• EC
    • Hardin

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest PastorMike27

Hardin vs. East Chambers

I drove down to gator land last Friday night to watch what I thought would be a competitive game finding out that was exactly opposite of the result. I left after the first half, whenever I noticed the "give up" factor set in. Many questions have risen out of this game, for both sides. Anahuac wants to know two things, Why would Hardin not play their best game with the best players possible to attain victory? They are also asking thereselves, are we really this good? My response is Yes, your team is not like any other Anahuac team I have seen in many years. There are lots of talent on both sides of the ball. Now, to hopefully end this thread I will give my opinion, and we can move on to better things. Hardin faces E-C this friday night at home. Hardin beat E-C at their place last year by a farely good margin, with the same players returning this year. I would not be able to fathem if that statistic does not hold up. With that being said, after what I saw last Friday night I wouldn't put it past the Bucs to come out and give Hardin all they can handle. So, I'm thinking close game, maybe it comes down to who has pocession last. With that being said, let's continue on and move forward realizing that yes Anahuac is good, and Hardin has a statement to make vs. E-C. Let's wait and see what happens.

God bless, and keep the players and people involved in your prayers.

Um. Hardin beat EC by 7 points with a few minutes left in the game. So much for the "fairly good margin". But I like the way the folks from Hardin spin the facts.

Wouldn't be suprised if the 55-0 whoppin Hardin got last week isn't worse this week. EC is a much better team than last year. Hardin's 1 man team has a bobo.

Um. Hardin beat EC by 7 points with a few minutes left in the game. So much for the "fairly good margin". But I like the way the folks from Hardin spin the facts.

Wouldn't be suprised if the 55-0 whoppin Hardin got last week isn't worse this week. EC is a much better team than last year. Hardin's 1 man team has a bobo.

I don't see the Hornets getting beat any worse than they did last week, but I do think EC will win by 2 or 3 scores!

Plus it looks like it could get real sloppy out there!

Guest PastorMike27

It's going to be a good one. Extremely sloppy, No turnovers plus keeping the mistakes small will declare the winner in this one.

Just about 7 hours away from kickoff. I believe the rain will clear out sometime near 4pm. This should give a little time for the turf to dry up.

God bless

Guest ECBucFan

Pastor Mike, praying for the Hornets to kill the Bucs??  :o

J/K!  ;D  

Maybe you need to read that post again.  He was stating what could win the game for either team.  The God Bless seemed to be for all.

I think you missed my "J/K!  ;D "  part,  Nanna.

Geeze, can't have any fun anymore.  :-\  Everybody misunderstands everything, it seems, just like my post in the WOS 7th graders thread...  

Guest PastorMike27

So much for the rain clearing out before 4pm. Looks like a steady drizzle for most of the evening.

It will make for an interesting night. Don't see big numbers being put up on either side this game.

God bless, be careful players and fans......

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder