Pound for Pound Best Football Team IN SETX

Guest Jmeek

5a to 1a doesn't matter what school has the best football team in South east Texas?

Example-( some consider Mayweather to be the best pound for pound in the world but he couldn't beat the top heavy weights of the world.because of his size) 

After thinking about it .1.Newton (close) 2.WOS 3.WB 4.PNG 5.Kville 6.Lumberton 7.Evadale 8.Silsbee 9.Vidor 10.Jasper

After thinking about it .1.Newton 2.WOS 3.WB 4.PNG 5.Kville 6.Lumberton 7.Evadale 8.Silsbee 9. 10.Vidor

I'm not sure what you are asking?  You think Evadale and Newton can beat Central, head-to head?    

I believe he is making a reference to what is done in boxing. Pound for pound. Like pound for pound some consider Mayweather to be the best, but he couldn't beat the top heavy weights of the world.

After thinking about it .1.Newton 2.WOS 3.WB 4.PNG 5.Kville 6.Lumberton 7.Evadale 8.Silsbee 9. 10.Vidor

I'm not sure what you are asking?  You think Evadale and Newton can beat Central, head-to head?    

I believe he is making a reference to what is done in boxing. Pound for pound. Like pound for pound some consider Mayweather to be the best, but he couldn't beat the top heavy weights of the world.

If that's the case, he is basically asking who will do the best in their respective classification.  I think Central/PNG/Lumberton have a better chance this year, in their classiifications, than WB.

Ah, Newton, the obvious choice. ::)

They look strong this year, And I never seen them this strong early in the season since 05. usually they get of to a slow start and it takes them till about midseason to get rolling....

I also do see Evadale doing good this year, they should slice through district very easy and end up unbeat heading in to playoffs.looking ahead if they ever meet alto in playoffs it will be very tough for the rebels.

Evadale, pound for pound.

Evadale has not really played anyone, I think you need to play and beat a good team to be considered pound for pound best.

Why does it always come up, "?? has not really played anyone?

Evadale, pound for pound.

Are yall crazy their is no way i would put my money on Evadale against some of the teams that yall are talking about hell i don't even see them walking threw that district yes HD is down they will beat them no problem but i think it will be a shoot out with them and WH....they aren't even in my top 10........

but back 2 the topic its a tough one to pick but i think 1.WOS 2.Kville 3.Newton 4.WB 5.Lumberton 6.PNG 7.Silsbee 8.Vidor 9.Jasper 10.Hardin

exactly :D

When you look at it as a pound-for-pound thing, you have to consider that WOS & Newton dress out 26-28 players. The bigger schools like PNG, PAM suit up at least 60 kids. Given that if you are looking at pound for pound... WOS wins it hands down. Bigger schools are not even in the running.

Why does everyone think that Kville is better than Newton, Kville beat Newton for the time in 32yrs last season, and that was one of the best squads Kville had in years. Newton has been dominating Kville for a very long time and now that they are starting to win everyone jumps on the band wagon, But I kind of excepted this, people have been hating on Newton for long as i can remember, and i guess no matter who Newton beats they will never be good enough to the golden triangle area... :-\

Why does everyone think that Kville is better than Newton, Kville beat Newton for the time in 32yrs last season, and that was one of the best squads Kville had in years. Newton has been dominating Kville for a very long time and now that they are starting to win everyone jumps on the band wagon, But I kind of excepted this, people have been hating on Newton for long as i can remember, and i guess no matter who Newton beats they will never be good enough to the golden triangle area... :-\

Kville has only won one game thus far

Guest JustAPlayersMom

I soooo agree with you.  I can't wait until we play Kirbyville again so we can put last years game behind us. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami