West Brook vs. #12 Memorial Rivalry Game Predictions?

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="SgtRey" post="682644" timestamp="1256174656"]
[quote author=jasperalltheway2statebaby link=topic=60923.msg682633#msg682633 date=1256173504]
PA is going to destroy Westbrook, Earl Hines is going to eat Reyes for lunch
[/quote]

Earl better eat before the game, cause he's gonna be left hungry on Friday..
[/quote]

Earl is gonna leave with his tummy full because he is going to gobble up Reyes and all the passes he attempts to throw, his scrambles will turn into scrambled eggs and Earl likes eggs ( gives him his nutritional daily value of protein)  

[quote name="Cougtalk" post="682790" timestamp="1256188188"]
PAM by quite a few, WB has had a cupcake schedule i see PAM sticking it to them. Nothing breed confidence like big wins and PAM has far more.

56-28 in a shoot out in the first half.
[/quote]

Cupcake?  Looks like you haven't been paying attention to the schedules.  Katy and Spring Westfield, cupcakes?

[quote name="WOSgrad" post="682795" timestamp="1256189001"]
[quote author=Cougtalk link=topic=60923.msg682790#msg682790 date=1256188188]
PAM by quite a few, WB has had a cupcake schedule i see PAM sticking it to them. Nothing breed confidence like big wins and PAM has far more.

56-28 in a shoot out in the first half.
[/quote]

Cupcake?  Looks like you haven't been paying attention to the schedules.  Katy and Spring Westfield, cupcakes?

[/quote]

I dont think Cougtalk was calling the schedule "cupcake", I think what he meant was that West Brook were the "cupcake" in those games, 67-35 Westfield, and 36-7 Katy. lmbao

Hold up...WOSgrad shouldnt you pay attention to WOS schedule and not WBs', how you gonna argue a point when you are not in the game?????

I would hope that he is talking about WB's district schedule thus far as they have played 'cupcake' Baytown Lee and Channelview.  You cannot be talking  about Katy (2 time defending state champs) or Westfield ( a state power year in and year out).  Remember, Memorial did get blown out by The Woodlands.  Its just that Memorial beat their second state ranked team.

Come on, 4a guy!  know your stuff before you get in 5a discussions.  ( you make us 4a guys look bad!  ;D )

[quote name="The GOAT" post="682758" timestamp="1256182065"]
I knew i could count on rey rey to talk some trash. ;) :D ;D But i think you know your grasping for straws. What does little rey rey think?
[/quote]

If it were Rey-rey going out there alone, I'd probably say something.... PAM is going to see a strong WB Team....

You guys seem real big on Hines - 6'2 210 lbs(4.6)....Read a little bit on the LB's that we've seen...IKE's - 6'3" 225 lbs (4.5)Quilin Hebert......... Westfield's - Aaron Harris, 6' 3" 222 lbs (4.5)...

I know Earl is a great linebacker....just saying these guys are too....we're not seeing anything new.

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="682824" timestamp="1256210751"]
I would hope that he is talking about WB's district schedule thus far as they have played 'cupcake' Baytown Lee and Channelview.  You cannot be talking  about Katy (2 time defending state champs) or Westfield ( a state power year in and year out).  [b]Remember, Memorial did get blown out by The Woodlands.[/b]  Its just that Memorial beat their second state ranked team.

Come on, 4a guy!  know your stuff before you get in 5a discussions.  ( you make us 4a guys look bad!   ;D )
[/quote]soulja, 24- 7 isn't a blow out >:(  We just lost the game! >:( ;D I wouldn't mind a rematch with them either and central too!!!!!!  :D  :D
I do expect a good four quarters tomorrow rey rey. I this game is bigger than northshore to me. I hope the field isn't MUDDY ;)  anyway 31-14 MHS

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="682824" timestamp="1256210751"]
I would hope that he is talking about WB's district schedule thus far as they have played 'cupcake' Baytown Lee and Channelview.  You cannot be talking  about Katy (2 time defending state champs) or Westfield ( a state power year in and year out).  Remember, Memorial did get blown out by The Woodlands.  Its just that Memorial beat their second state ranked team.

Come on, 4a guy!  know your stuff before you get in 5a discussions.  ( you make us 4a guys look bad!   ;D )
[/quote]blown out how? 17 points not a blowout.

[quote name="The GOAT" post="682965" timestamp="1256224676"]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=60923.msg682824#msg682824 date=1256210751]
I would hope that he is talking about WB's district schedule thus far as they have played 'cupcake' Baytown Lee and Channelview.  You cannot be talking  about Katy (2 time defending state champs) or Westfield ( a state power year in and year out).  [b]Remember, Memorial did get blown out by The Woodlands.[/b]  Its just that Memorial beat their second state ranked team.

Come on, 4a guy!  know your stuff before you get in 5a discussions.  ( you make us 4a guys look bad!   ;D )
[/quote]soulja, 24- 7 isn't a blow out >:(  We just lost the game! >:( ;D I wouldn't mind a rematch with them either and central too!!!!!!  :D  :D
I do expect a good four quarters tomorrow rey rey. I this game is bigger than northshore to me. I hope the field isn't MUDDY ;)  anyway 31-14 MHS

[/quote]

That 24-7 game was misleading. If the offense could have mustard anything up, it could have been closer.  That tailback at the Woodlands was nice but Memorial shutdown everything els.

PS 24-7 is a blow out.  one score away from being a shut out.  It just wasn't an embarrassment.

man before stump arrived at the Brook u couldnt find anyone on that Friday night experience website, the only i saw was YEOJ, thats it hes a true Bruin Fan, now folks wanna talk cause we r on here, win lose or draw im gonna come on here regardless, get ready for a butt whippin cant wait

[quote name="sfa87" post="683327" timestamp="1256249650"]
man before stump arrived at the Brook u couldnt find anyone on that Friday night experience website, the only i saw was YEOJ, thats it hes a true Bruin Fan, now folks wanna talk cause we r on here, win lose or draw im gonna come on here regardless, get ready for a butt whippin cant wait
[/quote]This is true.  I can personally vouch for him on that.  YEOJ was the lone Brook fan.

Win or lose, I'm just ready to get this one over with and behind us. I cant remember the last time WB was involved in a game where there was this much trash talking by the opposition. Most fans that support their teams, are at least respectful when speaking about their opponents....or at least they should be. Usually when teams dont respect their opponents, they get beat. I sure hope that doesn't happen to the Titans......It would be a shame to lose that #11 ranking, or whatever it is.

I have seen Charles play, and I've seen Michaels play, and they are both excellent backs. Michaels, however, is the total package.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder