Post Week 8 STJFL Scores

Guest bulldawg16

Pee Wee Ned White 7 - WOS 35. Several injuries in the 1st quarter, but "no one saw anything". Everything fell apart from there. Good luck to everyone in the playoffs and Congrats to everyone on an awesome season.

Pee Wee Ned White 7 - WOS 35. Several injuries in the 1st quarter, but "no one saw anything". Everything fell apart from there. Good luck to everyone in the playoffs and Congrats to everyone on an awesome season.

ITA!  But we (NED WHITE) DID see it ALL! 

So proud of our little bulldogs. They had a great season.

PEEWEE 

LUM (white)  40

BMT              6

Congrats Lum (white)  these boys have worked real hard to put together an 8 & 0  season !!!

Now the pressure is on for the playoffs ,,, and  another superbowl run !!!

What a great seaon from all teams and coaches ,,, congrats to all the teams !!

I saw alot of hard work and heart from every team I saw play this year !!

Im looking forward to the playoffs ,,, it should be a battle for every inch !!!

ITA!  But we (NED WHITE) DID see it ALL! 

So proud of our little bulldogs. They had a great season.

What is this suggesting ?????    Congrats WOS ,,,  I had pickd WOS , but I did think 2 of the top teams facing off  would be alot closer !!!! 

No one saw anything when we played them either.  But in some cases they did see it but said it wasn't that obvious so they weren't going to call it....

JUST ONE MORE THING !!!  I don't know if any BMT coaches or fans post here ,,, BUT   I want to give that team a shout out of respect for hanging in there and fighting it out week in week out all season !!!

Those boys showed alot of heart out there and never quite !!!    BETTER LUCK NEXT YEAR !!!

WOS JR. WHITE- 59

NED JR. BLACK -0

Congrats to the Wos Jr. White on a great season and only allowing 6 points all year. Now its time to finish what we work hard for all season long. The records or all 0-0 now. Whoever finish 3-0 will be the Champs and we plan on going 3-0. But anything could happen with 9 and 10 year old kids. Good luck to all the teams that make the playoffs.  

People or always full of excuse when they lose. Its always easier to blame someone else when you're on the losing side. Put it like this THE BETTER TEAM WON THE GAME.

PNG White beat Vidor White 13-0.....

I was not there but I am proud of those little Pirates with Big Hearts.

Congrats to PNG....bad weekend for my Pirate football against Indians... ;)

daddy23,

is this PeeWee or junior?

JR.....

Will someone please post the JR WOS-Blue vs Ned White game.....playoff berth on the line depending on the score...TIA

PNG White beat Vidor White 13-0.....

I was not there but I am proud of those little Pirates with Big Hearts.

Congrats to PNG....bad weekend for my Pirate football against Indians... ;)

daddy23,

is this PeeWee or junior?

JR.....

Will someone please post the JR WOS-Blue vs Ned White game.....playoff berth on the line depending on the score...TIA

WOS JR. BLUE- 18

NED. JR WHITE- 2

WOS SR. vs. Vidor

WOS - 7

Vidor - 18

The boys played a good game from both teams.  Hats off to each team.

Coaches for Vidor are another subject.  To turn around and do what a few of them did to the WOS fans was 100% uncalled for just because as always,

our fans get into the game.  If you can't handle the way the Mustangs fan get behind the team then put ear plugs in before the game! >:(

Ned. White Pee Wee was undefeated? Really?

As mentioned earlier...when multiple  players of ours were injured.... we fell apart from there.

Game's over. We are now looking forward to the PLAYOFFS!!

JR

BC-41

PNG Purple-8

Great season for my boys now we get ready for the next level... Look out WOS98 I see you.. GREAT JOB BC..... ;D ;D :P :P

Great season for my boys and your boys now we get ready for the next level... ;) ;) ;) Look out RB i see you also. ;D I know y'all or not to be overlooked... don't ride to high horse to long ..... ??? ???

Well. Two undefeated teams went head to head today (WOS Pee Wee/Nederland White Pee Wee). But in the end WOS came out on top in convincing fashion. We can talk about injuries, refs not seeing anything and everything else. IT'S IN THE GAME! And that wasn't what decided the game. WOS hits hard! And we're looking forward to the playoffs! Good luck to all teams. And I truly hope those young men are ok.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kush1298
    Newest Member
    kush1298