GTB Hitters Inc. Fall Tryout Schedule!!!

Try out dates and times:

Tryouts will be at Hitters Inc. indoor batting cages behind Bridge City Little League.

Please show up early to register. Please wear baseball clothes (shirt tucked in, belt, socks, cleats, pants, and hat). The make up day is for kids that cannot make the first tryout.

Sat.

August 15th:  Age 8 from 10am-12pm, age 9 from 1pm-3pm,and age 10 from 4pm-6pm.

Sun.

August 16th:  11's  from 2pm - 4pm, and 12's from 4pm to 6pm.

Sat.

August 22nd:  13's from 10am - 12pm and 14's from 2pm-4pm.

Sat. (make up day)

August 29th: Ages 8-10 from 10am to 12pm. and ages 11-14  from 2pm - 4pm.

GTB was very successful this year in all age groups and we will continue to build on this success each year. Our Teams are made up of kids from all over the Golden Triangle and the surrounding areas. 

If you have any questions call 409-670-7525 or 409-720-9297

The ages listed are the ages that the players will play at for the coming year.  As far as coaches we will have most of the previous coaches and we are evaluating ex pro and college players that are back in the area for one reason or another.  If you have any other questions feel free to call us at the numbers given above. 

GTB had a good turnout for its first year with teams from 8 to 14 year olds. I know the second year will be even better from the experiences from the first . As a parent of a 13 year old, I have seen extreme dedication to teaching the game at a high level in which my son has grown as a baseball player. There is no way to know how things will turn out for him, being he is still 13, but it won't be because of a lack of knowledge, lack of experience, or the lack of playing against competition at the higher level. I would suggest to anyone that wants that for their kid to atleast check out GTB for the validity of the Orgainization. 

Well it looks like the kids have implemented what they have learned from the coaches, at G.T.B.(NEVER GIVE UP).It is amazing to see these young men compete at such a high level.With them winning today that makes then one of only 32 teams in the WORLD to make it to the regional finals.If they win Thursday then they are in the top 16 teams in the World out of about 7200 leagues.Great Job!

Try out times for this coming saturday for the 13U and 14U will remain the same.  We will change the MAKE UP DAY AND TIMES AS FOLLOWS.

Time and date changes for the make-up day for tryouts.

13U and 14U-will be Sat. August 29th at 12pm

8U-10U will be Sunday August 30th at 2pm

11U and 12U will be Sunday August at 4pm.

We have moved the younger ages to sunday so we do not interfere with football.

If you have any questions contact me @ 409-670-7525

Thank You

We have had to change the schedule a couple of times due to football schedules.

8U through 10u will be this sunday at 2pm

11U and 12U will be this sunday at 4pm

13U will be this sunday at 1pm

14U will be sat. at Noon.

We have tried to contact everyone and we still have a couple to reach so check your messages and we hope to see you this weekend.

We have a large number of players trying out so please meet at Hitters Inc. a few minutes early to sign in.

Sorry for the confusion but we were trying to adjust the schedule to work around the younger kids obligations.(football)

We are very excited about this year and there are some exciting things coming to GTB. 

We will announce the full list of coaches early next week.

If you have any questions call Michael Price @ 670-7525 or Ronnie Shuggart @ 720-9297.

We will be calling everyone tonight and tomorrow that made the teams.  I dont see any point in posting the roster on our website.  I was very excited to see the turnout and the amount of talent that showed up.  We will have 2 Elite 13U teams and with a few more kids have 2 14U elite teams.  The 8's and 9's are 1 or 2 short from having a 12 man rosters.  The 11s will be premier and may be looking for one premier player and the 12s are going to be tough.   

GTB wants to thank everyone for trying out and if you have any questions feel free to call me 409-670-7525.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    nanoflowcell
    Newest Member
    nanoflowcell