OF vs. Buna Predictions?

I'm thinking the Cougars want to fly under the radar for a bit longer this season, but it won't be easy for them to do after another big win this coming Friday night in Buna.  This team could surprise a good number of district opponents down the road.

Buna 32 Orangefield 20

Buna is a small town located North of Evadale and South of Kirbyville. If you don't know who they are either, then you could say Buna is between Beaumont and Jasper, and if it helps you even furthurmore you can find the Neches River to the West & the Sabine to the East. They are home of the historic polka dot house and host the annual Redbud Festival the second Saturday of March. Buna is a 2a school represented by the colors blue and white and their mascot is a cougar. They are also the same team that you did not think could beat Trinity last week. We all know what happened there. Now that your daily Geography and History lessons are over, back to the topic. Orangefield might very well win this game, but Buna will keep it competitive.

Buna is a small town located North of Evadale and South of Kirbyville. If you don't know who they are either, then you could say Buna is between Beaumont and Jasper, and if it helps you even furthurmore you can find the Neches River to the West & the Sabine to the East. They are home of the historic polka dot house and host the annual Redbud Festival the second Saturday of March. Buna is a 2a school represented by the colors blue and white and their mascot is a cougar. They are also the same team that you did not think could beat Trinity last week. We all know what happened there. Now that your daily Geography and History lessons are over, back to the topic. Orangefield might very well win this game, but Buna will keep it competitive.

Believe me anyone from Orangefield knows who Buna is.  This use to be a big rivalry.  Like I said in another thread this is the 51st meeting between these two schools with the series tied 24-24 with 2 ties.

Guest tigersvoice

Believe me anyone from Orangefield knows who Buna is.  This use to be a big rivalry.  Like I said in another thread this is the 51st meeting between these two schools with the series tied 24-24 with 2 ties.

Wow!  Did not realize that it was this absolutely even over the years.  AND, probably going to be another down to the wire game this year.

WOW!  Thanks for the lesson.  People south of Kirbyville are very SENSITIVE.  I was just giving the people of the historic Polka Dot house "The Business".  So DC9 simma down-na.  Are you a Buna tour guide?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    pngbaseball33
    Newest Member
    pngbaseball33