STJFL week 3 scores

TradinUp BH

ned. jr. white-34  bmt. blue-0

ned. flag white-13  b.c.-0

ned.pee wee white-24  b.c.-6

ned. black jr-46 bmt. gold-0

ned.gold jr. was up 28 to 12 on kountze late in the game

Vidor Jr White 8  --  Lumerton Jr Red 0

This was a very physical, hard-hitting, defensive struggle.  The ball was wet and there were lots of turnovers but otherwise I cannot see how both sets of coaches could not be super pleased with the boys and their efforts.  Vidor scored the only TD with less than 20 seconds remaining in the game.  It is unfortunate that both teams could not be credited with a W.

LCM Jr 12  -- Vidor Black  0

SR

WOS 18

PNG 0

despite what the score indicates,PNG played a good game today.  It rained the entire time and I am pleased that no one was seriously hurt because of it.

I have a question and forgive me for asking in this forum but so many people will be on here I know someone can answer me.  Is it true that during the games in Vidor that the fans were not allowed to cheer for the teams?  I heard two people say the same thing but i didn't ask questions.  Does anyone  know about this?  Is it true?

Questions about JR division:

PNG Grey vs Orangefield

Lumberton White vs Bridge City

Anyone have scores from these two games??

Lumberton White 36

BC 0

Raider44 i see you'll took care of business today. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D. Next week u have a big game against WOS JR.Blue at your house.

PNG Grey vs Orangefield

Lumberton White 36

BC 0

WOS98, I know you didn't doubt us? It should be a good game next week. I look forward to seeing ya'll again next week. Every week is one week closer to the inevitable meeting. What ya say?

Raider44 i see you'll took care of business today. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D. Next week u have a big game against WOS JR.Blue at your house.

PNG Grey vs Orangefield

Lumberton White 36

BC 0

WOS98, I know you didn't doubt us? It should be a good game next week. I look forward to seeing ya'll again next week. Every week is one week closer to the inevitable meeting. What ya say?

No i didn't doubt you'll. Just saying anything could happen with 9 and 10 year old kids. We look forward to seeing ya'll next week also.  Right now our focus is on Lum. Red and nothing us.

WOS White 27 - 0 vs. PNG White

New Indian i guess u have been ban from this website. ??? ??? ???. What do u have to say about Wos Jr. White keeping you'll at a goose egg yesterday. ;D ;D ;D ;D. Nothing i hope, just keep laying low until next season. : ;) ;)

NEVER, still here aint never going away, all i can say is my son did his job got into the backfield despite being double teamed, got blindsided once and is still P.O.d about that, but he got his wish got a muddy game. I know yall are feeling it there was some hard hitting going on

BTW; whos the refs related to on yalls side?  ;D ;D ;D ???

You have got to be kidding. The refs had absolutely nothing to do with what happened in that game. Why can't you just admit the better team won the game. Can you ever be a stand up guy and admit that or do you always and I mean always have to make excuses for not winning.

Boy only if yall had more players like your son yall would have won, whatever.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder