WOS vs. Silsbee/Silsbee wins 13-7/Comments

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think i might have been in denial, but i really think we will struggle to get in the playoffs!

its time to mix some things up and we need to start at qb! also, with 6 inches of water on the field why did our offensive guru have us running from sideline to sideline???

I knew we were in trouble when you can't get 1 yard on two running plays in a row.  We were lucky to get seven points and Silsbee should have scored a couple of more TD's. Why dont they try Haynes at RB for an entire game.

i think i might have been in denial, but i really think we will struggle to get in the playoffs!

its time to mix some things up and we need to start at qb! also, with 6 inches of water on the field why did our offensive guru have us running from sideline to sideline???

I knew we were in trouble when you can't get 1 yard on two running plays in a row.  We were lucky to get seven points and Silsbee should have scored a couple of more TD's. Why dont they try Haynes at RB for an entire game.

we couldnt get a few inches much less a yard! i dont understand his playcalling! im sorry, i just dont get it...

I did give them credit!!!! Just saying Any team that makes more mistakes than the other usually loses.  ::)

Good teams don't keep making mistakes.  ;) Congrats Silsbee on showing your the better team tonight.

WO-S needs to figure it out quick or they might be at home come playoff time!

I did give them credit!!!! Just saying Any team that makes more mistakes than the other usually loses.  ::)

Good teams don't keep making mistakes.  ;) Congrats Silsbee on showing your the better team tonight.

its really time to stop making excuses and turning a blind eye and call a spade a spade. its really not going well at all and the bad part is theres really no improvement!!

its really time to stop making excuses and turning a blind eye and call a spade a spade. its really not going well at all and the bad part is theres really no improvement!!

I think this result is more of a wake up call than anything previous this year.  Time to get the ball into the hands of the play makers.  Expect changes in Mustang land.

I think this result is more of a wake up call than anything previous this year.  Time to get the ball into the hands of the play makers.  Expect changes in Mustang land.

i thought kville was the wake up call. it seems were getting punched but either we cant or we refuse to punch back! when do the "wake up calls" stop and we actually wake up? right now i dont see us beating orangefield or bc!

Guest rykerx144

it was really fun to pick on the wos faithful when they were down and I expected them to come back strong!  But really its no fun anymore, they really are in trouble.  You can not make the mistakes they are making and win games.  Teams will be coming at WOS with more confidence now and its up to them to get this outta their heads and stop making the metal mistakes or it could get bad.

Good job Silsbee on beating my Mustangs.  

The sloppy field conditions affected both teams. Silsbee had two costly turnovers or they could have scored at least one more TD in the first half.  WO-S was fortunate to score at all.  The offense is in really bad shape.  It's not play selection.  It's a lack of concentration (dropped passes, penalties, fumbled snaps) and execution that has doomed us all season.  Up to this point, I've understood and agreed with the decision to pace the number of plays on offense of our two studs (Franks & Haynes) because both are much needed on the defense.  However, I hope to see more of them on offense because it's getting a bit desperate.  Our offense badly needs a shot in the arm.

Even with all of this said, I give full credit to Silsbee for winning this game.  Congratulations on snapping the WO-S district win streak and for becoming the frontrunner to win 21-3A.  You've earned it.