Santa Fe at Huffman

Since the game one crowd took off after the lightening show and the nearly 2 hr delay.  Do you think Huffman can hold off Santa Fe and defend the new stadium again, as well as bounce back from the game against Kashmere?  I was at the Willis game and the boys played better than some expected, so ill say Huffman bounces back and wins 30-27 but it will not be easy.  If the run game has improved, which the stats in the Chronicle showed it did, and they pass like they did in game one ill say they win by more than the three i predicted. 

Have to see Huffman yet but will try to make this one bc want to see the new stadium. Santa Fe beat Rayborn BUT that's not say  much but usually they are big and physical. Hard to say why and how Huffman looses to Kashmere. With HISD you can have five or six new students on a given day.

it will be a good game. if i remember correctly from 2 years ago santa fe is a BIG team and huffman isn't blessed with the biggest athletes. but never the less its goin to be close if huffman can bounce back from last nights loss to Kashmere. How was that game by the way?

I did not make that game but i heard they played down, and that they were probably looking past Kashmere.  They will not be able to do that in district or playoffs will be tough to get into.  I saw Liberty's stats and they appear to be headed in the right direction.  Not sure on Splendora, I figure these three will be battling for a playoff spot.

I did not make that game but i heard they played down, and that they were probably looking past Kashmere.  They will not be able to do that in district or playoffs will be tough to get into.  I saw Liberty's stats and they appear to be headed in the right direction.  Not sure on Splendora, I figure these three will be battling for a playoff spot.

we played down to teams last year but its just an excuse.

we played down to teams last year but its just an excuse.

Only made the homecoming game last year and the game against Cleveland and both games looked good.  But you are right it is only an excuse.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    ssiaa
    Newest Member
    ssiaa