Grades, how did everybody do?

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

At Nederland, the girl bringing the grades to the Field House tripped and broke her big toe, she's out 3 weeks so we don't know about grades yet. ;D Her backup is out with a paper cut. Results pending.

No sweat on the backup as two booster club members were quoted as saying "there is plenty of talent available at the middle school level if other backups are needed to deliver the grades".    Even though there seems to be an abundance of bodies in the hallways capable of doing this, backups are in place and will be utilized.  Grades will be delivered so starting lineups and potential starters can be penciled in for Friday's game.    see 'ya on the field, videoguy

Silsbee lost 2 starters. Wide Reciever (leading reciever) and Linebacker.

ouch!

Exactly!! When is the bad luck going to end for the Tigers? Coupled with injuries, 2 of which are season ending injuries, Silsbee has now lost 4 starters and a key reserve in the last few weeks to go along with these ineligible players.

Hopefully the bad ends tomorrow night.

Guest Silsbee88

AAW, did you get confirmation on the LB.......I was told there was some question there?????

Guest Silsbee88

AAW, did you get confirmation on the LB.......I was told there was some question there?????

Sounds like there were too many questions and he missed more than 40% of them! ;D

He did not fail grades....

Sounds like there were too many questions and he missed more than 40% of them! ;D

So whats the deal? why is being mentioned?

Guest Silsbee88

So whats the deal? why is being mentioned?

Not sure of particulars, one of those highly confidental student records laws....... just was told he did not fail.

Guest Silsbee88

I was told that the linebacker was ineligible due to grades. Haven't heard anything other than that.

TD, you won't see ME come on here with excuses. I leave that to a couple of WOS fans. ;) But I can't vouch for any other Tiger fans.

Come on AAW, you know noone from Silsbee could ever STOOP to the COOP level!!!! ;D ;D ;D

I was told that the linebacker was ineligible due to grades. Haven't heard anything other than that.

TD, you won't see ME come on here with excuses. I leave that to a couple of WOS fans. ;) But I can't vouch for any other Tiger fans.

OK good. By your wink I hope you were referring to other WOS fans than myself. If I ever do whine or make excuses about a loss, I want to know. I do believe sometimes you can get caught up and not realize you're doing it. No worries people here will let you know.  ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124