Odessa Permian Fan on PNG Website

pngrick

mojofan

Re: Congrats MOJO

« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2009, 11:43:27 AM » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks guys.  We're getting better each week and hopefully we'll be running on all eight soon.  You don't don't lose a Brandon Faircloth and not have to make some adjustments.  Thanks for your support!

Congrats to you guys on your season so far.  Checking in here is the first thing I do when I get home from our games.  I can assure you the best is yet to come for PN-G this season!  Faircloth adds small new wrinkles each week making it hard to scout.  Next weeks opponent won't see in this week's film what they will see next Friday.  By week 10, your opponents hardly know what to expect.  Get yer popcorn ready!

Report to moderator    Logged 

This guy thought his coach Larry Haynes at Hardin should be the front runner for the PNG job. The guy is a good regular season coach, but not what PNG was after. So far the Faircloth hire has been a big plus. He has brought a new enthusiasm to PN and G. He has instilled a very good work ethic in his teams (from MS on up) both on and off the field. And to top it all off his teams are winning. Even if this team doesn't make the playoffs this year, most of the PNG faithfull will be happy with the hire because of the program he is building. There is a buzz at the Reservation that has been missing for a while.

Yes, Coach Faircloth has brought a breath of fresh air to the Reservation.  Now having said that, if I were a 20 4A coach, I'd check out Permian's first, 6th, and both playoff losses to Euless Trinity to see all those fancy 'wrinkles' the Permian fan speaks of.....

Yes, Coach Faircloth has brought a breath of fresh air to the Reservation.  Now having said that, if I were a 20 4A coach, I'd check out Permian's first, 6th, and both playoff losses to Euless Trinity to see all those fancy 'wrinkles' the Permian fan speaks of.....

SFA, I read elsewhere there was a running back that transfered recently from PA to PNG. You know anything about it?

GIRLS, GIRLS, GIRLS!  Isn't this alot of REALLY old stuff, that has been argued, and re-argued multiple times before?

Mercy.    Sometimes I think some of you kids LOOK for something to whine about.  GROW UP ALREADY!

And PNG fans, please don't start anymore stupid threads like this, O.K.?

Wasn't PNG 3-0 heading into district last year as well?

we were 2-0.ike killed the texas city game.we beat lcm to go 3-0 and then it went downhill.i do get your point though.i hope this team stays focused and continues to improve.faircloth has done a lot of good in a short period of time.everyone down here is just excited about the direction of things.

GIRLS, GIRLS, GIRLS!  Isn't this alot of REALLY old stuff, that has been argued, and re-argued multiple times before?

Mercy.     Sometimes I think some of you kids LOOK for something to whine about.  GROW UP ALREADY!

And PNG fans, please don't start anymore stupid threads like this, O.K.?

I'll give you an AMEN on that.Lets please move on.

Guest Brubaker

mojofan

Re: Congrats MOJO

« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2009, 11:43:27 AM » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Faircloth adds small new wrinkles each week making it hard to scout.  Next weeks opponent won't see in this week's film what they will see next Friday.  By week 10, your opponents hardly know what to expect.  Get yer popcorn ready!

That truly is revolutionary... adding new wrinkles and all... saving your best stuff for district... man where did ya'll find this guy.  How will we ever compete against that?

Guest gladiator2

Most people had predicted us to be 1-2 at this point. Now some of you ain't talking all that stuff anymore. We're improving each week and I don't see many teams beating us. One dimensional teams will not be able to move the ball on our defense. Our offense can run and pass with a lot of weapons to go to. Now if we were to lose Doty, than it would probably be a struggle.

Guest baseball25

I'm glad yall are winning that's good but loaded wkth weapons lol if yall were so loaded then why have yall only out up 20 points up against Texas city and barbers hill?