high school swim teams

• 5 weeks later...
Guest rambleonus

At last years meet the girls placed 2nd thru 6th or 7th....something like that.  They finished with the highest total ever for girls.  I don't really follow cc but i will this year.

yes KPark is decent at girls Cross Country;)  3A champs in 07, 4A champs in 08 and probably 09.  They did lose one of the their top runners to College Park but they can almost plug and play some good runners.  I like that they are in our district even though that bumped to 2nd last year in district.  To get better you have to face the best.  We are hoping to join KPark at state this year as the top 3 teams at Region move on.

I meant 2007 I was basing that off of the previous post. The year before last when thy were in 22-3a they didnt get 1-6 in district.

Your correct Panther in '07 they didn't get 1st thru 6th in district at the 3A level running with FRESHMAN & SOPHOMORES but they still went on to win STATE. I was talking about '08 when they moved on to 4A with SOPHOMORES & JUNIORS and they did go 1st thru 6th at the 4A level and did win STATE again.

Ya they did a grat job. But thats what they do over there. Everyone runs. They start young. (notice how the football team does.)

Their boys wernt so hot. Im sure theyre better nowadays. I bet three out of five of them.

Panther, I'm not even going to sit here and try to brag about KP football program. Kingwood it's known for being a big football community. They have a long way to go before that will happen. On the other hand when those boys turn in there pads about 75% of them will turn around and pick up a new uniform that they most likely will excel at. Don't get me wrong, I know FOOTBALL is KING in Texas, but the Kingwood community is well known for winning at every other sport. All I can do is sit back and wait, and hope that football is taken more seriously by the time my 2 year old boy makes it to high school. Or just buy a new house in Dayton for academic reasons.

haha academic reasons. I love CC. I wish it was more well funded at the schools I went to. I always looked up to the Kingwood teams at region(before they started going north) I wanted to have a team that actually cared about running. My team used to toss around  a football just minutes before we had to run. I used to go crazy.

• 2 weeks later...

yea, Im on the BH swim team and it doesnt look like we will be getting a pool anytime soon, its only our second year and why build a pool when there is one at Eagle Point. you cant practice block diving there because the deep end is only 5ft., thats why we go to sterling's pool, we wont start the swimming part until the begining of november, because the majority of swim team is in band and football along with other after school functions.

yea, Im on the BH swim team and it doesnt look like we will be getting a pool anytime soon, its only our second year and why build a pool when there is one at Eagle Point. you cant practice block diving there because the deep end is only 5ft., thats why we go to sterling's pool, we wont start the swimming part until the begining of november, because the majority of swim team is in band and football along with other after school functions.

I forgot about EaglePoint. Ya'll need a Polo Team!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder