HF

BH96

19 members have voted

1. 1. 1

Never bash another team if you yourself cant beat them. Because you havent proved yourself worhy enough yet.

Once again there has already been a thread created for this subject.

I read this quote and was going to try to reply with something creative, but I will go with this...

Your are right on sir, Me, Myself, And I couldn't beat any team, much less the heralded Lumberton raiders....that's 11 on 1...the only time i've seen something like that happen is when bugs bunny plays that baseball team by himself, where he throws the pitch and catches it....

My POLL was never intended to bash the Lumberton raiders football program...I was however intended to grasp the areas feeling on the Lumberton raiders...

I never bashed anyone, or any team...

it sure seemed that you were bashing. The lumberton raiders are proud of their town and their team which is somehting they have never had. Without tem pride this forum wouldnt exist at all in fact texas high school football would not exist . So when you made the statement that they should shut up until they win in district that sounded like a bash pretty badly, especially when you look at it from the perspective that none of these teams have won anything in district. Lumberton can talk all they want just like Nederland or Port Neches can, and for you hfaninthestands makes you look like a jerk dont bash them for being proud. However you can bash them for some of the ways they show it( stunner be a little nicer though no less proud). But the fact remains they scored like 5 times against hamshire fannett even when it was a scrimmage and were turned around inside the 30 and hf didnt score once.

I know this post was put up to try to dog HFANINTHESTANDS and not the team. I've been at the but end of a post by HFANINTHESTANDS myself (and we're on the same side) but I let it go because he amuses me.

So to get serious here is my biased opinion. And as we all know most of the posts on this site are biased!

If HF gets above average QB play, balance on offense, cuts down on turnovers, and keeps the games close we could win up to 6 games. Prior to the season I had penciled in three wins. That was assuming a loss to Liberty since they were hyped up a bit. But we won. I assumed our only wins would be at Splendora, EC and Orangefield. Against EC if we had got a few first downs in the second half and tackled their QB on those long runs we would have won! I won't go crazy and say 9 wins even though the only team that is probably hands down great is WOS. The other teams have been up and down in predistrict action. Everyone knows there will be upsets every week. There will be a local team that will go on one of those one in a lifetime playoff runs. Why can't it be HF? It remains to be seen but there is a lot of season left. We have 7 district games to play! We have the ability to win most of them no matter what the pundits say!

but I let it go because he amuses me.

Whew, finally a pat on the back....I can rest now....thanks for the kind words EDBLU...even if you didn't mean them....

I will say this i Hope HF is like that dog in the street that no one knows whose it is...but it just hangs around...and when you take your groceries out of your car, he's there to snag a pop tart

HFANINTHESTANDS I dont think is a bad person. I just hate it when some one starts bashing other teams. I have like his post in the past. And by the way I remember when HF use to play BH. One team could be 9 and 0 and the other could be 0 and 9 but it would be anybodys guess who would when the game.

Hey i really like his little cat fight on his post I wish I knew were he got it from.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder