Hardin-Jefferson at Kirbyville Predictions!!!!!!!!

bone

Guest rykerx144

I wouldnt recommend trying to compare East Chambers to Kirbyville.  I know EC is one of the top schools in 23 2A but your about to find out the difference between 22 2A and 23 2A. 

I'll take a different approach, Cats by 2 td's!  Good luck to both teams!

yea im sayin k-ville H-J doesnt seem to be the same this year

HJ is better this year if that is what you're trying to say. However Kville does have many athletes and if HJ plays like they did first half against EC it will be a long night. But if they come out fired up like they did first half against Vidor, they can be in this game very much so. Best of luck to the hawks!!

Guest rykerx144

wow thats all?  u could do better than two TD's

C'mon ryker, @ least I predicted the cats to win!!  You know as well as I do that a "W" is a "W" - whether it be by 1 or 21.  But, I will humor you...

Cats - 45

Hawks - 22

Better?

yea thats better and trust me I know! Ill take a 1 point W anyday against anyone!   and dont lie you know it hurts you to predict the cats to win just as much as it hurts me to have to say anthing good about the Panthers!  I am now a Kirbyville fan but graduated from EC in winnie so my lack of love for the Panthers goes way back!

Well after watching HJ put an epic beatdown on EC, it makes me have some faith in HJ but I don't see them coming out with a win.  I don't think that HJ has faced anyone like Kirbyville. Maybe if the hawks would've had some quality opponents(unlike EC), they would be a little more ready for this showdown.  I say Kirbyville wins 42-14.

Well after watching HJ put an epic beatdown on EC, it makes me have some faith in HJ but I don't see them coming out with a win.  I don't think that HJ has faced anyone like Kirbyville. Maybe if the hawks would've had some quality opponents(unlike EC), they would be a little more ready for this showdown.  I say Kirbyville wins 42-14.

I know what you are saying...... Vidor and Cleveland are horrible this year..... ::)

I know what you are saying...... Vidor and Cleveland are horrible this year..... ::)

LOL!!!  ;)  Brick needs to stick with the evening news, non-sports related!

Guest rykerx144

It doesn't bother me to root for Kirbyville, heck my brother-in-law is from Magnolia Springs!  When did you graduate from EC and how did you go from Winnie to K'ville?

I grad in 94 and went to angelina college and ended up in police academy and went to work for jasper county sheriffs office and have been here ever since. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami