80 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this contest?

• EC
    • Hardin

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

EC shouldnt have much trouble with this one.

Mitch had over 9 yds. per carry against a solid Anahuac team and he was still not healthy. He obliterated you last year. Please come to our stadium with that mind set. You are no Anahuac, talk yourself up some confidence.

they don't need too talk about it. just play the game EC TAKES THIS ONE ;)

Anahuac is the class of the district again.  Anahuac beat Hardin about like they did last year.  Last years game was 35-13 over Hardin.  Anahuac went on to annihilate EC 47-12. 

Hardin and EC played a heck of a game last year that Hardin won in EC.  I imagine this year will be about like last year.  I think Hardin wins it at home.

A 55-0 beat down and total domination can do one of two things to you, piss you off and you bounce back with a vengence, or totally devestate you and cause you to lose all hope. Hopefully Hardin is real mad at themselves and take it out on EC. I know EC will be ready, let's hope Hardin is too!

Congrats on the 9 yards per carry but they will have to score to beat EC. EC has only allowed 2 points since district started. EC will give up a touchdown this week but nothing more. EC wins this one 35-7. And in my opinion, I think EC will challenge Anahuac. EC contened with Newton for half of the football game there.. and EC looks better now than they did there. I think EC will continue to play well throughout district.

Congrats on the 9 yards per carry but they will have to score to beat EC. EC has only allowed 2 points since district started. EC will give up a touchdown this week but nothing more. EC wins this one 35-7. And in my opinion, I think EC will challenge Anahuac. EC contened with Newton for half of the football game there.. and EC looks better now than they did there. I think EC will continue to play well throughout district.

Nothing against EC, they have a great program, but what I saw in Anahuac the other night was very impressive. I don't see anyone in our district having even a remote chance of beating them. This has nothing to do with what you think of Hardin, this is based purely on the size and speed of their line on both sides of the ball and their piles of athleticism.

Nothing against EC, they have a great program, but what I saw in Anahuac the other night was very impressive. I don't see anyone in our district having even a remote chance of beating them. This has nothing to do with what you think of Hardin, this is based purely on the size and speed of their line on both sides of the ball and their piles athleticism.

EC will at least have home-field advantage, and you never know what will happen in such a rivalry.  According to everyone on here, Anahuac has played a weak schedule, even after whooping Hardin (supposedly decent before Friday) - but I think EC will face the best team it's played all season when they suit up against the Panthers next week - yes, that's even after playing Newton!. There's no doubt my neighbors will be ready to play, but looking on paper and in my crystal ball, AP's remain undefeated in 23AA.

Bucs should win this Friday against the Hornets, so good luck to both teams!!

what does your crystal ball show a few weeks after the regular season ends! LOL

LOL!  ;)  Truthfully I see both teams having their hands full around that time.  Need to watch the cats play for sure, but based on what I've seen from my Panthers, they would've played last years state runner-up a tighter game @ LCM - and I'm not joking.  This years squad is far better, so toss up @ this point - even with a weak schedule!

EC still beats the hornets (to stay on topic)!  ;D

Er...EC defense has given up 0 points in 2 disrict games. Hardin 55 in 1 district game. Who has problems stopping the run?

Before you cut down Buna, they're going to beat Hardin too.

The last time these two schools meet E.C. had problems stopping the run.    That's right, we got it handed to us and gave up 55 to the clear favorite in district. Oh well, E.C. won't fair much better against Anahuac either i think.   

EC - 28

HH - 13

Take it to the bank.

if the Ec defense is solid then hardin wont even get 13

Ec's passin game looked pretty good last week so i see a break out game for jones and hallmark this friday

plus friday is my birthday so im lookin to have a good bday present from the bucs

EC 35

Hardin 10

i totally agree with this statement, but to add on, look for eric hart to have a excellent game as well. hard runner. and look for a break out game from the defense. KEEP IT UP BUCS!

I never thought eric was spectacular runner untill this past week but he had an awesome game. He really gained some respect when Addison clocked him (hardest hit I've seen all season) and he got back out a few plays later and kept it up. There's a lot of guys who would have sat the rest of the game after that one.

Guest ECBucFan

Eric Hart is one of those "blue collar" players that (for whatever reason) just doesn't get much press. He is a quite, non-flashy guy that simply runs hard. Good job, EH.  :)

I never thought eric was spectacular runner untill this past week but he had an awesome game. He really gained some respect when Addison clocked him (hardest hit I've seen all season) and he got back out a few plays later and kept it up. There's a lot of guys who would have sat the rest of the game after that one.

well not long after that he had a dang good hit against #56, i believe.  #56 had to sit out for a lil while.    Eric and Ty have really impressed me this year, especially Ty,  for how small that boy is he runs hard and keeps his feet moving.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder