West Brook vs. #12 Memorial Rivalry Game Predictions?

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

matter of fact before stump got to West Brook, folks penciled WB  so dont go there here give us our do, its our time, West Brook will fall Frisday night cause Earl Hines Sloan and Roy is not having it at all. West Brook could not touch us when Jamaal was playing it was a blowout each time, Stump is talking trash on tha news last week, but let me tell u they aint playing Channelview r Lee this week, they r gonna see a fast physical defense in their life just likewe did north shore

Stump?  Talking trash?  Uh, starting to doubt your creds just a tad.            ::) 

Hold up wait, I know when somebody is trying to shoot a "SLUG" when I hear or see one...and if by chance ANY of those "out of the wood work" post were directed towards "THAGHOST", jus know this....THAGHOST has been on this site for about 2 yrs. Not that I have to explain myself to ANY of you wb CUBS fans but I do consider myself 1 of the most LOYAL PAM TITAN fans since the since the schools begining! And the only person dat I think that may give me a close running is my brother "TH GOAT"! Win or lose I'm there support My PAM TITANS! Even in the monsoon we had against NOSHO I was there! So plz, try and find another angle to come at TITAN-TOWN.....GO YE MIGHTY TITANS!!!

Take it easy!!! No one is pointing the finger at you, but if the shoe fits......! The point that I was trying to make is that, until recently, there have only been 2 or 3 regular PAM posters. Judging by the number of posts that a few of you have, I'd say there were a few newbies. So, I'll tell you, "welcome to the board". Like westend1 said, now that there's another 5A team in the playoff hunt (bout time), we all have something to talk about. THis is the only week that I dont root for PAM. After this week, I'll be right back on the bandwagon, and wishing ya'll the best in the playoffs. Smack my Karma if you wish, but I just call them like I see them. Again, welcome to the board. :)

Every year PAM has better athletes than WB.  WB beats them on execution, not athletic talent.  This year I believe the difference in athletic talent is greater, so the game should be closer.  The difference is that a mistake by WB's defense means a score by PAM.  A mistake by PAM's defense would probably mean a 1st down by WB.  With that being said, PAM by 7.

Brook will be ok defensively IF the offense can make some first downs and give them a few breathers.  The D played well against Katy until they wore down in the second half.  Hopefully, the offense will keep it going this week and help out the  defense.  I think it will be lower scoring than most of the predictions I have seen.

Brook will be ok defensively IF the offense can make some first downs and give them a few breathers.  The D played well against Katy until they wore down in the second half.  Hopefully, the offense will keep it going this week and help out the  defense.  I think it will be lower scoring than most of the predictions I have seen.

That's the thing our defense is gonna force a lot  of 3rd and longs, and when that happens here we come!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please please  don't be fooled by Friday's final score. 2nd and third teamers finished the game. Busting People In The Mouth.

Exactly four days and four hours untill those Mighty Titans come rolling into the "WESTEND" to turn that mutha OUT!!! Again buyer beware, your lil cubs are gonna become lunch meat for "Tiny Da Titan"......GO YE MIGHTY TITANS!!!

Wow!  It's been maybe 4-5 years since a memorial poster came in talking trash brfore the Pam/Westbrook game.  Glad you guys are so excited.

Exactly four days and four hours untill those Mighty Titans come rolling into the "WESTEND" to turn that mutha OUT!!! Again buyer beware, your lil cubs are gonna become lunch meat for "Tiny Da Titan"......GO YE MIGHTY TITANS!!!

Wow!  It's been maybe 4-5 years since a memorial poster came in talking trash brfore the Pam/Westbrook game.  Glad you guys are so excited.

Its only bcuz THAGHOST hasn't been on da board for that long. However, you can rest assure that I plan to be here for more than 4-5 yrs talking trash before the PAM-WB game. GO YE MMIGHTY TITANS!

Wow!  It's been maybe 4-5 years since a memorial poster came in talking trash brfore the Pam/Westbrook game.  Glad you guys are so excited.

Its only bcuz THAGHOST hasn't been on da board for that long. However, you can rest assure that I plan to be here for more than 4-5 yrs talking trash before the PAM-WB game. GO YE MMIGHTY TITANS!

Well, that just makes me fell warm all over......To pose a question: Can we expect to see the same posters on here next week if PAM slips up and accidentally lets West Brook beat the mighty Titans? The reason I ask is because I am wondering how you like your crow? Bar-B-Que'd, sautee'd, grilled, broiled.....? Let us know.  ;)

Wow!  It's been maybe 4-5 years since a memorial poster came in talking trash brfore the Pam/Westbrook game.  Glad you guys are so excited.

Well, that just makes me fell warm all over......To pose a question: Can we expect to see the same posters on here next week if PAM slips up and accidentally lets West Brook beat the mighty Titans? The reason I ask is because I am wondering how you like your crow? Bar-B-Que'd, sautee'd, grilled, broiled.....? Let us know.  ;)

As i did against ns The GOAT personally guarantees a  21pt victory to protect our new found #11 AP state ranking.

Mr 82, I'm a HUGE fan of bbq! If by chance your CUBS do have more points than my "Mighty Titans" then as a grown a@# man, I be online Saturday to collect my BBQ CROW! HOWEVER, that's NOT going to happen SOOOO you jus make sure you're here so we can discuss all the hot plays my Titans make Friday night.... ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder