*LC-M vs. Central/Central wins 28-7/Comments

Soul you are right about Donte focus on one receiver, do you think that the Coaches are telling this kid to do this. Too many men are open on the field and dont see this. and for bussing a vein, i bussed 2 or 3.

It has to be something the coaches dont like about the Pass..LCM had 8 in the box with Holemen #14 lined up one on one..Coaches should of seen that..But We won..mabe they will sue him more next week vs Lumberton..

Also defense redemed themselves from last week..And i Agree with Slam 14..The Secondary is coming together nicely and other than the one Long Pass..They did a Dang good Job coming up and makeing tackles and takeing away the screen..

Now lets get dem Raiders!!

Size difference.  Holman 6'3 vs. LC-M defender 5'4.  With no safety help over the top.  You do the math. Let's exploit that more next week, Jags.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Long TD runs called back time after time.  Long runs called for phantom calls.  This game could have been ugly quick, but leave it to the zebras to hold Central back.  

Whoa hold on soulja, i agree with the rest of the post but

1) the long td at the end of the first was called back by a VERY BLATANT hold on the outside containment for lcm, and

2) what about the nonexistant pass interferences by central secondary.  Not one to complain about officiating, but 2 or 3 of those no-calls were really really debatable.

But like i said, no offense the rest of the post summed up the game pretty well. 

oh and the lcm corners are 5'9 and 5'8, but i get what your saying.

Size difference.  Holman 6'3 vs. LC-M defender 5'4.  With no safety help over the top.  You do the math. Let's exploit that more next week, Jags.

Offense

I agree.

But Centrals Run Game is This Teams Strong Point and is Maybe one of the best in the Area,So i don't blame the coaches for trying to run the ball and not pass,But if you have a safety creeping up and 7+ in the box you let the pigskin fly.

Also its good to see that #25 rested yesterday and we still had over 300 rushing yards.I guess that's what you get with a three headed monster.

Defense

Did good yesterday.I know the corner bit on the Fake but hey with all the screens LCM ran Its good to see a CB coming up to make the play, I would of did the same thing. Just needs to learn to play his assignment and let the safety's do their job.Other than that Both Corners Played Excellent with the Safety's Coming up and laying the hat stopping LCM from their bread and butter with the screens.

#44 was all over the field last night making plays in the backfield.I'm happy to see the Aggressiveness in the D which i think we will need to Win against Lumberton

Offense B

Defense A-

It looked like he threw the flag once he saw the Central ball carrier cross the goal line over 50 yards away. ;D

That phantom call for the non interception also didn't sit well with me also... 

Guys on the radio called that hold as soon as it happened so it must have been pretty noticable. Central is the team to beat good luck to Central and the improving Bears rest of the way.

kind of late post but i decied to go catch this game. very rude environment. with groups of central fans spread out among  the visitors side rooting ignorantly. when the home side wasnt even full. even the ticket booth ladies were rude! feel sorry for whoever has to go to central for a game

Wouldn't have been a rude environment if LC-M would have won, huh?  I can't speak for all the Jag fans, because there are idiots everywhere.  But to say that this is a rude environment is really ludicrous and ignorant.. ::)

kind of late post but i decied to go catch this game. very rude environment. with groups of central fans spread out among  the visitors side rooting ignorantly. when the home side wasnt even full. even the ticket booth ladies were rude! feel sorry for whoever has to go to central for a game

It's a mental thing....try going to a game up north in Chicago and sit on the opposing teams side...if you don't get whipped before you go in, it'll happen inside, with the security guard's help...  What you expirienced at the Babe's was southern hospitality...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder