Jasper vs. Hamshire-Fannett Predictions???

jdog752003

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Considering that ham fan refused to play Jasper last year using IKE as an excuse and then played Shelbyville instead I have a feeling that the Dogs want be pulled off until it is real ugly!!

I think you are a little out of line here. That community was hit very hard by IKE. I do not think you have your facts correct. I believe they played Deweyville not Shelbyville. And they were out of school and practice for a long time like 3 weeks before filling that game so please do not trash talk such hardships unless you walk in their shoes.

Considering that ham fan refused to play Jasper last year using IKE as an excuse and then played Shelbyville instead I have a feeling that the Dogs want be pulled off until it is real ugly!!

I think you are a little out of line here. That community was hit very hard by IKE. I do not think you have your facts correct. I believe they played Deweyville not Shelbyville. And they were out of school and practice for a long time like 3 weeks before filling that game so please do not trash talk such hardships unless you walk in their shoes.

Oh we have walked in those shoes more than once!!! Jasper was out for 2 weeks with Ike, and we were out for a week for Katrina then 4 weeks with Rita and during the Rita Jasper played 3 games in 9 days. so we know about the hardships. But to cancel a game only to pick up an easier opponent is not right.

You are right it was Deweyville not Shelbyville my mistake.

Austin Simmons is a beast.

What position does he play?

Everything. According to Mr. Burgundy he will murder the entire opposing team. He is known for his extravagant descriptions  ;D ;D ;D

He is HF's RB. Short, stocky, and fast. I'm not getting too detailed with this because some people starting crying about a certain player from EC with the initials J.T.

Now why in the world would you bring up Hallmarks name in this thread?  This thread is about how yall are gonna get murdered by Jasper.    Jasper by 50+

Jasper will control the clock there will not be enough time to score 50 maybe 30 at the most..

who has HF played and with what results..

Lumberton  33-6  Loss

Liberty  49-40  Loss

EC    21-0  Loss

Huffman  41-14  Loss

HF is 0-4, andJasper wont be able to control the clock, because theyll be scoring too much.

oh yeah jasper got real flooded in all those storms. not! stop making ascuses. bc got it the worst and you dont see them complaining any. grow up

Oh we have walked in those shoes more than once!!! Jasper was out for 2 weeks with Ike, and we were out for a week for Katrina then 4 weeks with Rita and during the Rita Jasper played 3 games in 9 days. so we know about the hardships. But to cancel a game only to pick up an easier opponent is not right.

You are right it was Deweyville not Shelbyville my mistake.

Jasper will control the clock there will not be enough time to score 50 maybe 30 at the most..

Lumberton  33-6  Loss

Liberty  49-40  Loss

EC    21-0   Loss

Huffman  41-14  Loss

HF is 0-4, andJasper wont be able to control the clock, because theyll be scoring too much.

HAHAHAH! umm I think HF might score reallllll late in this one... Jasper 56  HF 6

Jasper will experiment with their offense if they get a reasonable lead.  These games are for learning, and Jasper surely welcomes a chance to try out some different stuff.

On paper, this appears to be Jasper's easiest opponent so far this year.  No offense HF, but Jasper has just played three state ranked teams in a row.

I do not see a huge score unless it becomes a scoring contest on both sides.  And that is not Jasper's "business plan".  D is their game, not offense.

I say Jasper by 14.

Lumberton  33-6  Loss

Liberty  49-40  Loss

EC    21-0   Loss

Huffman  41-14  Loss

well the liberty game was close, and EC was not to bad..

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont

• Where were the 8 Omaha teams in D1's preseason top 25 poll... 2. Florida 8. A&M 9. Tennessee 13. N.C.State 14. Virginia 15. North Carolina Kentucky - unranked Florida State - unranked
    • That TDS is really flaring. Now do Biden. You have way, way, way more material. And keep that bitter "you are better than me" jealousy tone you have with Trump. You know Biden, the one you want everyone to vote for instead of Trump. Somehow you didn't acknowledge my pleas for you to die a painful death. I was quite certain that is how you would have interpreted my previous post. I guess when your focus is Trump 24/7, nothing else matters.
    • I have a better one. The point that nobody wants to acknowledge is that Dems are crossing over to vote Trump in the primaries and in the general so he will win the presidency. That way Trump will get the blame when the Dems implement their sinister plan to deport all of the minorities in the country. They have already laid the groundwork...convincing everyone that Trump and Republicans are racist (without providing any proof). Then it will be just a matter of time to execute their White supremacy plan of the great purge of the dirty, unwashed, heathen, non-Whites that roam freely in this country. I think my theory is more viable than your theory. Maybe we can get some other ridiculous scenarios so we can start a poll.
    • But that’s what Trump’s fanboys don’t understand.  When he talked about sexually assaulting women, y’all laughed it off as “locker room talk.”  When it was proven that he raped E. Jean Carroll, you cried that it was all an injustice… a lie. Even though he’d already confessed to doing the same thing to other women.  John McCain has suffered and sacrificed more for his country than practically anybody, except possible gold star families… and Trump called him a loser or something to that effect. “Oh, it was a joke that no one was supposed to take seriously.” But when Trump, after disrespecting the sacrifices of one of our most valiant, y’all are like “just because Trump didn’t go to Omaha Beach doesn’t mean he isn’t pro military!” Really? All you have to do is listen to what he said about McCain’s service. Not McCain as an opponent, not McCain’s political views… about the fact that the man was tortured, probably raped, and who knows what all else for over five years for swearing an oath and putting on the uniform.  But all of y’all supposedly “pro military” people just laughed along with Trump. “Good one, Sir! Maverick my new-hind! Filthy Rino!”  I don’t understand how the same people (y’all) who probably always say “thank you for your service” to any veteran still support a guy who craps on the ones who suffered the most on our behalf.  It’s baffling. 
    • Wow. Do you actually believe your little scenario has any chance of alleviating you of your moral immaturity? Deflection at it's best...or worse. You seem to be a sad case. If you died today, I would be remiss if not attributing your cause of death to severe TDS, and of course, Covid. Look at that. I just made a joke about your death. You did not get offended. Nobody was offended. Not one person will accuse me of being hateful towards fellow human beings. But yet, you hate Trump because he made a similar crude comment about McCain. You tried to attribute that comment as evidence Trump hates the military. What grade level of schoolchildren do you think is laughing at you for that "less that adolescent" (hint, hint) comment. You used one crude comment in an attempt to justify your TDS. Now, when called on it, you try to deflect the whole topic. You are certainly not having any fun with this, but you sure are providing entertainment for the board. It's a shame you can't join in on the fun. I think even Big Girl might be to the point of giggling at the shamelessness you are exhibiting.
  • Topics