Need help with KFDMCoop's new signiture!!!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Here we go...  AAW, why you so meeean?  ;D ;D

I got a bone to pick with you, Soulja. I heard you talking smack to Kerry at our show about how WOS was going to beat Silsbee by at least 3 touchdowns.  ;) ;D

Oh, and about me being mean. You ain't seen nothing yet. Until Kerry get's his act straight, it's gonna get real ugly around here for him.  ;)

Here we go...  AAW, why you so meeean?  ;D ;D

I got a bone to pick with you, Soulja. I heard you talking smack to Kerry at our show about how WOS was going to beat Silsbee by at least 3 touchdowns.  ;) ;D

Oh, and about me being mean. You ain't seen nothing yet. Until Kerry get's his act straight, it's gonna get real ugly around here for him.  ;)

Hey, Who actually would have given you a chance to beat the 'stangs ourside of the Silsbee people?  Before last night, you only won 1 game.  I picked Silsbee to win all year and them messed my weekly picks up.  So I pick against them and Bam, they do it to me again!  ;D ;D

BS. Just stating reasons, not excuses. YES i know it was wet but Wet fields are the great equalizers!! Congrats Silsbee, Silsbee was better last night in the Mud game.

Yes, the wet field helped keep the game closer than it should have been. Silsbee should have won this one by 3 TD's. ::)

BS. Just stating reasons, not excuses. YES i know it was wet but Wet fields are the great equalizers!! Congrats Silsbee, Silsbee was better last night in the Mud game.

Yes, the wet field helped keep the game closer than it should have been. Silsbee should have won this one by 3 TD's. ::)

Keep thinking that!  ::) That's right you didn't see all the slip downs we had either.

Keep thinking that!  ::) That's right you didn't see all the slip downs we had either.

Or the dropped snaps , fumbled snaps and missed field goals we had deep in Mustang territory.....

For crying out loud Kerry, both teams had several slips, passes dropped, fumbled snaps and botched snaps. This didn't just happen to your precious little Mustang team. ::)

Make him change it to,              KFDMCoop            , Also make the background the Silsbee school colors and then add an end tag like [glow=red,2,300]Go Tigers, spank the 'Stangs[/glow]

Official Weatherman Fan

Of The

Silsbee Tigers

For crying out loud Kerry, both teams had several slips, passes dropped, fumbled snaps and botched snaps. This didn't just happen to your precious little Mustang team. ::)

Well said AAW.

The total lack of respect  that Coop has shown for Silsbee not to mention the other teams that his beloved Mustangs has played is beyond me.

Any fool can criticize, condemn, and complain, and most fools do.

~ ~ ~ Benjamin Franklin

Guest Silsbee88

You have to kidding!  Both of these teams have alot of speed, it may have been an equalizer for WOS  ;D ;D

Fact is Silsbee is the better team. Nothing to be ashamed about their Coop.

Being wrong about a team happens, admiting your wrong and giving credit where it is due, well only grown men know how to do that.   ;)

It's time you set an example on here instead of making a fool of yourself.

Being wrong about a team happens, admiting your wrong and giving credit where it is due, well only grown men know how to do that.   ;)

They were the better team in the mud and water LAST NIGHT.

They were the better team in the mud and water LAST NIGHT.

Silsbee is the better team, PERIOD. Doesn't matter the conditions.

I hope you guys see what I see.

No matter how good of a signature you come up with their will be an excuse not to use it, no matter how bad Silsbee made  WOS look their will be an excuse for it. The fact is you win with class you lose with class not excuseses......

I agree VP 93.

Coop is about to force me to play a hand he doesn't ever want me to play. It's coming. ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed