* BH vs. Kingwood Park/The Hill wins 24-21/Comments

Hillguy, your right, stats say it all.  Looks like we got away from what worked so well last Friday and back to the Viverrette (middle, right, left).  Guess that answers my question about "what went wrong".  Viverette ran 26 times and Wade Duke was the only receiver to have a catch. We out-played them in every category except turnovers and yet seems we just didn't score enough.  Well, at least I don't have to give Price Kuddos two weeks in a row.

Watch Crosby and GCM last night (expecting a BH blow-out) and they are not very good at all.  Problem is they both have a running back and Crosby's defense is not too bad.  We play/COACH like this we get beat by either.   

Mont Belvieu Barbers Hill

Passing

Name Comp Att Pct Yds TD INT

Matthew Viverette 17 28 60.71 296 0 1

Rushing

Name Att Yds Yds/Att Long TD

Matthew Viverette 26 104 4 28 2

Receiving

Name Rec Yds Yds/Catch Long TD

Wade Duke 4 97 24.3 45 0

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If all they are going to use him for is a decoy there is no need to have him in there wasting all his energy running all over the field. But the somebody else in there to run all over. Let him go back to be Safety, where he has more catches.

u know every year they have that big "high school coachin combine", u could probably try out n take ole donnys spot  ;D ;D ;D

If all they are going to use him for is a decoy there is no need to have him in there wasting all his energy running all over the field. But the somebody else in there to run all over. Let him go back to be Safety, where he has more catches.

u know every year they have that big "high school coachin combine", u could probably try out n take ole donnys spot  ;D ;D ;D

That's exactly what I was thinking.....NOT

Hillguy, your right, stats say it all.  Looks like we got away from what worked so well last Friday and back to the Viverrette (middle, right, left).  Guess that answers my question about "what went wrong".  Viverette ran 26 times and Wade Duke was the only receiver to have a catch. We out-played them in every category except turnovers and yet seems we just didn't score enough.  Well, at least I don't have to give Price Kuddos two weeks in a row.

Watch Crosby and GCM last night (expecting a BH blow-out) and they are not very good at all.  Problem is they both have a running back and Crosby's defense is not too bad.  We play/COACH like this we get beat by either.   

Passing

Rushing

Receiving

Wade Duke 4 97 24.3 45 0

Let's see ... Matt was 17 / 28 passing for 296 yds and Duke ( the only guy with a catch ) had 4 receptions, who caught the other 13 passes? Did he throw to himself and then run? Give me a break!

Passing

Rushing

Receiving

Wade Duke 4 97 24.3 45 0

Let's see ... Matt was 17 / 28 passing for 296 yds and Duke ( the only guy with a catch ) had 4 receptions, who caught the other 13 passes? Did he throw to himself and then run? Give me a break!

Hopper #40 caught the last pass that set up the field goal.

McMillan #20 caught a screen that went for 69 yards

C Smith caught a couple and he was doubled most of the night...

The O-line won the battle most of the night...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    NEWton86
    Newest Member
    NEWton86