Anahuac vs. East Chambers Prediction's ?

brianmcd

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You gotta love H.S. Football...!!! Anything can happen. There were some MAJOR upsets this last week ( 10/8 - 10/10 ). Anyway, I have seen both teams play this year and I will say that Anahuac is CONSIDERABLY better than E.C. I watched Anahuac demolish Hardin and I have also watched EC vs. Buna and Hardin. No doubt Anahuac wins this one.

This is for the District Championship - so I'll easily say : Anahuac 49 - EC 14.

Guest ECBucFan

I would love to see this game, I think it will be closer than people think, I have seen both teams play and this is one game I would not mind paying to see.

Come on down!  :)

You gotta love H.S. Football...!!! Anything can happen. There were some MAJOR upsets this last week ( 10/8 - 10/10 ). Anyway, I have seen both teams play this year and I will say that Anahuac is CONSIDERABLY better than E.C. I watched Anahuac demolish Hardin and I have also watched EC vs. Buna and Hardin. No doubt Anahuac wins this one.

This is for the District Championship - so I'll easily say : Anahuac 49 - EC 14.

You really think their 35 pts/5 tds better than us?

Guest ECBucFan

EC can't handle Anahuac's size and speed. I say 49-7, EC only scores if Anahuac plays their reserves.

Anahuac is clearly the favorite, but, hey, EC played pretty dang well Friday night, didn't they!  ;D

Everyone is forgetting that they scrimmaged earlier this year, and EC held their own against Anahuac! Ec actually won that scrimmage 1-0. so that score will base my prediction.  Going with EC by a touchdown or 2

I been holding in the scrimmage thought because it won't be long before they say "but it was a scrimmage we weren't really playing etc."

Everyone is forgetting that they scrimmaged earlier this year, and EC held their own against Anahuac! Ec actually won that scrimmage 1-0. so that score will base my prediction.  Going with EC by a touchdown or 2

I been holding in the scrimmage thought because it won't be long before they say "but it was a scrimmage we weren't really playing etc."

Nope, us Anahuac folk have no need to look back on that scrimmage (EC folks seems to bring it up alot though) and I truly think you're gonna be shocked at what you see from the Panthers this Friday.  This is the best squad I've seen since the '91 & '92 seasons(Mikhael Ricks, Jason Speights, Walter Terry era).  This will be for the district championship and AP should win with relative ease.  EC is a good team and they rep our district / county well and wish them the best of luck! 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder