Hardin-Jefferson @ Hamshire Fannet (homecoming)

I have been reading these post for awhile, and I don't think I said anything anywhere near what some of you have said, I'm just purely stating what I know, and for the record I'm an HJ fan and I'm at all the games and I never used the word talent or lack of talent in my message.  I know most all these kids and I know what they are capable of, but lets not get the big head if you beat a mostly JV team that has been moved up to varsity because of whatever problems are occuring in HF.  I'm a firm believer if you go to HF and put up huge numbers on a team you know is down and out it will come back to haunt you sooner or later, and in my opinion it's not sportsmanlike, thats why I don't like WOS, win the game if you can but you don't have to humiliate the kids or coaches.

I think DE Cameron Malveaux (6'4" 210 lb.) will make a touchdown saving tackle on Jacoby Turner in which the team's star player will roll his ankle and be out for the game. This will give HF a huge spark and will result in HJ's downfall.

HF 41

HJ 21

i hear this malveax guy had a lot of potential and will most likely be a beast in the futrue

possilbly leading the horns to there first district championship in a long time and possibly a state

title?!!!!

I have been reading these post for awhile, and I don't think I said anything anywhere near what some of you have said, I'm just purely stating what I know, and for the record I'm an HJ fan and I'm at all the games and I never used the word talent or lack of talent in my message.  I know most all these kids and I know what they are capable of, but lets not get the big head if you beat a mostly JV team that has been moved up to varsity because of whatever problems are occuring in HF.  I'm a firm believer if you go to HF and put up huge numbers on a team you know is down and out it will come back to haunt you sooner or later, and in my opinion it's not sportsmanlike, thats why I don't like WOS, win the game if you can but you don't have to humiliate the kids or coaches.

If you feel that you said nothing wrong then why did you delete the post???  I don't think that HJ will come on here gloating about beating a down HF team.....they should beat them easily as well.  This should be a game where they work on things for their matchup with WOS and Silsbee.  I have no issues with you giving your opinion, I just have a issue when you bash a coach.

I guess the post was deleted out of courtesy, something you don't use much of during basketball season on this site, which is why I find it hard to believe you got offended.  You obviousely don't know whats going on with the football team politics, and give me a break anyway I have kept my mouth shut about this stuff way to long, and remember me and you go way back so cut me some slack.

I guess the post was deleted out of courtesy, something you don't use much of during basketball season on this site, which is why I find it hard to believe you got offended.  You obviousely don't know whats going on with the football team politics, and give me a break anyway I have kept my mouth shut about this stuff way to long, and remember me and you go way back so cut me some slack.

Offended???  Not offended at all.  Just a rule that we do not allow bashing of coaches on this site.  Give you a break?????  I have no idea who you are so how do I know that you and I go way back???

If you put in your 3rd string and run the ball, AND you still score.............that is not running up a score.

Offended???  Not offended at all.  Just a rule that we do not allow bashing of coaches on this site.  Give you a break?????  I have no idea who you are so how do I know that you and I go way back???

We went to school together, lighten up RL.

we can all smell the longhorn manure, it seems like yall are covered in it, cuz yall stink every friday night.  Sorry but you really think that a 54-9 loss was a fluke?  I might come to this game, so i can get some of whatever yall HF people are smokin.

we good people in hf do not succumb to the temptations of drugs such as you are suggesting here.  you should be more like the great ron burgandy and maybe think about what you're going to say before you go and let any more of this insensible nonsense trickle from your lips again!

[quote name="Ron Burgundy" post="682428" timestamp="1256158650"]
[quote author=BLUEDOVE3 link=topic=61007.msg682099#msg682099 date=1256134578]
[quote author=Ron Burgundy link=topic=61007.msg682072#msg682072 date=1256132594]
[quote author=BLUEDOVE3 link=topic=61007.msg681631#msg681631 date=1256075761]
[quote author=HORNSFAN86 link=topic=61007.msg681602#msg681602 date=1256072457]
[quote author=BLUEDOVE3 link=topic=61007.msg681471#msg681471 date=1256060214]
I'm not totally convinced it's all (100%)the coach's fault at HF. It wasn't like football at HF was dominating any teams in the past few years. I know one thing though, it's hard to come out of losing skid. Players are unhappy, parents, and certainly the coaches. It's like a disease, treatable but sometimes hard to get rid of...........
[/quote]Dove, I would agree with you somewhat. Since Jasper, Silsbee, WOS & Bridge City moved
down to 3A several years ago the days of HF's dominating Football program soon vanished. On the other hand to take a beat down the way that HF has done so far this year should not go by without someone taking responsibility for it and that falls on the Head Coach. IMHO is time for a change and some fresh ideas.
[/quote]Maybe the district and 3A has gotten tougher. HF does not compete athletically with teams like Jasper, Silsbee, WO-S and (Lord have Mercy) Orangefield :'(

HF could probably compete better in 2-A football, maybe.
[/quote]

Ok, I have been patient with you Mr. PluckedDove, but now you are just saying idiotic things. Pure diarrhea is flowing out of your mouth like the rivers of ancient babylon. When has OF [i]ever[/i] beat HF in [i]any[/i] running event in a track meet? They never do. Do you know why? Because we actually have fast players at HF. We have athletic players at HF, but that's not the only aspect of football. There's a difference in being athletic and being a good football team. I agree that we can't compete athletically with Jasper, Silsbee, and WOS, but who can??
[/quote]Read what Fisherking says above. He makes sense and tells the truth. Obviously you are not understanding what it takes to be a winner on a team. Having a player to run fast does not dictate a good athlete. Example, he may be fast but may lack knowledge to breakaway. But anyway, I have an observation and mind you its only my perspective. Play the best players and stop making concessions for whose family tree a player belongs to or (oops I've said too much). Play your best athletes and use them. Now here is another problem. If you use your best athletes out there, I notice some parents get upset because their "little johnny" isn't in the mix.

Competition is about winning. Thats why they keep score. Play your best players (athletes?). Maybe it means pulling from from JV.
[/quote]

I agree totally with what you just said. However, if they lack the knowledge to break away, isn't that where a coach would come in?
[/quote]Nope! Comes with natural talent. key word: [color=red]Natural[/color]

[quote name="hjalumni" post="682288" timestamp="1256148352"]
[/quote]Martel will not let happen. but if you can't stop em well you just can't stop em. jmo

[quote name="Ron Burgundy" post="682619" timestamp="1256172607"]
[quote author=BLUEDOVE3 link=topic=61007.msg682530#msg682530 date=1256164429]
[quote author=Ron Burgundy link=topic=61007.msg682428#msg682428 date=1256158650]
[quote author=BLUEDOVE3 link=topic=61007.msg682099#msg682099 date=1256134578]
[quote author=Ron Burgundy link=topic=61007.msg682072#msg682072 date=1256132594]
[quote author=BLUEDOVE3 link=topic=61007.msg681631#msg681631 date=1256075761]
[quote author=HORNSFAN86 link=topic=61007.msg681602#msg681602 date=1256072457]
[quote author=BLUEDOVE3 link=topic=61007.msg681471#msg681471 date=1256060214]
I'm not totally convinced it's all (100%)the coach's fault at HF. It wasn't like football at HF was dominating any teams in the past few years. I know one thing though, it's hard to come out of losing skid. Players are unhappy, parents, and certainly the coaches. It's like a disease, treatable but sometimes hard to get rid of...........
[/quote]Dove, I would agree with you somewhat. Since Jasper, Silsbee, WOS & Bridge City moved
down to 3A several years ago the days of HF's dominating Football program soon vanished. On the other hand to take a beat down the way that HF has done so far this year should not go by without someone taking responsibility for it and that falls on the Head Coach. IMHO is time for a change and some fresh ideas.
[/quote]Maybe the district and 3A has gotten tougher. HF does not compete athletically with teams like Jasper, Silsbee, WO-S and (Lord have Mercy) Orangefield :'(

HF could probably compete better in 2-A football, maybe.
[/quote]

Ok, I have been patient with you Mr. PluckedDove, but now you are just saying idiotic things. Pure diarrhea is flowing out of your mouth like the rivers of ancient babylon. When has OF [i]ever[/i] beat HF in [i]any[/i] running event in a track meet? They never do. Do you know why? Because we actually have fast players at HF. We have athletic players at HF, but that's not the only aspect of football. There's a difference in being athletic and being a good football team. I agree that we can't compete athletically with Jasper, Silsbee, and WOS, but who can??
[/quote]Read what Fisherking says above. He makes sense and tells the truth. Obviously you are not understanding what it takes to be a winner on a team. Having a player to run fast does not dictate a good athlete. Example, he may be fast but may lack knowledge to breakaway. But anyway, I have an observation and mind you its only my perspective. Play the best players and stop making concessions for whose family tree a player belongs to or (oops I've said too much). Play your best athletes and use them. Now here is another problem. If you use your best athletes out there, I notice some parents get upset because their "little johnny" isn't in the mix.

Competition is about winning. Thats why they keep score. Play your best players (athletes?). Maybe it means pulling from from JV.
[/quote]

I agree totally with what you just said. However, if they lack the knowledge to break away, isn't that where a coach would come in?
[/quote]Nope! Comes with natural talent. key word: [color=red]Natural[/color]
[/quote]

ok. If this game were based on natural talent the guys like doug flutie and wes welker wouldn't have seen the nfl.
[/quote]They were surrounded by good athletes. Plus, it's not like they didn't know how to play the game.

[quote name="BUC4Life#1" post="683101" timestamp="1256233364"]
I think that Abe is right and Booby Light is ignorant.  I'm pretty sure that Hf will lose because they are terrible this year and if I were a part of that town, I would probably try to get out of there asap!!  They're going nowhere. Go Bucs!
[/quote] ;D

[quote name="Ron Burgundy" post="683665" timestamp="1256303051"]
[quote author=ECbuc4real link=topic=61007.msg683507#msg683507 date=1256263941]
Pulling for our neighbors,Hope for the best. Good luck horns
[/quote]

That was the most insincere way of saying good luck every.  so fake...
[/quote]i completely agree ron.  the only way that could be more fake is if pamela anderson said it in a low cut shirt

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    voodoopriestonline
    Newest Member
    voodoopriestonline