Vidor vs. Lumberton Predictions?

KFDM COOP

You'll know that he's there, though.  Don't let the look fool you.  He's a beast, no doubt.

Thanks Soul Man we will keep that in mind! ;D :o

What do you expect him to be....7'0 350lbs? Would that impress you? It isn't his size that people should focus on, it is the will to seek and destroy whoever has the ball, understanding his role in the defense, and his biggest role I have seen this year is taking on 2 or 3 blockers at a time. Any team in SETX would be proud to have a kid like this with the desire to be the best he can be and bring his teammates up to his level to play just as hard as he does.

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you stop the run?

I think he can answer your question better than me!

650151673_Gvedy-O.jpg

And your point is? If your point is his size? Not impressed!

yeah and he is really slow too, I wouldn't be worried at all!  8)

Thanks for the information. I don't tend to worry about 1 player. I am sure this guy is good but not the whole team. I am worried about Lumberton. I would be a fool not too. You on the other hand would be a fool not to worry about us!

A request of the Vidor Fans...

Please don't complain to the Refs that the Lumberton Fans and train horns are to loud.  This is call football not tennis or golf!

I could care less if they blow the horn after a L-town score or when they take the field. Blowing it to disrupt the opposing teams offense or defense is another thing(they are kids not professionals).Crowd noise is great thats the advantage of playing at home. I thought the UIL ban noise makers? If so the fans may not have to complan the officials will take them away.

A request of the Vidor Fans...

Please don't complain to the Refs that the Lumberton Fans and train horns are to loud.  This is call football not tennis or golf!

I could care less if they blow the horn after a L-town score or when they take the field. Blowing it to disrupt the opposing teams offense or defense is another thing(they are kids not professionals).Crowd noise is great thats the advantage of playing at home. I thought the UIL ban noise makers? If so the fans may not have to complan the officials will take them away.

I think you may be right. It most likely won't be policed though. It seems they only take away airhorns from folks in the stands, but not things like cowbells, etc.

It is going to be a hard pill for the predicted district champs Vidor Pirates to swallow when they lose 2 games in a row.

The L-Train D stops the Vidor one sided attack.

Lumberton-31   Vidor-14

you must have not seen vidor play this year. that one sided attack is averaging close to 500 yds a game and close to 50 pts. i predict over 400 yds rushing for vidor and a td by pass. if they can hang onto the ball, they should win. that said, it will be tough going into lumberton on their homecoming and pulling out the w. it should be a shootout.

It is going to be a hard pill for the predicted district champs Vidor Pirates to swallow when they lose 2 games in a row.

The L-Train D stops the Vidor one sided attack.

Lumberton-31   Vidor-14

that said, it will be tough going into lumberton on their homecoming and pulling out the w. it should be a shootout.

at least there is some sense here!  ;-)

Can you stop the run?

650151673_Gvedy-O.jpg

actually looks pretty small compared with who will be pounding on him over and over and over.

He'll still make you wish that you would've stayed on the BUS...

Can you stop the run?

650151673_Gvedy-O.jpg

actually looks pretty small compared with who will be pounding on him over and over and over.

He'll still make you wish that you would've stayed on the BUS...

I don't think Beard is all they way back from his knee surgery ..... but is still good as any.  Ya'lls passing game to the tight will have a hard time ..... Lumberton plays discipline football and that tightend has no speed at all!!!

Sorry, but the retards clownin on Anthony Beard have clearly never been hit by him or seen him play. But you know, you super educated Vidor folk are probably right. The abundance of college scouts watching him play every week are terribly wrong, maybe you guys should apply for their positions. Do some homework and look his stats up previous to his SR YR, he played tailback and scored just as much as any back you have.

Sorry, but the retards clownin on Anthony Beard have clearly never been hit by him or seen him play. But you know, you super educated Vidor folk are probably right. The abundance of college scouts watching him play every week are terribly wrong, maybe you guys should apply for their positions. Do some homework and look his stats up previous to his SR YR, he played tailback and scored just as much as any back you have.

I love this BO. I don't see any of the Educated Vidor folks stooping to silly insults. I am sure your Education level is far superior to mine or anyone from Vidor, but even us dumb hicks know it takes more than one good player to make up a team!  ::)

Great post. Lots of educated people resort to name calling when they see or read something they dont like. Your a winner in my book.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami