Pee Wee rd 2 playoff predictions

ndndad

[quote name="ICEWATER" post="688199" timestamp="1256694064"]
[quote author=2PointConversion link=topic=61371.msg688088#msg688088 date=1256685251]
Just so you know...PNG White has had 8 different kids score TDs (many with multiple TDs).  No kid would be able to run against the teams PNG White demolished (Which was all but WOS) without good downfield blocking.  It is insulting to the hard work that all the kids on PNG White put in for the year.  PNG White had a QB that passed for over 100 yards in a game....all without #28.  PNG White's leading tacklers are not #28.  #28 is a great player, but PNG White is a great team.   It takes a great team to win.  I hope you all focus on #28, cause #'s 1-99 will make you feel the pain.
[/quote]
Thats cool and all but if a coach knows what he is doing then a 3-3-5 would demolish that offense, no disrespect just talking football. I think you guys have a great team, I wish you guys the best on sat.
[/quote]

Aww !!! Come on now Ice. You are taking away my element of surprise. Don't let out all of my secrets !!!  ;)

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="Tribesman" post="688508" timestamp="1256739236"]
[quote author=ICEWATER link=topic=61371.msg688199#msg688199 date=1256694064]
[quote author=2PointConversion link=topic=61371.msg688088#msg688088 date=1256685251]
Just so you know...PNG White has had 8 different kids score TDs (many with multiple TDs).  No kid would be able to run against the teams PNG White demolished (Which was all but WOS) without good downfield blocking.  It is insulting to the hard work that all the kids on PNG White put in for the year.  PNG White had a QB that passed for over 100 yards in a game....all without #28.  PNG White's leading tacklers are not #28.  #28 is a great player, but PNG White is a great team.   It takes a great team to win.  I hope you all focus on #28, cause #'s 1-99 will make you feel the pain.
[/quote]
Thats cool and all but if a coach knows what he is doing then a 3-3-5 would demolish that offense, no disrespect just talking football. I think you guys have a great team, I wish you guys the best on sat.
[/quote]

Aww !!! Come on now Ice. You are taking away my element of surprise. Don't let out all of my secrets !!!  ;)
[/quote]

I was just being funny that's all HEHEHEHEHE, I wanna get there early to see this game and I will try. I just have to get with my head coach and get all of these kids rounded up to be there on time, for our game. I think this one is going to be explosive and not from points being scored but from the defensive hits! WHAAAAAAAATT!!!!!                  I'm as cold as Ice!

[b]Buffalo Wild Wings in Port Arthur after practice this
Thursday.[/b] Lum Pee-Wee and Wos Pee-Wee will be there around 8:00.
PNG White and Purple you need to come. Its open to anybody that's Loves Youth Football like we all do.
Just a bunch of old washed up football guys making new friends. :D :D :D If you plan to show please post something.  

[quote name="LR33" post="689065" timestamp="1256782782"]
PNG White and Purple you need to come. Its open to anybody that's Loves Youth Football like we all do.
Just a bunch of old washed up football guys making new friends. :D :D :D If you plan to show please post something.  
[/quote]

What about an old washed up baseball guy pretending to know something about football. It really is kind of like my Halloween costume.  ;D ;D

[quote name="Scalp'em" post="689185" timestamp="1256802609"]
Gotta work overnight :'( But if ya'll drive through Port Neches real fast then I could meet with ya'll  ;D
[/quote]
This a personal invite to Danial. ;D Ill let you set by me, ;) so Purple want pick on you. :P Now we both have to watch out for WOS. 8) Those guys talk so nose!!!  ::)

[quote name="LR33" post="689065" timestamp="1256782782"]
[/quote]

I might come have a drink if they let me in!

[quote name="Tribesman" post="689357" timestamp="1256830422"]
I will do my best to make it. LR33, if you talk to Daniel, tell him to bring #28 with him. I will try to lock him up in a closet or storage room and let him out on Sunday !!! ;)
[/quote]Good Idea! Hope to see you there.

[quote name="thetragichippy" post="689255" timestamp="1256822609"]
[quote author=LR33 link=topic=61371.msg689065#msg689065 date=1256782782]
[/quote]

[/quote]
We own you one for bring all your all-stars this week to practice with us. Thanks again for the speed. ;)

[quote name="LR33" post="689534" timestamp="1256838730"]
[quote author=thetragichippy link=topic=61371.msg689255#msg689255 date=1256822609]
[/quote]

[/quote]
We own you one for bring all your all-stars this week to practice with us. Thanks again for the speed. ;)
[/quote]Is it true they have more speed then WOS JR. White? :o

[quote name="LR33" post="689534" timestamp="1256838730"]
[quote author=thetragichippy link=topic=61371.msg689255#msg689255 date=1256822609]
[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

No problem my friend......he would have been there yesterday but he had an "infraction" at school & that was some of his punishment.  [b]WHEN[/b] you win on Saturday, next week you need to show him how White team does up downs...........like about 20 of them.!!

[quote name="WOS 98" post="689541" timestamp="1256839276"]
[quote author=LR33 link=topic=61371.msg689534#msg689534 date=1256838730]
[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

I think White will show you some speed..........actually, I have had the chance this week to come out and watch Lumb. White practice.  I must say I was very impressed with the coaching staff.  The head coach is an amazing communicator to these kids.  The practices are organized and the kids listen!!  Very good group of kids!!

[quote name="thetragichippy" post="689553" timestamp="1256840103"]
[quote author=WOS 98 link=topic=61371.msg689541#msg689541 date=1256839276]
[quote author=LR33 link=topic=61371.msg689534#msg689534 date=1256838730]
[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

I think White will show you some speed..........actually, I have had the chance this week to come out and watch Lumb. White practice.  I must say I was very impressed with the coaching staff.  The head coach is an amazing communicator to these kids.  The practices are organized and the kids listen!!  Very good group of kids!!
[/quote]WOS Jr. White doesn't have any speed at all ???....they just get after you when they get in between the lines ;D

Yea , thats was fun to watch ,,, !!! (the speed)  Lr33 ,, make sure you keep all the tricks tucked away in the bag ,, while ya'll are out there havn fun tonite !!  Alot of good practice this week !!!  Im pulling every string i can to get off to go to the game!!! Im even offer extra $$ to get someone to cover for me !!! LOL  GO RAIDERS !!!!

[quote name="L-TRAIN" post="689866" timestamp="1256859967"]
Yea , thats was fun to watch ,,, !!! (the speed)  Lr33 ,, make sure you keep all the tricks tucked away in the bag ,, while ya'll are out there havn fun tonite !!  Alot of good practice this week !!!  Im pulling every string i can to get off to go to the game!!! Im even offer extra $$ to get someone to cover for me !!! LOL  GO RAIDERS !!!!
[/quote]

No insult here, but that is what makes me laugh is how excited an organiztion is about how many tricks they run, my dad once told me a funny lil saying about teams who have to run trick plays..... Well i am sure you have heard it before to hahahahahah I'm just picking wth you so don't get mad at me it's all in fun remember! ;D ;D Love you guys  :D :D

[quote name="ICEWATER" post="690613" timestamp="1256925733"]
[quote author=L-TRAIN link=topic=61371.msg689866#msg689866 date=1256859967]
Yea , thats was fun to watch ,,, !!! (the speed)  Lr33 ,, make sure you keep all the tricks tucked away in the bag ,, while ya'll are out there havn fun tonite !!  Alot of good practice this week !!!   Im pulling every string i can to get off to go to the game!!! Im even offer extra $$ to get someone to cover for me !!! LOL   GO RAIDERS !!!!
[/quote]

No insult here, but that is what makes me laugh is how excited an organiztion is about how many tricks they run, my dad once told me a funny lil saying about teams who have to run trick plays..... Well i am sure you have heard it before to hahahahahah I'm just picking wth you so don't get mad at me it's all in fun remember! ;D ;D Love you guys  :D :D
[/quote]

ICE//// I was really meaning ya know ,, don't get to havn to much fun and give up any game plan secrets ,, LOL !!  WHAT DO YOU CONSIDER A '''TRICK PLAY"""  is faking a handoff a ''TRICK""  I mean that move is intended to  fool the defense on who has the ball ,!! RIGHT ??  IS THAT A TRICK PLAY ???

[quote name="ICEWATER" post="690613" timestamp="1256925733"]
[quote author=L-TRAIN link=topic=61371.msg689866#msg689866 date=1256859967]
Yea , thats was fun to watch ,,, !!! (the speed)  Lr33 ,, make sure you keep all the tricks tucked away in the bag ,, while ya'll are out there havn fun tonite !!  Alot of good practice this week !!!   Im pulling every string i can to get off to go to the game!!! Im even offer extra $$ to get someone to cover for me !!! LOL   GO RAIDERS !!!!
[/quote]

[/quote]

Ice......had a blast last night! 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    voodoopriestonline
    Newest Member
    voodoopriestonline