West Brook vs. #12 Memorial Rivalry Game Predictions?

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG!!!  :D This is really getting quite comical. I am glad to see such enthusiasm from all of this. You guys are really into this! I truly am happy that you guys are ranked.....it's quite an achievement. But in the end, rankings dont mean a whole lot. If you guys beat WB, I'll be on here Saturday evening and I'll personally give credit where credit's due. It'll mean that you guys played better on Friday night. At this point, we've both stamped our tickets to the postseason. So this game is really only for bragging rights....oh, and for the district title. ;D

OMG!!!  :D This is really getting quite comical. I am glad to see such enthusiasm from all of this. You guys are really into this! I truly am happy that you guys are ranked.....it's quite an achievement. But in the end, rankings dont mean a whole lot. If you guys beat WB, I'll be on here Saturday evening and I'll personally give credit where credit's due. It'll mean that you guys played better on Friday night. At this point, we've both stamped our tickets to the postseason. So this game is really only for bragging rights....oh, and for the district title. ;D

In all honesty we done care if we're ranked, we have so much more to prove to the state than just a ranking. The scary thing is we haven't found our full potential on offense yet. We're fine tuning this thing for a long playoff run down I-10. It's not personal, but it's personal, matter a fact we take every game personal. We have the most athletic team on the field every Friday and that isn't even the good part. Now the kids understand what it takes to win, like the film study, and all that goes with winning. Matter a fact the  coaching staff has done an excellent job of transforming this team into what it is and will be. So through my eyes i see know way for brook to win this game. 43-21  MHS And where is srgrey!!!!!! ;D

Did y'all hear Coach Young (PAM)on the setxsports weekly hs preview show?  It was great!!!! Many thanks to him for coming out and representing the MIGHTY TITANS!!!! Win or Lose the TITANS already deserve respect....they have a great bunch there. ;D

It's gonna be a great game!

Did y'all hear Coach Young (PAM)on the setxsports weekly hs preview show?  It was great!!!! Many thanks to him for coming out and representing the MIGHTY TITANS!!!! Win or Lose the TITANS already deserve respect....they have a great bunch there. ;D

It's gonna be a great game!

My wife made  me miss it!!!! >:( ;D

OMG!!!  :D This is really getting quite comical. I am glad to see such enthusiasm from all of this. You guys are really into this! I truly am happy that you guys are ranked.....it's quite an achievement. But in the end, rankings dont mean a whole lot. If you guys beat WB, I'll be on here Saturday evening and I'll personally give credit where credit's due. It'll mean that you guys played better on Friday night. At this point, we've both stamped our tickets to the postseason. So this game is really only for bragging rights....oh, and for the district title. ;D

In all honesty we done care if we're ranked, we have so much more to prove to the state than just a ranking. The scary thing is we haven't found our full potential on offense yet. We're fine tuning this thing for a long playoff run down I-10. It's not personal, but it's personal, matter a fact we take every game personal. We have the most athletic team on the field every Friday and that isn't even the good part. Now the kids understand what it takes to win, like the film study, and all that goes with winning. Matter a fact the  coaching staff has done an excellent job of transforming this team into what it is and will be. So through my eyes i see know way for brook to win this game. 43-21  MHS And where is srgrey!!!!!! ;D

THats a lot harder than you think, Billy! Regardless of how ya'll do in the playoffs, I wish ya'll the best. We will be going Div 1, so our appearance will probably be short lived. You guys should have better luck in Div 2. Good luck, Billy!

THats a lot harder than you think, Billy! Regardless of how ya'll do in the playoffs, I wish ya'll the best. We will be going Div 1, so our appearance will probably be short lived. You guys should have better luck in Div 2. Good luck, Billy!

You'll understand after Friday.  :o ;D

I didn't know there was that may PC's in PA(everyone must be at the new school).....where did all these people come from?  The Goat must have several sceen names.....

I don't see a blow out...and that #12 or #17 Ranking, is going to help PAM as much as the # 6 Ranking helped NS....be ready for a game.... 8)

I didn't know there was that may PC's in PA(everyone must be at the new school).....where did all these people come from?  The Goat must have several sceen names.....

I don't see a blow out...and that #12 or #17 Ranking, is going to help PAM as much as the # 6 Ranking helped NS....be ready for a game.... 8)

That's what living on the westend of bmt does to your brain, Then you start thinking really have a chance to beat the #11 ;) AP ranked team.Your mind is playing tricks on you!!!!!. 35-14 of 42-21 I just don't think you guys can keep up for four quarters.

The team doesn't even talk about rankings that's for the fans to talk smack about.You better believe defense is gonna be focused.

That many pc's in PA? Dude I surely hope that wasn't your "BEST SHOT"! If that comment was/is ANY indication on what's going to go down Friday night, then your son Bruce is REALLY going to get "beat like he's PAM'S step-son" (sorry Bruce, I couldn't resist)  ;D  GO YE MIGHTY TITANS!!!

[quote name="westend1" post="682645" timestamp="1256174722"]
[quote author=jasperalltheway2statebaby link=topic=60923.msg682633#msg682633 date=1256173504]
PA is going to destroy Westbrook, Earl Hines is going to eat Reyes for lunch
[/quote]

Ha ha.   Jasper better worry about it's own self this weekend.  Carthage is about to take your boys apart.
[/quote]

I took your quote Westend....I may FORGET to give it back.. ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder