GTB 10U and 11U Elite/AAA teams

MPrice

We are still in need of a few players to fill our 10U and 11U Elite teams.  Anyone interested in trying out for GTB can call Michael Price @ 409-670-7525 or Ronnie Shuggart @ 409-920-9297.  

The 11 Major/Premier team is looking for one player that can compete at that level.  Anyone interested can call Roderick Robertson @ 670-5447

We will be starting Our "Spring Training" in the Fall on September 13Th.

1-3pm for 8U-10

3-5pm for 11U and 12U                                          

5-7pm for 13U and 14U

Come join the GTB Family and see what all the excitement is about!!!!!

We have filled our roster for the 11 AAA / Major / Premier team. There are several players that want to play, and we think they would make an excellent 11AA or 11AAA team. We have two coaches that have expressed they would head it up. If you are interested in playing, please call Michael Price @ 409-670-7525 or Ronnie Shugart @ 409-920-9297.  Right now, it looks like we have 4 to 5 spots pending team size preference from the coaches. There is no need to contact Roderick Robertson, WOS Football is going on now and that's the only circus in town. After football season, I will hit it hard and heavy. As of right now, the 111 Major team is filled. Thank you for your interest,

Coach Rod.

We are still trying to fill the 10u team if anyone is interested and we possibly have a couple of spots left on the 11u team.  Im sorry if you havnt been contacted, I left messages with everyone on my list.  PM me with your info and I will call you or call 670-7525.  Thank You!

Great workout today, and I want to thank the parents and kids for coming out.  The drills are challenging and will improve their skills, and make for a better season in the Spring.  I am looking forward to our 11-U season, and know these workouts will definitely help to improve each player.  If you have not yet made it out, please make plans on attending Sunday from 3 - 5, and bring all your gear. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder