*WO-S vs. LC-M Updates/WO-S WINS!

KFDM COOP

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LCM appears to be for real. They played WOS a tougher game than Nederland did. 20-4A is going to be wild. I wouldn't count anyone out.

what you saying is that MCM could be for 7th and 8th place in district?

Nothing would surprise me. Seriously, what I am saying is this district will be tougher top to bottom than any year I remember. Any team could be beat on any night.

Hey how has livingston done first two weeks?

And LCM has more sophs on varsity than WO-S does

LOL...LCM has more of everybody on varsity than WOS does.  I was merely commenting that it is strange for WOS to have sophomores playing on varsity, and especially that many.

WO-S has got to learn to put teams away. Score should have been much worse.Why do we go to the extra pitches and "trick" type plays when the basics were working? We could have run the ball and gone deep all night. Franks head just seems to be gone. Effort to recover botched punt seemed very lazy.He even passed up a sure pick just to get a big unneccessary lick on an LC-M receiver.Good game Bears....but not ready for showtime yet!!!!

lazy lazy lazy laid back wo-s football team WE ALL saw friday night. the best player on the field for wo-s was #42 thank god  for him.the QB sure needs  to read better, lc-m had franks # all night as we all saw. in closeing iwill say this and you might say i am nuts , but wo-s START PLAYING BETTER FOOTBALL

i agree with the comment, wos has got to learn to put teams away.  but in saying that i give credit to the bears also, they played hard and gave a good effort.  that #2 for lcm stood out imo.  i think wos will be fine, its only the second game of the season and these non-district games are helping them prepare for district. 

WOS returns to 40 yard line. Set up shop. 1st down, WOS pass deep for incomplete. Franks wide open. 2nd and ten, QB run for 4 yards, 3rd down, WOS runs to 46 of LCM for 1st down. WOS get 1st first down. WOS hand off to Lindsey for two yards. 2nd down to Haynes for 1st down, to 34 or 10 yard gain. WOS gets 2 first down. WOS from 34 pitch to Lindsey for 14 yards. WOS on 1st down, down to ten. Close for 1st down. WOS have had little trouble themselves. WOS touchdown by J. Franks(Texas Tech bound) scores as the QB. Extra point is good. 7 to 7 after both teams have their first series.

TULSA 17 Tulane 0 1st quarter 1:44 left.

Isn't it Trey Franks and isn't he Oklahoma bound?

Congrats to the Bears on a well played game. Now we or at least I can start pulling for you to win each week. I thought LCM had a few players stand out, 10,11, and 2 for sure. 3 came in the game late, if I'm not mistaken they said it was Casey Burleigh, my guess is that young man will get more playing time. For WOS, I thought 43 Lindsey and 18 Roberts were the most impressive. Roberts looked to be as fast as anyone we have as far as speed in pads go.

Anyway, it was a good game and glad my Mustangs came out on top. Also glad to see that Coach has LCM headed in the right direction.

who would have thought that, this year, WOS would be a "ONE MAN TEAM".  that "one man"  would be 5`-0  tall and about 120 lb`s.  oh yes, he is just a sophomore.  after # 43 had gained 160 yards,  LCM  finally figured out how to stop him.  you just pick him up.

He is a good football player and a good kid. Calling him a one man show is a bit of an exaggeration. Kinda like calling the Titanic a little boat.

It was a good game and a great one to listen to on KOGT, WOS has a great team, and LCM hung in there and played well. Obviously LCM will just build on this and continue to get better. WOS needs to bring a STAR back down to earth,

I heard #20 for LCM on defense all night, not sure of his name. Hunter is also a great player and will get better.

Future looks very bright for the Bears....

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder