Shepherd vs Splendora

Both teams are 1-1. Both coming off loses, both need these wins to keep themselves from fallin further out of the playoff race. Shepherd coming off a major beating givin to them on there homecoming by Coldspring, while splendora got beat in a good game against huffman.

Game is @ Splendora, Splendora's Homecoming also.

who ya got?

yes #9 Kevonte Shaw is out. Broken Femur, out for rest of year all the up to track. Should help splendora out alot. Kevonte was one of the best if not the best back in the district.

Best back in the District?  He's good but lets not get out of hand.  Shepherd had some success in non-district and beat Tarkington.   

yes #9 Kevonte Shaw is out. Broken Femur, out for rest of year all the up to track. Should help splendora out alot. Kevonte was one of the best if not the best back in the district.

Best back in the District?  He's good but lets not get out of hand.  Shepherd had some success in non-district and beat Tarkington.   

He was leading the district in rushing and was I think 4th in All purpose yards behind 3 QB's. I can't think of a better running back than him.

He was leading the district in rushing and was I think 4th in All purpose yards behind 3 QB's. I can't think of a better running back than him.

Gotta chime in on this one. It's easy to rack up big numbers against questionable competition and being the featured back. Cleveland has loads of talent in the backfield and so does Coldspring. So much that they all need the ball alittle and that will effect overall numbers. Take a couple of these backs and feature them in a system and we probably aren't even discussing Mr. Shaw. As for the game, I think it could be close because rain takes away the pass and the speed of a game. I think it will be a slugfest and Splendora walks away with the victory.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder