EC vs HF

Bucs win this one. 35-14

Are you a referee too there MrUmp? If so you're not going to Tim Donaghy this one are you?  :P

Ya see that NBA guy was an amateur at that throwing a game stuff. I haven't been caught yet LOL  But know I only ump baseball no football for me as i have more important duties during the football season. Besides, there would be no need for me to throw this game as EC will not need any help from the officials.  ;)

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bucs win this one. 35-14

Are you a referee too there MrUmp? If so you're not going to Tim Donaghy this one are you?  :P

Ya see that NBA guy was an amateur at that throwing a game stuff. I haven't been caught yet LOL  But know I only ump baseball no football for me as i have more important duties during the football season. Besides, there would be no need for me to throw this game as EC will not need any help from the officials.  ;)

It all makes sense to me now. Do you know how much it has rained in Hamshire?

Horndawg, are you the poster formerly known as "HFfaninthestands" ? 

Nope, I have been trying to figure out who that is for 3 years.  I did however like the style hfan posted with.  I took a little of what he brought and integrated with my own. So no, if I were hfan, I'd still be posting with it, he's an setx legend, soon to become an urban legend.

I think i'm just going to give up on this thread because there's only about 3 other people on here who actually no what their talking about.  You people sound like a bunch of losers.  Especially the guy named Piratesworld and Buc Em Up!  Obviously you don't know anything cuz you didn't even know we beat orangefield last year.  Maybe do some type of research before you come on here and say something stupid like that.  And this Piratesworld guy should definatley just stop talking and leave forever because he sounds like an ignornant fool.  And good luck to J.T., I thought he would have a good game but i don't even think he had any type of impact on the game at all.  All I saw him do was get thrown to a couple of times and he didn't even catch the two that would have been touchdowns.  I must say that i'm dissapointed by the inaffectiveness of the back tat.  Go Horns!!!!!

I think i'm just going to give up on this thread because there's only about 3 other people on here who actually no what their talking about.  You people sound like a bunch of losers.  Especially the guy named Piratesworld and Buc Em Up!  Obviously you don't know anything cuz you didn't even know we beat orangefield last year.  Maybe do some type of research before you come on here and say something stupid like that.  And this Piratesworld guy should definatley just stop talking and leave forever because he sounds like an ignornant fool.  And good luck to J.T., I thought he would have a good game but i don't even think he had any type of impact on the game at all.  All I saw him do was get thrown to a couple of times and he didn't even catch the two that would have been touchdowns.  I must say that i'm dissapointed by the inaffectiveness of the back tat.  Go Horns!!!!!

Yea you prolly need to give up, cuz youre not gonna be able to say much about your team.  And yea i made a mistake, i thought OF beat yall last year. Theyll beat yall this year.  Plus you need to lay off Hallmark, how is someone suppose to catch the ball whenever its at your feet or way over your head??

I think i'm just going to give up on this thread because there's only about 3 other people on here who actually know what their talking about.  You people sound like a bunch of losers.  Especially the guy named Piratesworld and Buc Em Up!  Obviously you don't know anything cuz you didn't even know we beat orangefield last year.  Maybe do some type of research before you come on here and say something stupid like that.  And this Piratesworld guy should definatley just stop talking and leave forever because he sounds like an ignornant fool.  And good luck to J.T., I thought he would have a good game but i don't even think he had any type of impact on the game at all.  All I saw him do was get thrown to a couple of times and he didn't even catch the two that would have been touchdowns.  I must say that i'm dissapointed by the inaffectiveness of the back tat.  Go Horns!!!!!

Yea you prolly need to give up, cuz youre not gonna be able to say much about your team.  And yea i made a mistake, i thought OF beat yall last year. Theyll beat yall this year.  Plus you need to lay off Hallmark, how is someone suppose to catch the ball whenever its at your feet or way over your head??

I know that those throws weren't that good but I would expect Hallmark to come down with him but i guess I overrated him.  And one of the throws in the back corner of the endzone was actually good but Hallmark couldn't catch it over our 5'5" cornerback.

I think it is a disgrace what our AD has done to our program. I think its time for our school board to fire his ASS immediately.The guy has done made everybody quit and still don't understand what he needs to do. What was hf thinking when they hired him his football record sucks the only thing he has won in is girls softball and we already have a coach for that.

thats alot of smack considering your team has not won a game  ;D        your just mad cause hallmark left HF  . get over it

Yeah you're right.  I stay up all night thinkin about how much i miss jt.  He was such a big part of my life and i can't believe i've lived this long without him.  Oh and the only team that you guys have beat is orangefield so you don't deserve to speak! Not to mention you got STAWMPED by Newton! Get over that BOY!!!!!!!!!!!

He doesnt deserve to speak? This coming from somone from an 0fer team who counting last year and this year will win 1 district game. Might wanna rethink that one. And I'd love to see HF play Newton but you'lls AD is smarter than that.  ;)

thats alot of smack considering your team has not won a game  ;D        your just mad cause hallmark left HF  . get over it

Yeah you're right.  I stay up all night thinkin about how much i miss jt.  He was such a big part of my life and i can't believe i've lived this long without him.  Oh and the only team that you guys have beat is orangefield so you don't deserve to speak! Not to mention you got STAWMPED by Newton! Get over that BOY!!!!!!!!!!!

but you'lls AD is smarter than that.  ;)

tshirt.jpg

but you'lls AD is smarter than that.  ;)

Lol I dog you'll that bad and the best you can do is point out a grammar error?

thats alot of smack considering your team has not won a game  ;D        your just mad cause hallmark left HF  . get over it

Yeah you're right.  I stay up all night thinkin about how much i miss jt.  He was such a big part of my life and i can't believe i've lived this long without him.  Oh and the only team that you guys have beat is orangefield so you don't deserve to speak! Not to mention you got STAWMPED by Newton! Get over that BOY!!!!!!!!!!!

but you'lls AD is smarter than that.  ;)

Lol I dog you'll that bad and the best you can do is point out a grammar error?

Dog me? No no dog, you were dogging brick, I was dogging your poor use of the English language dog.  Go ahead and dog me dog, I double-dog dare you to dog. Oh and spare the "HF sucks, you can't beat anyone" that's weak, plus it's boring, bring something I haven't heard.  ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder