Silsbee Tigers VS. West Orange-Stark Mustangs who takes this mega game?

Guest bleed orange

I think PVT Ryan is a silsbee poster trying to provide bulletin board material... weak!

Gasilla, still doesn't change the facts: "better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt". 

If he is from Silsbee even worse

I've gone back and looked at som of his old posts, he's definitely not from WOS, don't think he's a Silsbee person either. Just looks like a person who likes to instigate.

That would be me. I like to stir the pot every once in a while. Just to keep it interesting. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bleed orange

I like "Gasilla", He is a WOS faithful and should be. He always gives credit where credit is due. Yes, he is passionate about his opinion like me and sometimes the message is missread. That is common. Sometime you post something on here in a positive way and someone will turn it around and make it negative. That is just the way it is. You  know why because we are not talking face to face. Technology is great but nobody talks "face to face" anymore. In the business world it is all emails. That is sad. You can't built relationships with emails. Sorry I was preaching again.

Seems like some folks were having a good time while the 'Stangs were struggling a bit.  Although one game doesn't mean a turnaround, I believe WO-S is on the verge of getting where they want to be.  Why would playoffs be different?  Teams change, get better or get worse.  It's not unusual to see high school teams get beat in regular season and then win against the same team in the playoffs, it's the nature of the playoff system beast, just ask Jasper about the year 1986.  Throw out all records this week, Silsbee will play WO-S tough and a Tiger victory would surprise me but in no way be a shocker.

86 we were robbed.

Silsbee has been too close in some big games not to have one breakthrough win against a top-quality opponent. Heartbreakers against Newton and Jasper should have these guys primed for an all-out battle with West Orange-Stark. Not that WO-S will lay down ... not at all. My concern is that Silsbee's greatest strength is its passing game, in spite of a young and undersized offensive line. Jeremy succeeds because he can move out of the pocket, find a receiver and get the ball there, on a dime, when he has to. Only this Friday night, we're looking at a good chance for some pretty nasty weather. That means a war in the trenches ... not sure the Tigers are up for that kind of battle. If they were, we would have seen some semblance of it in earlier games.

Silsbee has been too close in some big games not to have one breakthrough win against a top-quality opponent. Heartbreakers against Newton and Jasper should have these guys primed for an all-out battle with West Orange-Stark. Not that WO-S will lay down ... not at all. My concern is that Silsbee's greatest strength is its passing game, in spite of a young and undersized offensive line. Jeremy succeeds because he can move out of the pocket, find a receiver and get the ball there, on a dime, when he has to. Only this Friday night, we're looking at a good chance for some pretty nasty weather. That means a war in the trenches ... not sure the Tigers are up for that kind of battle. If they were, we would have seen some semblance of it in earlier games.

i hope the weather will hold off so we can see how johnson does throwing against our "d1" backs. should be very interesteing!

Guest Silsbee88

I like "Gasilla", He is a WOS faithful and should be. He always gives credit where credit is due. Yes, he is passionate about his opinion like me and sometimes the message is missread. That is common. Sometime you post something on here in a positive way and someone will turn it around and make it negative. That is just the way it is. You  know why because we are not talking face to face. Technology is great but nobody talks "face to face" anymore. In the business world it is all emails. That is sad. You can't built relationships with emails. Sorry I was preaching again.

We like Gas as well, no one called him out.......if you read everything before you post you would see we were talking about PVT RYAN

Neither team has played up to their lofty preseason exrectations. Johnson is a great player with a decent supporting cast. That seems to be the difference in this game. I don't think Silsbee is as good as their record, but nowhere near the team we all thought they would in the preseason. By the way who is Silsbees win against?

Houston Davis

I know it's off the subject and a few years back...but doesn't Houston Davis hold the record for most consecutive loses in Texas high school football?

I like "Gasilla", He is a WOS faithful and should be. He always gives credit where credit is due. Yes, he is passionate about his opinion like me and sometimes the message is missread. That is common. Sometime you post something on here in a positive way and someone will turn it around and make it negative. That is just the way it is. You  know why because we are not talking face to face. Technology is great but nobody talks "face to face" anymore. In the business world it is all emails. That is sad. You can't built relationships with emails. Sorry I was preaching again.

bleed I think you should come in for a consultation. That way we can do it face to face. That's how I prefer to do my business.  ;D

Guest bleed orange

We like Gas as well, no one called him out.......if you read everything before you post you would see we were talking about PVT RYAN

I know, no one called him out. I was talking in general.

I know, no one called him out. I was talking in general.

Awe man, I'm feeling the love!  :-* :-* :-*

Guest bleed orange

I like "Gasilla", He is a WOS faithful and should be. He always gives credit where credit is due. Yes, he is passionate about his opinion like me and sometimes the message is missread. That is common. Sometime you post something on here in a positive way and someone will turn it around and make it negative. That is just the way it is. You  know why because we are not talking face to face. Technology is great but nobody talks "face to face" anymore. In the business world it is all emails. That is sad. You can't built relationships with emails. Sorry I was preaching again.

bleed I think you should come in for a consultation. That way we can do it face to face. That's how I prefer to do my business.  ;D

No problem, That's how I prefer to do my business also. ;D ;D

I disagree! With the changes WO-S made dry field or not WO-S wins!

like the changes they made after the near wreck against Kirbyville?  ;D

wos is not the only team making adjustments.  every good team continually makes adjustments as the season advances.  bet Silsbee has made some also.  bet Jasper has also.  ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder