West Brook vs. #12 Memorial Rivalry Game Predictions?

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I tell you one thing.  This game will be war!  You better leave the Women and Children home on this one!  Brook just pitched 2 shutouts in 2 weeks (I know, it was Lee and Channelview).  Their offense is looking better with Cooper finally looking good and Reyes making smarter and better decisions with the ball.  Memorial have been playing consistant good fooball under Kenny Harrison.  They come off a big game against NS and handling business against Sterling.  I have to give Memorial the edge.  28-24.

What are all the PAM supporters on this board gonna say if WB squeaks out with a win in this one? I think it's very good possibility. That would open up the door for a possible Tri-Championship for the district title between NS, PAM, and WB! That would be cool.

Sorry 82 we aren't sharing OUR championship this season! ;)

Im not sold on PAM. They beat NS good job but you turn right around and let the 2nd to the last team in our district put up 42 pts. Come on guys i know football and know my bruins are going to prove once again who is the better team. No excuses when WB wins Our def. is shutting teams out nothing to sleep on so what if it was CV and B. Lee they on our schedule. PAM  has a running game the best since 03' like i said im not sold on them no passing game that would make you bit your lip at. PAM'S Def. is suspect from the looks of it PAM had to out score sterling. So to all you bandwagoners WB 35 PAM 17 . Write it down

Man, is this dude KG03 alseep or what? "Da Shook" beat US? Not happening dude! I'm not one for making predictions but I'm gonna go out on a limb this week and predict dat PAM is gonna travel away from TITAN-TOWN and run the Cubs (oops bruins) out of their own city!!! PAM wins 42-14

What are all the PAM supporters on this board gonna say if WB squeaks out with a win in this one? I think it's very good possibility. That would open up the door for a possible Tri-Championship for the district title between NS, PAM, and WB! That would be cool.

No tri championship , cuz you guys havent played NS yet, plus you dont have a chance against them, and since we beat em, we would win district....Sorry

But third place seems a good fit for you guys...hahahahahahahaha

Im not sold on PAM. They beat NS good job but you turn right around and let the 2nd to the last team in our district put up 42 pts. Come on guys i know football and know my bruins are going to prove once again who is the better team. No excuses when WB wins Our def. is shutting teams out nothing to sleep on so what if it was CV and B. Lee they on our schedule. PAM  has a running game the best since 03' like i said im not sold on them no passing game that would make you bit your lip at. PAM'S Def. is suspect from the looks of it PAM had to out score sterling. So to all you bandwagoners WB 35 PAM 17 . Write it down

Now KG you  know how it is when your up by a lot of pts. Remember ya'lls westfield game this year 60 something to 35 and ya'll had 500 yds of offense that's that's how it was. against 2nd and third teamers,n any way i'm gonna say 35-14 or 21. MHS It's a big game so i expect the cubs to play hard all night. Someone tell reyes he'll see a lot of these #'s 33, 31, 28, 72, 99,36 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder