LC-M vs. Bridge City Predictions?

KFDM COOP

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LCM by quit a bit.. BC's win streak ends at 2

Actually BC has a 4 game win streak going back to last year against Orangefield and Hamshire-Fannett,This is gonna be a tough one for BC to win, The offense did good last week against Kountze but LCM is much improved on D from last year, Only lost to WO-S by two touchdowns...

I'll give BC some credit and say BC 23 LCM 21, I'd really like to see a 3-0 start to kickoff the Season  ;D

Oh, well excuse me.. i was just refering to this season.. but ok BC's streak will end at 4 and i believe that it wont be very pretty.. BC has played Kountze and Liberty and managed to win.. that in no way means they will be able to beat or most likely even compete with LCM.. LCM only lost to WOS by 14, WOS is a dominant 3A every year..

my goodness, i have never seen a two touchdown loss clock so much mileage around here

cards by a fieldgoal

LOL i agree. They lose and yet now they are going to run over BC who won both of their games. I'm not saying LCM hasn't improved because they definitely have. We over here at PNG know especially what its like to have a new coaching staff come in and reignite the program. But i would lay off the smack talk for now if I was you LCM. I think this will be a good game.. hard to tell who will win. I pick BC by three.

my goodness, i have never seen a two touchdown loss clock so much mileage around here

cards by a fieldgoal

LOL i agree. They lose and yet now they are going to run over BC who won both of their games. I'm not saying LCM hasn't improved because they definitely have. We over here at PNG know especially what its like to have a new coaching staff come in and reignite the program. But i would lay off the smack talk for now if I was you LCM. I think this will be a good game.. hard to tell who will win. I pick BC by three.

Mojo if you would go back and read this thread most of the predictions and talk is not from LCM. Oh I just got the mojo deal.

cards by a fieldgoal

well when the cards play the stangs we'll see just how much spread there is between the scores  ;D

and that would be irrelevant, look at last season, Silsbee and WOS played and WOS barely beat Silsbee holding them to just a single TD...

BC played Silsbee and lost 21-0

BC played WOS and lost 70+ -6

you cant compare two teams on how they played vs another team...

you just made things worse, silsbee did good vs. Wos. BC didn't.

LCM also did good against both those teams that beat BC by large margins.

lol no you're just too stubborn to admit you're wrong about what you posted...

point i was trying to make if you didn't get it is that you can NOT compare teams to how they played another team...

and that was why i put the scores of the 2 games from LAST season...

card4life sorry man and not to down anyone but we defenatly have a shot...nederland lost 42-21 and lost the starting qb and i havent seen much outta anyone...well vidor is doing good but anyways...one day man your just gonna have to swallow your pride and relize come friday lcm are gonna be on top by atleast 2 tds... good luck ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder