Vidor 35 HJ 14 Orange Leader write up

Guest JoesBros

vidor showed tons of class....greaat game to watch even though we lost....hj played very well ....both teams should be practicing on not fumbling ...hahaha good luck to vidor and hj for the rest of the season!

I agree both teams played real well. They did make a lot of fumbles but who wouldn't in that type of weather. I know by playing football with my son it is hard to hold on to the ball in the rain or wet conditions. I just thank God thaqt no one got hurt seriously. As a mom I will be at all the games cheering on my son. I will be the loudest and most supportive fan in the stands and put it out there for all Vidor fans to show theire suppoort and come to the games.

I will say I have a lot of respect for many of the Vidor fans. After the game they showed a lot of class towards the HJ team and staff as they walked back to the dressing room. I was very impressed with their sportsmanship.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

vidor showed tons of class....greaat game to watch even though we lost....hj played very well ....both teams should be practicing on not fumbling ...hahaha good luck to vidor and hj for the rest of the season!

I agree both teams played real well. They did make a lot of fumbles but who wouldn't in that type of weather. I know by playing football with my son it is hard to hold on to the ball in the rain or wet conditions. I just thank God thaqt no one got hurt seriously. As a mom I will be at all the games cheering on my son. I will be the loudest and most supportive fan in the stands and put it out there for all Vidor fans to show theire suppoort and come to the games.

I will say I have a lot of respect for many of the Vidor fans. After the game they showed a lot of class towards the HJ team and staff as they walked back to the dressing room. I was very impressed with their sportsmanship.

I find that's the case with nearly every team's fans. You get the occasional rotten fan that puts a bad mark in your memory, but generally, people are nice everywhere I've been. I had to sit in the Kelly stands for Vidor's first game, and they were a bit shocking..at one point chanting "F.U. Vidor (clap clap clap)" Even though it wasn't the entire Kelly crowd chanting, that's an example of the few bad fans that one remembers.

I have no dog in this fight. I am out of Houston but I can tell you this. I have seen Vidor play in Houston - very one-sided offense and a one-sided defense. Look for this team to major problems with passing teams. I have seen PNG play 2 games; very impressive but I would say the talent that they have played has been more about the name on the Jersey's more so than the talent of the teams. Crosby, Texas City, Barbers Hill - At the end of the year I would be willing to bet all have down years. IMO.

I hope for all of you Vidor haters they win this district and their coach gets more creative with his game plans.

I have no dog in this fight. I am out of Houston but I can tell you this. I have seen Vidor play in Houston - very one-sided offense and a one-sided defense. Look for this team to major problems with passing teams. I have seen PNG play 2 games; very impressive but I would say the talent that they have played has been more about the name on the Jersey's more so than the talent of the teams. Crosby, Texas City, Barbers Hill - At the end of the year I would be willing to bet all have down years. IMO.

I hope for all of you Vidor haters they win this district and their coach gets more creative with his game plans.

What?

Thanks 27 there are a lot of good people in Vidor!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder