF.  
[/quote]

How can anyone be jealous of a one man show? All you guys have is #1 (We all know who that is!). I don't understand why you have to come on here and spew your filthy sewage all over this forum. Just because you guys beat us the past couple of years, you think you are gods. NO OFFENSE TO WARREN, but the truth is you play garbage teams every week, blow out garbage teams every week, and think you are good. I honestly hope you are in a real district with Kirbyville or Newton next year, so you can feel what it's like to play a real team.

come on ron garbage teams? 3 of the 1st 4 games were 3a schools and besides hf they were good 3a schools the other game was newton and they could beat a number of 3a schools
and yes our district wasnt as loaded as usuall but anahuac is very very good this yr so garbage i dont think so..
but i can say this Ron talk ur coaching staff into scheduling some of those garbage teams so u and the rest of ur team can get a win r 2 next season other than that id say quitting talking about EC because if will take yall many seasons to be good enough to compete with the lower part of 3a

Guest ECBucFan
[quote name="FBfan" post="698622" timestamp="1257490240"]
The players actually do have some talent and plenty of heart,  It's Ramsey that needs to go.
[/quote]

I understand how you might feel, but if that happens I hate to see it. I don't know Ramsey, but by observation on numerous occasions, he seems like a great guy who really cares about the kids, Warren kids & opponents likewise. Warren should appreciate that.

[quote name="Ron Burgundy" post="698963" timestamp="1257531203"]
[quote author=Buccaneer 2010 link=topic=61731.msg698840#msg698840 date=1257523135]
[quote author=HuggyBear10 link=topic=61731.msg698732#msg698732 date=1257517792]
[quote author=Ron Burgundy link=topic=61731.msg698719#msg698719 date=1257517338]

[/quote]

How can anyone be jealous of a one man show? All you guys have is #1 (We all know who that is!). I don't understand why you have to come on here and spew your filthy sewage all over this forum. Just because you guys beat us the past couple of years, you think you are gods. NO OFFENSE TO WARREN, but the truth is you play garbage teams every week, blow out garbage teams every week, and think you are good. I honestly hope you are in a real district with Kirbyville or Newton next year, so you can feel what it's like to play a real team.

come on ron garbage teams? 3 of the 1st 4 games were 3a schools and besides hf they were good 3a schools the other game was newton and they could beat a number of 3a schools
and yes our district wasnt as loaded as usuall but anahuac is very very good this yr so garbage i dont think so..
but i can say this Ron talk ur coaching staff into scheduling some of those garbage teams so u and the rest of ur team can get a win r 2 next season other than that id say quitting talking about EC because if will take yall many seasons to be good enough to compete with the lower part of 3a
[/quote]

Those were not good 3A schools you guys played, those were the three teams that didn't make playoffs in 21-3A. However, I am glad that you guys actually played a decent school, Newton, but we all know the outcome of that one.
[/quote]

Newtons far better than decent and other than you'll the 3-a teams we played were competitive in district.

[quote name="Ron Burgundy" post="698963" timestamp="1257531203"]
[quote author=Buccaneer 2010 link=topic=61731.msg698840#msg698840 date=1257523135]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Those were not good 3A schools you guys played, those were the three teams that didn't make playoffs in 21-3A. However, I am glad that you guys actually played a decent school, Newton, but we all know the outcome of that one.
[/quote]
well your right the newton game didnt end well but if u would of watched the 1st half when both teams had all their energy u would of seen an ec team that could compete with alot of 2a schools in the state and those "not good" 3a schools were hj and of of played newton great and looked for awhile like they were going to pull it out we gave the hj game away yes i said it we gave up but 7-2 about to be 8-2 i think thats a pretty great season so really quit putting down ec its getting sad im not saying jump on the band wagon but seriously its getting old

[quote name="Ron Burgundy" post="698983" timestamp="1257531918"]
[quote author=Bucof2010 link=topic=61731.msg698972#msg698972 date=1257531583]
[quote author=Ron Burgundy link=topic=61731.msg698963#msg698963 date=1257531203]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Newtons far better than decent and other than you'll the 3-a teams we played were competitive in district.
[/quote]

Play someone like Silsbee or WOS and see what the result is, then come talk. Otherwise, just keep playing Warren and Kountze thinking you've accomplished something.
[/quote]

That would be ok coming from BC or HJ because they play wos and silsbee reasonably close but you'll don't even compete with them so why brag about playing them?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder