Pee Wee rd 2 playoff predictions

ndndad

HIGH 5    LR33 !!!!!          I did'nt see anyone sweating !!!!  Frustrated over a couple of big mistakes yea ,, but no sweating!!! LUM(white) came out in the second half and played the game that they play!!!  I think it showed alot coming back out and over coming the mistakes !!!  I can bet on a couple things that are gona be worked on this week!!! They will be ready , for WOS !! As previs said in an earlier post this is gona be the game of the year !!!! 

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="Stangs92" post="687011" timestamp="1256595550"]
[quote author=Scalp'em link=topic=61371.msg686956#msg686956 date=1256592265]
Everybody keep wishing purple wins, but it's not going to happen. Whoever makes it out of WOS/Lum White will be playing PNG White for the SB. You mark that down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Bring the PAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D
[/quote]

Didn't u mean its going to be WO-S VS. PNG White? Mark that down! Here is the low down for ya.

WO-S- 35
Lum. Wht.- 14

PNG White-21
PNG Purp.-8

WO-S-28  PNG White-12   Pee Wee Superbowl Champs 3 years straight!!!!!!!!!!!

Not a pee wee coach but Im pullin for them 100% baby!!!!

[/quote]
Stangs92 You sir I worry about with a prediction like that.
1. WOS hasn't scored that much all year!
2. WOS let Vidor Black put 13 on them!
But that's OK that's all Lum White needs is Predictions like this one to put them over the top. So I welcome your comments.
I have 10 kids that played in the Superbowl last year and remamber what it felt like to loose to WOS. And the whole league is aware of WOS PEEWEE 3-0 in SuperBowls. So again you are putting a target on there backs. Bring on the fuel because I will keep passing it on to them. I'm sure IceWater and Previs want to thank you for this! By the way shouldn't you be working on your game plan for Saturday. BC is a coming. If your lucky enough to win that one, then you got Lum White waiting. Just talked to Raider 44. He said he cant wait to take you out. Just like they took out Blue this weekend. Sr Lum White will take out WOS this week, and I will take out WOS PeeWee. Raider 44 said "ONE WEEK AT A TIME". Its time to pass the trophy to somebody else! ;D ;D ;D Sorry WOS has had it long enough. :'( :'( :'(

[quote name="LR33" post="687184" timestamp="1256603974"]
[quote author=Stangs92 link=topic=61371.msg687011#msg687011 date=1256595550]
Everybody keep wishing purple wins, but it's not going to happen. Whoever makes it out of WOS/Lum White will be playing PNG White for the SB. You mark that down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Bring the PAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D
[/quote]

Didn't u mean its going to be WO-S VS. PNG White? Mark that down! Here is the low down for ya.

WO-S- 35
Lum. Wht.- 14

PNG White-21
PNG Purp.-8

[/quote]
But that's OK that's all Lum White needs is Predictions like this one to put them over the top. So I welcome your comments.
I have 10 kids that played in the Superbowl last year and remamber what it felt like to loose to WOS. And the whole league is aware of WOS PEEWEE 3-0 in SuperBowls. So again you are putting a target on there backs. Bring on the fuel because I will keep passing it on to them. I'm sure IceWater and Previs want to thank you for this! By the way shouldn't you be working on your game plan for Saturday. BC is a coming. If your lucky enough to win that one, then you got Lum White waiting. Just talked to Raider 44. He said he cant wait to take you out. Just like they took out Blue this weekend. Sr Lum White will take out WOS this week, and I will take out WOS PeeWee. Raider 44 said "ONE WEEK AT A TIME". Its time to pass the trophy to somebody else! ;D ;D ;D Sorry WOS has had it long enough. :'( :'( :'(
[/quote]

AMEN Brother!!!! :) :) :) :) :)

[quote name="raider44" post="687217" timestamp="1256605076"]
[quote author=LR33 link=topic=61371.msg687184#msg687184 date=1256603974]
[/quote]

WO-S- 35
Lum. Wht.- 14

PNG White-21
PNG Purp.-8

[/quote]
[/quote]

AMEN Brother!!!! :) :) :) :) :)
[/quote]
I'm on this Band Wagon! ;D ;D ;D

LR33 - Raider 44  ,,,,, when WOS was playing  and LUM ( white ) was waiting and watching ,,,, WHO WERE THE KIDS ROOTING FOR ????    Come on be honest I was there !!!!        THESE BOYS WERE ROOTING FOR ------WOS-------  All on thier own ,, they were cheering on WOS from just outside the end zone!!!  

PREVIS  --  ICEWATER ,,, LUM (white)  the players  were cheering you on to the win !!!!!    They are hyped up for WOS !!!!

[quote name="L-TRAIN" post="687228" timestamp="1256605600"]
LR33 - Raider 44  ,,,,, when WOS was playing  and LUM ( white ) was waiting and watching ,,,, WHO WERE THE KIDS ROOTING FOR ????    Come on be honest I was there !!!!        THESE BOYS WERE ROOTING FOR ------WOS-------  All on thier own ,, they were cheering on WOS from just outside the end zone!!!  

PREVIS  --  ICEWATER ,,, LUM (white)  the players  were cheering you on to the win !!!!!    They are hyped up for WOS !!!!
[/quote]

To be the best, you've got to [b]beat[/b] the best! That's what we stand for now and our kids understand that on all levels.

[quote name="LR33" post="687053" timestamp="1256598339"]
[quote author=Scalp'em link=topic=61371.msg687037#msg687037 date=1256597068]
[quote author=LR33 link=topic=61371.msg686970#msg686970 date=1256592847]
[/quote]

Slow Down Big Daddy.
[/quote]

I already told ya that it's ok to be second best ;D Good luck against WOS, I was laughing seeing you sweat against Ned. You made some good adjustments at halftime and took the game over.
[/quote]
That Game did make me work a little. But now everybody can see what my kids are made of. That was a test against a real good Nederland team. Its pretty clear that the final 4 teams have the kids to be here. Now its up to the coaches to have a real good game plan. Is PNG Battle Tested yet? You know with the #1 SEED and all. The team that comes out of our game with WOS will be. But I know you rather play WOS.
[/quote]

Battle tested? The only team to hang with us was WOS and that was a tight game with them winning 12-7 the first game of the year. Like I said before, we don't care who we play, we'll show up prepared and ready for battle. We'll let the players speak for themselves. All 4 teams left are tough teams and it's anyone's title to get. We welcome all to see the SHOW! ;D

Lucky enough to get by BC? They gotta pray we don't end their season with a 40 piece. And I'm not talkin wings from BWW! After Pee Wee takes care of u all( and I just talked to PREVIS/ that targets BEEN on our backs)this week. We get to put that Route 44 sized whippin on Lumberton JR white. To He!# with the underdog card! We gonna prove who runs the STJFL on 11-07-09!  I know u lookin 44. Get at me bro! Oh... And good luck and be safe.

[quote name="ndndad" post="687026" timestamp="1256596294"]
Anything can happen, but I guarantee you nobody's scoring 28 pts on PNG White! You only scored 12 against us the first time and it should have only been 7! Let's let the games play out and see what happens. Good luck to all the boys!!
[/quote]
First up how do you say we only should have scored 7, if you really wanna know the only reason you did score with #28 was because we had our 3rd string out there and at that time we had like 34 kids and we were getting our 10 for everybody. We scored 12 and it was our first game so I'm sure your better as a team now to, but don't act like we suck we returned 5 kids from last years team everybody thats for real wanna see our roster from last year we returned 5 and look at us now. I love football and coach our kids the best we can I am proud of them no matter what happens Sat.(may the best team win)[quote author=LR33 link=topic=61371.msg687059#msg687059 date=1256598687]
IceWater/Previs you think the wifes will give you a yard pass again for Thursday?
[/quote]
Most definitely my wife is super cool and so is Previs wife, my wife even told me to make sure we kept in touch this week hahahahaha! She like it that we all get along so well.[quote author=LR33 link=topic=61371.msg687184#msg687184 date=1256603974]
[/quote]

WO-S- 35
Lum. Wht.- 14

PNG White-21
PNG Purp.-8

WO-S-28  PNG White-12  Pee Wee Superbowl Champs 3 years straight!!!!!!!!!!!

[/quote]
[/quote]
Now to answer this one, we scored 36 on BC WE SCORED 35 ON NED WHITE . i BELIEVE YOU SCORED 34 HAHAHAH,pLUS WE PLAY LIKE 6 RUNNING BACKS AND ALL OF THEM ARE NOT bARRY sANDERS SO WE HAVE NOT SCORED A TON BUT OUR KIDS LOVE US hehehehe. Also LR33, WE BEAT vIDOR bLACK 26-0 SO HAHAHAH ON THAT  NOW ANYBODY ELSE WANNA JUMP ON US TONIGHT HAHAHAHAH i LOVE YOU GUYS BUT WE'LL SEE ON sAT. WAHATS UP AND TELL YOUR KIDS tHANK YOU FOR ROOTING FOR US WE NEEDE IT ALMOST AS BAD AS THEY DID WHEN THEY WERE LOSING AT HALFTIME HAHAHAHAHAHA THAT WAS LOW I KNOW BUT JUST JOKING YOU GUYS ARE FOR REAL AND WE KNOW IT SO YES lr33 I WILL BE UP LATE EVEN TONIGHT iM WATCHING YOUR OFFENSE ON YOUTUBE ITS PRETTY COOL UNTIL THAT STAMPEDE COMES!HAHAHAHAHAHA

[quote name="Stangs92" post="687273" timestamp="1256608386"]
Lucky enough to get by BC? They gotta pray we don't end their season with a 40 piece. And I'm not talkin wings from BWW! After Pee Wee takes care of u all( and I just talked to PREVIS/ that targets BEEN on our backs)this week. We get to put that Route 44 sized whippin on Lumberton JR white. To He!# with the underdog card! We gonna prove who runs the STJFL on 11-07-09!  I know u lookin 44. Get at me bro! Oh... And good luck and be safe.
[/quote]

Like I told ya last week, every round a Lumberton team is gonna knock one of you off. Last week wuz blue. This week is your pee wee team and your senior team. 11/07/09 we will finish the deal by doing what no one thinks can be done. Knockin off WOS Jr white. Four of the six SB teams will be from Lumberton so ya better be ready!!

[quote name="raider44" post="687291" timestamp="1256608846"]
[quote author=Stangs92 link=topic=61371.msg687273#msg687273 date=1256608386]
[/quote]

Like I told ya last week, every round a Lumberton team is gonna knock one of you off. Last week wuz blue. This week is your pee wee team and your senior team. 11/07/09 we will finish the deal by doing what no one thinks can be done. Knockin off WOS Jr white. Four of the six SB teams will be from Lumberton so ya better be ready!!
[/quote]
HAHAHAHAAHA your funny are you sure you stopped drinking since we left BWW'S hahahahaha listen if you guys are so wicked how come they don't run the squat offense or single spread offense in junior high and high school! I was reading up on the offense you all run and it's funny because the guy that teaches everyone and sells the dvd's says it works really well for teams that lack fast players and great runners hahahahaha don't get mad I'm just ribbing you but hey that's what he said hahahaha

You like that STANGS92

[quote name="raider44" post="687331" timestamp="1256610551"]
[quote author=ICEWATER link=topic=61371.msg687327#msg687327 date=1256610347]
We saw it last year, you know I am just being funny Big Daddy, you guys are for real and we know it.
[/quote]

Quit being funny and be for real. Cuz im serious when i say you about to find out!
[/quote]

Okay well I can see someone doesn't wanna joke and have good time on here so I will leave you alone, Hey man no ofense intended on here  i THOUGHT WE WERE ALL HAVING A GOOD TIME so PEACE!
GOOD LUCK SATURDAY

[quote name="ICEWATER" post="687352" timestamp="1256611184"]
[quote author=raider44 link=topic=61371.msg687331#msg687331 date=1256610551]
[quote author=ICEWATER link=topic=61371.msg687327#msg687327 date=1256610347]
We saw it last year, you know I am just being funny Big Daddy, you guys are for real and we know it.
[/quote]

Quit being funny and be for real. Cuz im serious when i say you about to find out!
[/quote]

Okay well I can see someone doesn't wanna joke and have good time on here so I will leave you alone, Hey man no ofense intended on here  i THOUGHT WE WERE ALL HAVING A GOOD TIME so PEACE!
GOOD LUCK SATURDAY
[/quote]
Ice I am having a Ball. I think PNG is getting there feelings hurt. We need to include them is some of this stuff.

[quote name="raider44" post="687291" timestamp="1256608846"]
[quote author=Stangs92 link=topic=61371.msg687273#msg687273 date=1256608386]
[/quote]

[/quote]want happend!!  dark blue;white&silver  runs deep

We ain't getting our feelings hurt I promise. To WOS, ya'll scored one of your TD's when we had subs in so that makes it a 6-0 win for you. I promise the NDNS will be ready and prepared this time if you get past Lumberton White. #28 is going to run all day on either of you that we play, and by this time in the year it's no secret. If you want to we'll tell you what hole we're running through becuase our offensive line is that good. Our defense is the best in this league, just ask teams that we've played. WOS if you look at your stats from week 1 with the exception of the two TD's you may have had 3-4 first downs the entire game. Vidor Black didn't have any first downs last week. We'll see whose feelings are hurt in two weeks ;D ;D I'm talking mucho trash, but it's all in fun, no disrespect intended. BRING THE PAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Scalp'em  ,,, you gona get this all fired up and stirred up in here !!!!!!    Should these other teams be watching  PNG & PNG  more closely ,,, YA KNOW ,, just to make sure that YA"LL don't try any tricks and  come to SB with a  MERGED TEAM of  white and purple  allstar team !!!!????--------------------------JOKE----------------------------  people LOL  !!!!

You don't have to worry about that, we're keeping that for the week after the Super Bowl when we go spank Nederland in the midcounty madness game ;D  I'm trying to stir it up as much as I can, but I want to be somewhat respectful at the same time. I've been known to cross the line a time or two ;)

Hey , it really has become a  good ole  """' RIVALRY"""""   all through the ranks of STJFL    LOL  FRIENLY RIVALRY LOL
   It's all bout   LUM vs WOS

SCALP'em    YA'll got  your  MIDCOUNTY  thing going on over there ,,  that should keep you busy right ,, LOL

HEY no offense to PNG ,, white or purple ,,,  BUT  THIS WEEK  LUM vs WOS    IMO is the real SB
  I sure hope that LR33 and PREVIS  are  letting VIDEOGUY  know that this the REMATCH  that every one wants to see , so the announcers can have the story build up  to get in on the DVD LOL

I can't speak for PREVIS's players  but hey over @ LUM  these boys  WANT to play this game !!!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kush1298
    Newest Member
    kush1298