LJF week 4 predictions

pete22600

Dville/EC game was a good one. I thought both teams played hard and with class.  The only disappointing thing was Dville's coach's calling a timeout at the end of the game with 25 seconds left, up by 2 TD's so they could try and score again.  They didn't score but taking a knee and running the clock would have given them the same outcome..  It was unnecessary and not real cool.

Dville/EC game was a good one. I thought both teams played hard and with class.  The only disappointing thing was Dville's coach's calling a timeout at the end of the game with 25 seconds left, up by 2 TD's so they could try and score again.  They didn't score but taking a knee and running the clock would have given them the same outcome..  It was unnecessary and not real cool.

Just so you know, the timeout was not to try and score again!!  :)

Then why did they call a timeout with only 26sec left ?????? why not just take as knee ?????

A player was mixed up and they called a timeout!! Mon. prac would be to late to address it!! They are suppose to coach the players, right??? I understand your point, but don't make a big deal of it!! They don't just play the 1st string!! Some players don't catch on as quick!!

Football Mom

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    daxebeg833
    Newest Member
    daxebeg833