EC vs HF

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Going to be a good one! Im going with EC.

I agree this will be a good game if HF can get rid of the "Fumbleitus" that plagued them Friday night. I think they had a total of 9 fumbles against Liberty. Hard to win a game with that kind of stat.

One thing I can say about HF is they never give up. This young team has a lot of character, they could

have rolled over against Libery, but instead they kept fighting and almost pulled off the win. With that being said, I am going with HF in a close one. Good Luck to both teams, I pray they have an injury free game.

Actually, it's kind of hard to judge the game between Liberty and H-F from last week. I think Liberty came out the second half with such a big lead that they thought they had the game won, and lost their mental focus. They let H-F back into the game. But don't get me wrong, H-F took advantage of it and gave the Liberty team a scare.

Go HALLMARK!!!!!!!! JT is the man with a plan!!! Even though Hallmark has the best back tattoo i've seen in years, I still think this will be a close game.  Look for HF corner Donovan Henderson to get burned on almost every play. Go Horns!!!!!!!!!!!!

Interesting note here, I noticed the H-F corners were kind of soft. The receivers were open but their quarterback couldn't make all his passes. H-F will get burned against a good passing team, IMHO.

I Know y'all are just having fun, but I hope y'all lay off and give the kid a break, now...

Hey look dude, this is no kid we're talking about here! Were talkin about the deadlist man west of the Mississippi.  This guy is not only a beast, but he looks and laughs just like Ashton Kutcher!  Who else do you know that can say that about themself? 

and just how do you no this brick?

do you go to school with this guy, do you stalk this guy, or

what?

quit messing with the kid, he's probably just a young kid with

dreams okay!!!

No not okay!! You people need to stop calling this barbaric gladiator a kid.  This guy's got more talent in the tattoo on his back than you do in your whole body!  Maybe you should start talking football instead of asking stupid little questions.  Wes Mantooth, your posts are both boring and ignorant!  I promise i will take your mother, Dorothy Mantooth, out to a nice seafood dinner and then never call her back!!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder