Kirbyville Wins Big 48-14

Guest Wildcat 08

yes sir... i agree on the three teams but kville has a chance to even get 2nd in district i believe.... if we can catch silsbee slipping then... idk. look at how close newton came and we beat newton 21-0 in scrimmage so.... idk. and i think we have a chance at least to play with them on their good days too

Wasn't it 48-14 in our four-quarter scrim last year?

Call us overrated if you will, but we've been playing 4A teams while you guys are playing Cleveland and Liberty. The opponents you have beated have the following combined record: 1-7. Cleveland has lost to you, Diboll, Hardin-Jefferson and LUMBERTON for Pete's sake... and they've given up about 200 points. Liberty has only won against winless Stafford.

Then there was that Carthage game.

Overrated indeed.

I dont think a Kvill wildcat has the abilitiy to hold a mustang jock strap...this happens everytime Kville wins a game arrogance rears its ugly head...and its just like wreslting "Friday Night Smack Down" Keep talking and when you get smacked we will never let you forget it :evil:

I just wonder why Kville or I should say Kville posters cant win with some sort of grace.....is not being humble a part of the teachings that goes on in that part of the world? Just an observation?

K'ville lucked out and beat Jasper 2 years ago. The fans who posted on the Down Low board talked so much smack it was pitiful. The arrogance got slapped in Silsbee a few weeks later. Last season once again Silsbee beat you boys. If you were not impressed by the Tigers then you really shouldn't be impressed with your squad. Most folks do not have anything against the school or the community, it is the posters who let their mouths run without the ability to back it up that is grating.

Let me tell you why no one will give Kville any credit,,,,because through out the years Kville has had a classless act....when they do win they want to do something stupid like dance on the 50 yard line and taunt the other team...or if they are getting beat they do stupid stuff like throw drinks on visiting fans (myself last year as I went up to the press box to announce) or they will do anything in the world to win a game (example two years ago when they had all the Jasper bulldogs plays on film with sound of the coaches calling the plays) did they do the right thing and turn it in like anybody else would do.....oh no not kville they went and used it without a word until after the game...so dont come on this forum wondering why kville doesnt get any respect....Maybe just Maybe they need to earn it first. which doesnt include you coming on popping off like you do :evil:

I'm sorry you got drinks threw on you. I wouldn't do anything like that. Im just a die hard fan. Everybody claim we had a tape of Jasper with sound on it...come on man. Whats going to be the excuse this year?? You guys better be glad yall didn't play us this year because it wouldn't be pretty. And you know this man!! We owe yall big time!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kinghoyn
    Newest Member
    kinghoyn