Anahuac vs. East Chambers Prediction's ?

brianmcd

[move]Anahuac is going to humiliate EC![/move]

Ron you have an infatuation with EC,could it be a secret crush,a jealous streak or just plain stupidity ? You are more involved with the EC threads than the team you play for. If your not happy with HF say so and voice  your opinion and take your anger out in the right direction. You have no knowledge of EC except for loosing to them your soph year and senior year,(that's gotta suck). Well you do know a few of your former teamates that were smart enough to leave before the crash.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wish i could make it down for this one.. Coach V will have the gameplan ready to go and I am going to look for EC to try and take as much time off the clock and use short runs to move it down the field.. The Bucs have a pretty good team... They have competed with everyone this year, including Newton for half the game.. It will come down to if the Bucs turn the ball over.. I am going with the Bucs in a close one at home.. good luck to the panthers.. EC 35 Anahuac 34

Guest ECBucFan

Believe me I root for EC in every game besides the "Chambers Co. Cup",

Thats how I think, too. I support Anahuac any other time, and hope you do well in the playoffs. 

Anahuac's defense has allowed only 49 points all year. And the offense gave up 12 of those. Only given up 6 points in district. Go Panthers!

P.S--- E.C. has given up 110 points.

We played a real predistrict

I guess your right, don't know why they even keep stats for fake predistrict games.

In the two district games Anahuac has scored 93 and given up 6.

E.C. has scored 79 and given up 9.

Should be close.

Anahuac's defense has allowed only 49 points all year. And the offense gave up 12 of those. Only given up 6 points in district. Go Panthers!

We played a real predistrict

Can't deny EC's schedule was tougher before district, but it doesn't necessarily make them the better team, and I doubt it will help in this contest.  If I was a betting person and from EC, there's no way I'd put $$ on my Bucs to win this game, but I'd be rooting for them of course.  I've seen a lot of different teams come through Anahuac & EC over the last 20 years, and this may just be the best Panther team I've witnessed in that time frame and I've seen way better Buc squads.  Yes, root for your team, but I wouldn't get my hopes up, just saying!  I will start a new topic once the game has been played and the headline will read:  "but we played a real predistrict!"

yeah but we actually play tough oppents in our preseason! Orangefield, Newton, HJ, sorry HF.  OU812 i believe yall played 2 private schools? wow! so much competition.

And u forgot EC has only let up 7 points in district out of 3 games? and the 2 points from a bad snapped punt in the endzone against DV shouldnt even count with 16sec. left in the 4th.

Who is #7 haven't heard of him all year well just tell #7 that hank Jones is a beast and will run him over like he does everybody else and the defense is great the star of the d-line is Jesse luckey he is a beast on the line linebackers don't get me started on Eric hart and Richard they are beast at the linebacker positions. that's real linebackers! secondary is good enough to stop anahuac. Hank Jones will be just to much for AP and JT Hallmark catch everything u throw at him.

EC 35 AP 7

Guest Bucman08

Who is #7 haven't heard of him all year well just tell #7 that hank Jones is a beast and will run him over like he does everybody else and the defense is great the star of the d-line is Jesse luckey he is a beast on the line linebackers don't get me started on Eric hart and Richard they are beast at the linebacker positions. that's real linebackers! secondary is good enough to stop anahuac. Hank Jones will be just to much for AP and JT Hallmark catch everything u throw at him.

EC 35 AP 7

rotflmao . i have seen it all

EC 35 AP 7

7 points!  You're quite the comedian...can you please tell me when you have your next stand-up at a comedy club?

But to answer your question, his name is Cameron Mitchell and was all-state honorable mention @ LB last season as a sophomore.  Anahuac has such a good group this year that we really don't throw out names(players) like other schools do - just the Panthers.  With that being said, Bucs defense may be somewhat stout?(32pts Newton, 28 OF, 41 HJ), but they can't hold back our offense - so seriously, don't get your hopes up neighbor!  Once again, 42-21 Panthers victorious!

EC 35 AP 7

7 points!  You're quite the comedian...can you please tell me when you have your next stand-up at a comedy club?

But to answer your question, his name is Cameron Mitchell and was all-state honorable mention @ LB last season as a sophomore.  Anahuac has such a good group this year that we really don't throw out names(players) like other schools do - just the Panthers.  With that being said, Bucs defense may be somewhat stout?(32pts Newton, 28 OF, 41 HJ), but they can't hold back our offense - so seriously, don't get your hopes up neighbor!  Once again, 42-21 Panthers victorious!

Anafanatic keep your cell phone close I will be texting frequently. Thanks. :)

Guest ECBucFan

EC 35 AP 7

I do applaud this enthusiasm, but trust me that predicted score DOES NOT accurately reflect the sentiment at EC! Anahuac get nothing but respect from its neighbors to the east. Good luck to all Friday night!   

EC 35 AP 7

honestly that was the most retarded funniest post ive ever read. theres nobody on the ec team that will run cameron mitchell over nobody has done it all year so calm down with that

Guest ECBucFan

EC 35 AP 7

honestly that was the most retarded funniest post ive ever read. theres nobody on the ec team that will run cameron mitchell over nobody has done it all year so calm down with that

Nothing to worry about, Anahuac. That post was indeed silly. Anahuac is the heavy, heavy, HEAVY, HEAVY favorite here.      Relax and don't even concern yourself with EC!  

Guest FreshmanPhenom#17

EC can't handle Anahuac's size and speed. I say 49-7, EC only scores if Anahuac plays their reserves.

I dont bucof2010 i actually think yall have anahuacs number this year

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder