Who will win STJFL JR. Super Bowl.

KDM 2

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who will win STJFL JR. Super Bowl?

kinda early, don't you think?

If I had that answer I would be in Vegas right now!

There are a couple of favorites but anything can happen.

I hear ya TD........I would bet Wo-s will be as challenging as ever...and PNG and BC always have good teams. Looking forward for the season to begin

Ask New Indian,and it will be PNG Jr. White there the best thing smoking until Lum. JR. White plays them again :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X

Ask New Indian,and it will be PNG Jr. White there the best thing smoking until Lum. JR. White plays them again :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X

Naw there do it all kid #11 moved up to Sr tackle, and our team this year is looking good so far

Naw there do it all kid #11 moved up to Sr tackle, and our team this year is looking good so far

you probly right with 11 gone they dont have no players so you got that game won id just start looking to the next game

New Indian how you all let 1 kid beat u. Football is played with 11 people that tells me alot buddy.  ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[

I went to WOS Jr. White practice yesterday and they look pretty good. So don't sleep on these people!

i dont think anybody ever woke up and said o crap i got a game with wos today lol. i wonder what dl thinks about the target that just got stapled on his back cause youd think hed want that shut down. of course it could be if you pull off the purple newindian hat you could find dl himself

WO-S JUNIOR WHITE will beat WOS blue in the super bowl. Its gonna get ugly this year. I have a question......would newindian talk this much if he was on png purple?

Yes i would and i would also if we were on the grey team, and DL has always got a target on his back every year because he turns out quality teams and hes highly respected by the other coaches in this league also, so say what you want well be there in the thick of it again!

New Indian how you all let 1 kid beat u. Football is played with 11 people that tells me alot buddy.  ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[

98 year before last yall beat us with KJ and no one else, this last year we got beat by #11 he was the only one that got the ball evertime and with that squatting down stuff they do the kids lost site of him

98 year before last yall beat us with KJ and no one else, this last year we got beat by #11 he was the only one that got the ball evertime and with that squatting down stuff they do the kids lost site of him

This year u don't have to deal with KJ he's in Pop Warner. Now u have to deal with 18 other kids from WOS Jr. White. Only time will tell how good y'all both

or.

September 12

WOS JR White vs PNG Jr. White @ 11:30

New Indian, I have to disagree with the statement that Jr. White beat ya'll with only KJ.  What about the 11 kids on that stifling defense that held an explosive PNG White team to only one touchdown.  Yes, KJ had two big runs, but our defense played outstanding all day long.  I agree that DL is a very good coach who always has his players prepared and fired up.  He doesn't need extra motivation from this board saying that he has a target on his back. We will see this year, since we no longer have KJ.  I believed that WOS White would have won in a rematch last year as well, and we wanted to see that badly.  Ya'll won 2-0 in a game that our backup QB was seeing extensive action for the first time in two years, since KJ had just gone down a week before, and Jack had sat out the year before.  Woulda, coulda, shoulda, I know.  Just saying, it took a huge effort on ya'll part to beat us 2-0 in by far the worst game that we played all season. 

New Indian, I have to disagree with the statement that Jr. White beat ya'll with only KJ.  What about the 11 kids on that stifling defense that held an explosive PNG White team to only one touchdown.  Yes, KJ had two big runs, but our defense played outstanding all day long.  I agree that DL is a very good coach who always has his players prepared and fired up.  He doesn't need extra motivation from this board saying that he has a target on his back. We will see this year, since we no longer have KJ.  I believed that WOS White would have won in a rematch last year as well, and we wanted to see that badly.  Ya'll won 2-0 in a game that our backup QB was seeing extensive action for the first time in two years, since KJ had just gone down a week before, and Jack had sat out the year before.  Woulda, coulda, shoulda, I know.  Just saying, it took a huge effort on ya'll part to beat us 2-0 in by far the worst game that we played all season. 

BIGD95 u realize that we are more than likely yapping with a 10 play man!!

Now that is funny right there.  ;D

BigD95 this is the funniest thing i have seen on this board. New Indian i think u need to retire your quotes on this board. :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[

BigD95 this is the funniest thing i have seen on this board. New Indian i think u need to retire your quotes on this board. :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[

think newindian either left the reservation or mama grounded him from computer cause there aint no way he be quiet through this noise  ;D

WO-S JUNIOR WHITE will beat WOS blue in the super bowl. Its gonna get ugly this year. I have a question......would newindian talk this much if he was on png purple?

I would say something but i wont.. i'll leave it to surprise..hopefully all the teams will have a good year...anyone heard anything on the Beaumont teams??

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder