Jasper vs. Hamshire-Fannett Predictions???

jdog752003

This will get real ugly, real fast. IMHO, our boys do not appear to have the desire to win anymore.

They just seem to be going thru the motions to get thru this season. Jasper will be able to score

as much as they want. I hope HF can at least score a touchdown or two.

Jasper 56

HF 14

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jasper will control the clock there will not be enough time to score 50 maybe 30 at the most..

who has HF played and with what results..

Lumberton  33-6  Loss

Liberty  49-40  Loss

EC    21-0   Loss

Huffman  41-14  Loss

HF is 0-4, andJasper wont be able to control the clock, because theyll be scoring too much.

You should probably play and beat somebody good before your head inflates to its current size.

You should probably play someone that isnt worth a dang, that way yall could actually win a game this year.

Jasper will control the clock there will not be enough time to score 50 maybe 30 at the most..

Lumberton  33-6  Loss

Liberty  49-40  Loss

EC    21-0   Loss

Huffman  41-14  Loss

HF is 0-4, andJasper wont be able to control the clock, because theyll be scoring too much.

You should probably play and beat somebody good before your head inflates to its current size.

You should probably play someone that isnt worth a dang, that way yall could actually win a game this year.

I guess so, that's what EC does. (With the exception of Newton, in which you guys got STAWMPED)

Yea you're right, cuz we do play yall every year.

Lumberton  33-6  Loss

Liberty  49-40  Loss

EC    21-0   Loss

Huffman  41-14  Loss

I guess so, that's what EC does. (With the exception of Newton, in which you guys got STAWMPED)

I can't speak for right now, but I know after the '04 beatdown HF gave EC (somewhere around the 63-10 score), EC stopped the rivalry and was not brought back until Hamshire' program started declining.

Guest dawg4life

through 4 games h-f has scored 68 pts and given up 151pts

through 3 games Dawgs have scored 68 and given up 77 against @ the times of the games 3 state ranked teams in the state polls. _____________________________________________________________________________________________

lol.......anyway those facts really have no bearing on this weeks game.

so on to my prediction (and i am gonna be nice )

DAWGS  45 (the odd # coming from when our backups stall on a late drive and our soph sensation place kicker Juan Mijares continues to shine kicking a field goal)!

H-F -- 7

by the way the Dawgs will have 300+ rushing yds

Lumberton  33-6  Loss

Liberty  49-40  Loss

EC    21-0   Loss

Huffman  41-14  Loss

I can't speak for right now, but I know after the '04 beatdown HF gave EC (somewhere around the 63-10 score), EC stopped the rivalry and was not brought back until Hamshire' program started declining.

I hate to break it to ya hornytoad, but i just looked up the 2004 season, HF and EC didnt play. They did play in 2003 where HF won 33-7. But isnt that the way its suppose to be? Like i said in another thread. Im pretty sure the bigger school is suppose to beat the smaller one.

T-daddy

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

we held wos to 13 our defence needs to shut someone out I say we hold them to 0..

yaaaa.. they do but our offence needs to stay in longer, and control the clock... and that keeps the other team off the field... which means they cant score... defence is doing amazing right now.. we just got to start clickin every where else.. and then we can shut ppl out

T-daddy

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

we held wos to 13 our defence needs to shut someone out I say we hold them to 0..

yaaaa.. they do but our offence needs to stay in longer, and control the clock... and that keeps the other team off the field... which means they cant score... defence is doing amazing right now.. we just got to start clickin every where else.. and then we can shut ppl out

Shutouts are impressive, but not that important. We need to be consistent on both sides of the ball and then the score will take care of itself. It's not about style points. Just win.

Lumberton  33-6  Loss

Liberty  49-40  Loss

EC    21-0   Loss

Huffman  41-14  Loss

I hate to break it to ya hornytoad, but i just looked up the 2004 season, HF and EC didnt play. They did play in 2003 where HF won 33-7. But isnt that the way its suppose to be? Like i said in another thread. Im pretty sure the bigger school is suppose to beat the smaller one.

Excuse me, I was wrong about the year, it was the guys that graduated in '03, nonetheless, beatdown and the rivalry was suspended...the way it's supposed to be? No, if it was, then why do they still play the game and not say the team with the most students wins... ::)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder