West Brook vs. #12 Memorial Rivalry Game Predictions?

well Xman it happened you have to play ball every week just because u beat North Shore doesnt mean that teams should bow down to your feet and look what happened, our head coach blew this game hand down, our defense has played good all year, while our offense has stunk tha place up

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

scooter is u wouldve been at this game u wouldve been highly pissed at how this man was play callin its pathetic, as of right now PAM is on probation as far as im concerned and even when we beat North Shore tha man playcallin was scary and he was a all state wr pathetic

:( The Goat is back I went into a deep COMA as the clock hit zero. Now my stomach is in a knot from all the crow they had to feed me while i was nonresponsive. Anyway congratulations WEST BROOK! ;) (I just threw up some black feathers) ;) good game.Weedy, rey rey, and 82 Ya'll better enjoy this. ;D

[quote name="sfa87" post="685278" timestamp="1256420688"]
Goat dont b surprised if we struggle against Channelview
[/quote]We will if we don't start spresding the wealth, and keeping teams honest. Our team is to leathel to get bogged down when people lineup to stop the run. This is the second time this has happened. the woodlands now westbrook ???[quote][/quote]

[quote name="thaghost" post="680603" timestamp="1255982595"]
Exactly four days and four hours untill those Mighty Titans come rolling into the "WESTEND" to turn that mutha OUT!!! Again buyer beware, your lil cubs are gonna become lunch meat for "Tiny Da Titan"......GO YE MIGHTY TITANS!!!
[/quote]

Anyone heard from the "Ghost"?

Everytime I said something about Xbox and his X and O game, I called everything but a child of God(not here but another website).  You can't just roll those black helmets out on the field and expect to win.  There has to be some strategy and in-game adjusting.  Your starter gets hurt, put in the back up.  The D was keeping you in the game, take a chance on the backup QB so you won't be limited in your play calling....

lance why do you come on here when we lose, when we beat Ns you were no where to b on here, u find everything in tha book wrong with memorial, but when we beat tha show u r not on here, tha goat is on here alive and well as myself, im not a sore loser u guys won so there u go.

[quote name="sfa87" post="686338" timestamp="1256532737"]
lance why do you come on here when we lose, when we beat Ns you were no where to b on here, u find everything in tha book wrong with memorial, but when we beat tha show u r not on here, tha goat is on here alive and well as myself, im not a sore loser u guys won so there u go.
[/quote]

Because Allan(since you called me by my Goverment name), line up PAM against the Show on some dry turf and no mud and the Sho wins hands down.  You can't win in 5A on talent alone and Aymond will forget more about coaching than KRH will ever learn......

[quote name="SFA85" post="686262" timestamp="1256525351"]
Everytime I said something about Xbox and his X and O game, I called everything but a child of God(not here but another website).  You can't just roll those black helmets out on the field and expect to win.  There has to be some strategy and in-game adjusting.  [b]Your starter gets hurt, put in the back up.  The D was keeping you in the game, take a chance on the backup QB so you won't be limited in your play calling....[/b][/quote]I must agree with 85 on this one.

Now playing north shore on dry turf, that's different. NS turns the ball over to much. 7 times against katy, and it was dry.

• 10 months later...
[quote name="SgtRey" post="836132" timestamp="1283308661"]
LOL!!!

I JUST REMEMBERED PAM BEATS NS, LOOSES TO WB, THEN LOOSES TO CHANNELVIEW!!!!:D :D :D :D

SINCE THEN, YA'LL LOST TO LA PORTE (WHO OWNS YOU GUYS LIKE WE DO) ,  YA'LL BEAT A 4A TEAM AND NOW YOUR SUPERBOWL CHAMPS!!??

SLOW YOUR ROLL... 8) 8)
[/quote]so much for your "highly decorated ranking" come the next few weeks  ;)

[quote name="scooter!" post="836134" timestamp="1283308827"]
[quote author=SgtRey link=topic=60923.msg836132#msg836132 date=1283308661]
LOL!!!

I JUST REMEMBERED PAM BEATS NS, LOOSES TO WB, THEN LOOSES TO CHANNELVIEW!!!!:D :D :D :D

SINCE THEN, YA'LL LOST TO LA PORTE (WHO OWNS YOU GUYS LIKE WE DO) ,  YA'LL BEAT A 4A TEAM AND NOW YOUR SUPERBOWL CHAMPS!!??

SLOW YOUR ROLL... 8) 8)
[/quote]so much for your "highly decorated ranking" come the next few weeks  ;)
[/quote]You guys brought up the rankings...you guys beat central...good for you...now if we beat central by 50....who cares....if we win by 30 who cares?....[b][size=16pt]WE HAVEN'T PLAYED THIS YEAR!! WHAT DO YOU HAVE THAT'S SUPPORTS A PREDICTION OF A PAM VICTORY???[/size][/b]

[b][size=18pt]ABSOLUTELY NOTHING....[/size][/b]

NOW WHAT DO WE HAVE THAT SUPPORTS A WB VICTORY?  [b][size=18pt]EVERYTHING!![/size][/b]

WB WINS....BY 1 OR 50!!! WB WINS...

[quote name="The GOAT" post="680235" timestamp="1255961182"]
I just don't  see how brook can keep up with our three headed monster running attack (keal,senitte,king). If brook can't stop the run it's gonna be a long night, the last two games MHS has been chewing one clock (31 min. against NS)  35-14 or 42-21 [color=red]MHS[/color]
[/quote]

The Goat was riding high!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476