WHO HAS THE BEST SHOT AT STATE...KIRBYVILLE or NEWTON

Guest ~old_wildcat~

Guest ~old_wildcat~
Ok...I'll Start It Off...I Think Kirbyville Could Make a Good Run,Only If They Get the Passing Game In Better Shape,Hold On To The Football,And Cut Down On The Bone-Headed 15 Yard Penalties..They As Does Newton Has The Talent And Coaches To Do The Job With...

I think both squads have the talent to go, Kirbyville is peaking at the right time with the exception of the penalties and need work on their passing. Newton seems to give up big plays this year, need work on tackling better and playing sloppy in the first have. Kirbyville's defense is definely ready for the playoffs.

Guest ~old_wildcat~
There are Two New Kids On The Block Not Only Arp And Daingerfield, But [b]Godley [/b] & [b]Bushland[/b] Are Turning Some Heads Up That way...Hanging With The Big Dogs Too,From All I've Heard..

Both have a good chance of getting far, Newton has allot of experience in the playoffs so going 3 or 4 rounds deep will be nothing new to them, and Kville has the experience from last years state championship appearance. Kville needs to get through Arp and Newton needs to get by Dangerfield who i think is the best team in 2a with Arp in a close second.

By far I think Dangerfield Newton Kirbyville and Arp are the Best teams in the state of 2a

I agree... both teams have a good chance.  They are loaded with athletes like always and their coaching is first class.  I would like to see both the D1 and D2 trophies back in southeast tx! IMO the top five 2A teams are far above the others... i would say 1. Daingerfield 2. Muleshoe, 3. Newton 4. Kirbyville and 5. Arp... I believe that the two trophies will go to two of these five teams. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476