Aldine Eisenhower @ West Brook

In any case, West Brook is playing a good 5A squad that has lost to Hightower and North Shore.  I think that Brook can stay with them if they play as they have been coached.  The receivers have to run the routes and not leave Reyes hung up.  Reyes is getting better, although he still sometimes runs when he should pass and passes when he should run.  Not a real prediction, but if they play as they should they could win a close one.  Otherwise, another blowout.

The Kings of Beumont go down to the Kings of Aldine......

I like Ike and I stand by 35-7 prediction.  Ike won their district last year BTW....

85, you can use that as your Saturday Headlines.  I like it!   ;D ;D

Okay Soulja.....

I got to see Ike in the scrimmage Central didn't have against La Marque....their nose tackle is their best player...he's very quick...we may have to play outside the pocket unless we get our O-line all back...I do feel it will be a dog fight...."The Kings of Beaumont" stop "The Kings of Aldine"....we've seen an "IKE" before... :P

I believe their nose tackle has already committed to a D1 school.  Their quarterback is a "waterbug" and will be tough to tackle.  Once again, the loss of J Jackson will be big.

I hope Keantray Batiste plays this week in JJ's place, he hits just as hard if not harder and covers well....this way J wil can go back to corner.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami