**POST 9TH AND JV SCORES HERE**

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No disrespect... but I am thinking this could be the same scenerio tomorrow night.... back and forth... last team with ball wins game...

Vidor takes the lead with a minute left in the 3rd

27-26.  Vidor missed extra point

You got that right Coach!  PNG took the lead with 9 seconds left in 3rd.  32-27

Not an excuse it's just been injuries and sickness... Plus a few failing which is no excuse on their part... Whichever team wins deserves it. Everyone always takes stuff so personal and as excuses on here. Just talking about the team... AND they were winning when I posted.. Why make an excuse for winning at that point?

Guest bleed orange

Not an excuse it's just been injuries and sickness... Plus a few failing which is no excuse on their part... Whichever team wins deserves it. Everyone always takes stuff so personal and as excuses on here. Just talking about the team... AND they were winning when I posted.. Why make an excuse for winning at that point?

What team are you talking about?

He was speaking of PN-G JV...

What team are you talking about?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83